AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cooking show <3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ai_Senpai

Cam Model
Apr 28, 2019
MFC Username
Ai_Senpai
I’m doing a non nude cooking show tonight and was wondering if anyone had any fun ideas of things I could do with it?

I’ll be baking a cake so wooden spoon spanking will be a thing... I’ll get down to my underwear too. I can’t send any out because I’m in the UK and I only stream abroad so that idea is out x

Depending on what you're making...
  • covering yourself with the food you cook (cake sitting shows are popular on models' birthdays)
  • free recording of the show for anyone who tips x amount or more
  • Q&A type mukbang after the food is cooked (charge for questions)
  • sell the recipe for cheap?
  • if you're making let's say cupcakes, you could have two different colors of frosting and have a mini competition among members for which color they want them frosted (5 tokens a vote or something), or something similar
  • sell fun post-show pictures of you eating the food all cute and stuff
I've never done a cooking show personally but that's where I would start.

I am not a model, I am a member and I think those that @AlexaCrush suggested are all great.
Anything that is silly will be good for a cooking show, as it's meant as a relaxed, chilled kind of show.

Maybe even something to do with licking the bowl clean or NOT allowed to lick it clean.. I mean, we ALL love to do that, no matter what our age is. That moment the cake is all done and in the oven and we just have the bowl left to clean..... with our mouth/tongue. I could honestly not resist that - maybe cos I am greedy? I dunno lol. But something to do with it might work. If it's voted you're not allowed to lick it clean (if it is something you enjoy and can't resist too) then you must wash it in front of those who voted must wash with water.. I dunno haha.

I did a cooking show once lol. Made turkey burgers with homemade pico de gallo while wearing a cute apron and thigh highs. Was going great til the damn smoke detector went off. Whoops. Nothing was burned, just a ridiculously sensitive system wired in the house. Burgers were banging but I still haven’t lived that down and it was last summer. Members still make fun of me for it.
Hope yours went well!

One of my main schticks while I was still camming was to make up absolutely ridiculous tip items/goals/polls on the spot. I did quite a few cooking/baking shows where this worked out well.

The most notable ones:

Having members tip for me to spank myself with whatever was near me at the time. Wooden spoon spanks were the main one, but I also ended up spanking myself with bread, vegetables, frying pan (ouuuucchh), handfuls of flour and stuff of that sort.

I was baking a cake and ran a poll while it was in the oven for me to either a.) eat the cake b.) fuck the cake with a strap on or c.) all of the above. It turned into a bit of a tip war between two of my regs, and it was overall a good, hilarious time.

I once turned myself into an ice cream sundae. This was a huge mess and I don’t really recommend it for a normal baking show, though.

I would also do “sensual” eating, where I’d be eating something ridiculous like a burger or spaghetti and kind of dirty talking to the food.

I don’t think these ideas would really work if your room is more of a tease-y, sexy type room. My room was definitely more of the hang out type and I was also a nude model.

Reactions: NotYou
One of my main schticks while I was still camming was to make up absolutely ridiculous tip items/goals/polls on the spot. I did quite a few cooking/baking shows where this worked out well.

The most notable ones:

Having members tip for me to spank myself with whatever was near me at the time. Wooden spoon spanks were the main one, but I also ended up spanking myself with bread, vegetables, frying pan (ouuuucchh), handfuls of flour and stuff of that sort.

I was baking a cake and ran a poll while it was in the oven for me to either a.) eat the cake b.) fuck the cake with a strap on or c.) all of the above. It turned into a bit of a tip war between two of my regs, and it was overall a good, hilarious time.

I once turned myself into an ice cream sundae. This was a huge mess and I don’t really recommend it for a normal baking show, though.

I would also do “sensual” eating, where I’d be eating something ridiculous like a burger or spaghetti and kind of dirty talking to the food.

I don’t think these ideas would really work if your room is more of a tease-y, sexy type room. My room was definitely more of the hang out type and I was also a nude model.

Flipping the tables on the spaghetti... smart! Usually it's the spaghetti that makes us all dirty. I like!

Reactions: Marceline
It went really well! I made more tips than I have been and someone even took me private so overall it was a success! I created a really chilled atmosphere and did my usual dice roll game but with things like “spank with wooden spoon” and “take apron off/on” that kind of thing. I’ll be doing a cooking show every week now and next time the members want me to make cinnamon buns haha. I’ll more than likely do a poll to choose.

I never made a cooking show (maybe because I suck at cooking? :happy:) it seems to be really fun! But I hava a little problem, since I'm really really short sighted, I always need to be close to my screen to read people's comments, and I really have no idea where to put my laptop in my kitchen.

I would have loved to watch your show :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.