AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cum Eating and other questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2016
I'm new to camming and I know that there are certain restrictions of things you can or can't do. I haven't seen anything about not being allowed to eat cum. So can a girl eat her own cum or another girls cum on MFC? Is it the same for Chaturbate too?

• Wat?!
Reactions: BiancaBaker
I'm really curious about the grey areas of role play and camming. I know that there is NO incest role play allowed, but what if you're a STEP mom or STEP sister. Is that okay? Also I know that there is NO beastiality, but I see girls dressed as kittens on MFC all the time. Is that okay? I'm just asking this seriously and don't want to get in trouble for any reason. So is kitty dress up and STEP play allowed on MFC or Chaturbate?

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: BiancaBaker
I know that anal is allowed, but there are some grey areas for me with anal play. Is a girl allowed to give herself anal with a toy and then do a blowjob show with the toy if nothing is visible. Can she instruct a guy to do the same thing? Is this allowed on MFC or Chaturbate?

I have asked chaturbate several times about things I would like to put in my shows (solo and couple).
I got responses from them within 24hrs. I recommend you ask the site you plan to put on a show - be as detailed as possible.

It is a little odd to send an email to a stranger with step by step instructions for a sex act though :)

1. I want to put XYZ in ABC
2. Then I want to ASD
3. If we get SJD then I want to do LKJ
4. Can I then tease my guests with XYZ until I reach a tip goal
5. Then as a finale I want to AIOUOI

Status
Not open for further replies.