AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chest Tattoos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neudiin

V.I.P. AmberLander
Apr 14, 2011
SC
I am just curious where this trend started and why? I'm talking about the huge designs from like the collar bone to the tops of the breasts.

And yes I get it, its your body and you can do what you want, if you don't like it don't look...blah blah blah....stop being defensive. I am not saying its ugly or its a turn off or anything else. I am not asking in a mean or demeaning way, I am genuinely curious.

People have been getting chest pieces for a long time ;)

It's a area that lends itself well to a large tattoo, so if you have a design in mind that will take up a lot of space, the chest is an ideal place to get it.

Attachments

• vintage-tattoo9.jpg
    vintage-tattoo9.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 452
  • vintage-tattoo27.jpg
    vintage-tattoo27.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 452
Reactions: Paris_Lee
I wonder if this is intentionally homoerotic or it's just how we percieve things now?
file.php

boobies = good. tattoos = good. It's like chocolate covered bananas or adding jelly to your peanut butter sandwich. Don't question why they work well together. Just enjoy. :blob8:

I really like the way a chest tattoo that creates a V toward the middle of the cleavage looks. It also minimizes the space between the shoulders and boobies, thus making slightly saggy boobies look less saggy. It's something I would consider if I wasn't A) so afraid of pain and needles (I have one tattoo and that was scary enough as small as it is) and B) if my husband was a bigger fan of ink.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Jupiter551 said:
I wonder if this is intentionally homoerotic or it's just how we percieve things now?
file.php
Dunno if it's intentional but yeah, I agree. Not to mention that the inker looks suspiciously like L. Ron Hubbard. :)

Reactions: inkydoo
What Madison said :D
Don't want to let anyone down here... I feel so much pressure!

But yeah, the chest has been a focal point for tattoos for a very long time for the same reason that a very elaborate diamond necklace looks stunning on the red carpet. Pretty colors and pictures drawing attention the the chest and accentuating the triangular shape have always been found in history on both men and woman... cuz it's pretty! :-D
That's all I got.
I know Neud likes my bewbies so no offense taken.

Jupiter551 said:
file.php

I don't see it that way. It's OK if you do, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Reactions: Neudiin
Oh nooo no, no homosexual implications of an old man leering from behind as he rubs the bare shoulders of a kid who (if he wasn't tattooed) looks about 16, who is also shirtless. Oh and wearing a navy hat. No seriously, you don't think that's specifically made to appeal to a gay audience?

This was totally how they made homosexual pinup stuff back in the 50s btw. They couldn't be overt about it (was illegal) so they made stuff like "bodybuilding" magazines where they could show guys posing with nothing/almost nothing and while everybody probably knew why some guys bought the mags it was given a little plausible deniability.

This video shows some examples.

It started just like every other tattoo: back in ancient times. It's probably more prevalent in our society today because tatts have become acceptably common place. Because more people accept them, more people get them in more places.
Also, like someone said earlier, it's a large area and a lot of people don't want to get something that large if they can't see it.

Jupiter551 said:
Oh nooo no, no homosexual implications of an old man leering from behind as he rubs the bare shoulders of a kid who (if he wasn't tattooed) looks about 16, who is also shirtless. Oh and wearing a navy hat. No seriously, you don't think that's specifically made to appeal to a gay audience?

This was totally how they made homosexual pinup stuff back in the 50s btw. They couldn't be overt about it (was illegal) so they made stuff like "bodybuilding" magazines where they could show guys posing with nothing/almost nothing and while everybody probably knew why some guys bought the mags it was given a little plausible deniability.

This video shows some examples.

That makes sense, I guess I just wasn't really thinking about it in that way. It came up when I did a google search for "vintage chest tattoos" or something of that nature.

The chest is a focal point on the body and it's a large, relatively flat canvas which makes it a great spot for tattoos. Also, In tattoo culture its another major place to get tattooed for bragging rights so to speak (i.e. sleeves, hands, neck, chest piece). There have been woman in the tattoo industry, such as Kat, that have said they don't intend to get their chest tattooed because they already get enough attention in that area.

chest tatts definitely seem to be a love it/hate it sort of deal. I've never come across anyone who is ambiguous about them. Same with pussy tats. Personally, I'm not a fan, but just like anything aesthetic there is no right or wrong objective answer.

Jupiter551 said:
chest tatts definitely seem to be a love it/hate it sort of deal. I've never come across anyone who is ambiguous about them. Same with pussy tats. Personally, I'm not a fan, but just like anything aesthetic there is no right or wrong objective answer.

Add one to your list!

I don't have a preference for where a tat is, just what it looks like. If it looks good, I like it. Otherwise, I don't like it.

I never intend on getting one.

I can dig chest tattoos on most people and would consider getting one when I'm in a state of physical fitness where people will actually see my chest...now, not so much. I would also need the inspiration.

I really hate tattoos on boobs though. Not my thing at all. It's basically taking the most perfect thing created by the Goddess that created everything and saying, "I can make it better." I'm also not a fan of titty fucking either. You wouldn't put your cock between the Mona Lisa and Michelangelo's David would you?

Boobs aren't like bacon, which is also perfect, but can be combined with other things to create something still perfect.

Reactions: Jupiter551
PlayboyMegan said:
I'm not a big fan of them, but I am in LOVE with this one!

Not sure if that's hot because of the tatt or the boobs but either way :thumbleft:

MadisonLeigh said:
People have been getting chest pieces for a long time ;)

It's a area that lends itself well to a large tattoo, so if you have a design in mind that will take up a lot of space, the chest is an ideal place to get it.

OMG freaky, that chick tattood me, hers don't look that good anymore, but she's an awesome tattooist and a cool lady.
As for the topic, similar to LadyLuna, I like tattoos anywhere if they look good. Love the octopuss tatt, but not for me, my boobs are way too small :)

Status
Not open for further replies.