AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Current events: NO FORENERS ALOUD!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As an Australian I hung my head in shame when we ended up with Tony Abbott as our Prime Minister and we ended up the laughing stock of the world (understandably so, after all who could think anyone would be STUPID enough to vote for such a douchebag?)

Now Trump is America's version of Abbott but with better business sense and a toupee.

This shows Australians are not the only ppl to be that stupid. That ppl didnt seem to learn from our mistakes. That the ultra right wing can lie and prey on the fears of the mainly uneducated or small minded ppl and con them while looking after their big business buddies and SUCCEED.

I can only hope thay Trump ends up looking as stupid and with as few friends as Abbott did.

And hopefully he ends up on the wrong side of his precious wall and the Mexican ppl that come in USA via plane can wave to him as they fly over it.

As an Australian I hung my head in shame when we ended up with Tony Abbott as our Prime Minister and we ended up the laughing stock of the world (understandably so, after all who could think anyone would be STUPID enough to vote for such a douchebag?)

Now Trump is America's version of Abbott but with better business sense and a toupee.

This shows Australians are not the only ppl to be that stupid. That ppl didnt seem to learn from our mistakes. That the ultra right wing can lie and prey on the fears of the mainly uneducated or small minded ppl and con them while looking after their big business buddies and SUCCEED.

I can only hope thay Trump ends up looking as stupid and with as few friends as Abbott did.

And hopefully he ends up on the wrong side of his precious wall and the Mexican ppl that come in USA via plane can wave to him as they fly over it.
I don't have a clue about Australia. I had to read up on Tony Abbott to get a better feel for where you were coming from.

He sounds like a considerably saner choice than anything Americans had to choose from.

Last edited:
Mexicans have been feeding mouths on both sides of the US border for over a century.
They are unsung heroes that are being used as a punching bag every time a politician tries to impress a crowd of pendejos.
Seen both sides.

Lot of incredibly hard working people. I mean, like insanely hard workers. And a lot of riff-raff; gang members, that sort of thing.

I don't want to see these people demonized, or glorified. Neither sinners nor saints.

Seen both sides.

Lot of incredibly hard working people. I mean, like insanely hard workers. And a lot of riff-raff; gang members, that sort of thing.

I don't want to see these people demonized, or glorified. Neither sinners nor saints.
food for thoughts
Not sure if "hard working" is the right description. I've heard it before, about my people, my reaction was always... mixed. It implies choice.
Lemme explain: when you come to another country, you are prepared to do whatever it takes. It' a matter of survival. But you also come with a hefty load of illusions about how great people in usa/uk have it. The reality is going to slap you in the face.
Now, getting a job today is not an easy task, even if you are a native in the western country - think about if you speak in a funny accent, even if your english is beautiful, you are the next Shakespeare of the generation - you future employers will take that into consideration - save for few jobs mostly they have a huge pool to choose from. And the rent and food are no longer cheap.
When I was in high school, the prevelent opinion was that it didn't matter if you get a Masters or A Bachelor in your native country - you won't find an employment as anything more than a cleaner/dishwasher in UK (also keep in mind masters in poland = bachelor in uk).
Because finding an employment related to your degree is generally hard nowadays and you have these additional setbacks of:
  • being potentially educated elsewhere
  • having a job experience from outside of the country where getting references will be hard or impossible
  • speaking with an accent
  • being desperate and possibly traumatized depending how your crossing the border experience went.

What remains is the shittiest of the shittiest gigs. You compete with students, and undergraduates who can't find a job related to their studies, other immigrants and working class. What's left is people who will hire you on the spot because the rest of the poor sods don't want to work with them (most often quite rightfully).
And the telling thing is, money and the standard of living is still better than at home. And if you are ambitious and crafty enough you can make it work, get a degree etc.
Is immigration good for usa, for uk? It's hard to answer that question - it does increase the pool of potential employees, but it further saturates the market. Yesterday factories exploited working class, today companies are outsouring their business to the countries people run away from. Then dodge taxes. Thus helping many people take the decison to immigrate west because they get paid £1/h for the same job they could be paid £7/h. Or even, get paid more for the shit job than their current job.
tldr immigrants don't take your jobs, unless you look for a career in waiting tables, dishwashing or cleaning - and you will get hired over them unless the employer is looking to pay them less (which just means immigrants are getting fucked instead of you, be grateful).

Not sure if it's the best place for this rant, also sorry for how huge it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Protocosmo
food for thoughts
Not sure if "hard working" is the right description. I've heard it before, about my people, my reaction was always... mixed. It implies choice.
Lemme explain: when you come to another country, you are prepared to do whatever it takes. It' a matter of survival. But you also come with a hefty load of illusions about how great people in usa/uk have it. The reality is going to slap you in the face.
Now, getting a job today is not an easy task, even if you are a native in the western country - think about if you speak in a funny accent, even if your english is beautiful, you are the next Shakespeare of the generation - you future employers will take that into consideration - save for few jobs mostly they have a huge pool to choose from. And the rent and food are no longer cheap.
When I was in high school, the prevelent opinion was that it didn't matter if you get a Masters or A Bachelor in your native country - you won't find an employment as anything more than a cleaner/dishwasher in UK (also keep in mind masters in poland = bachelor in uk).
Because finding an employment related to your degree is generally hard nowadays and you have these additional setbacks of:
  • being potentially educated elsewhere
  • having a job experience from outside of the country where getting references will be hard or impossible
  • speaking with an accent
  • being desperate and possibly traumatized depending how your crossing the border experience went.

What remains is the shittiest of the shittiest gigs. You compete with students, and undergraduates who can't find a job related to their studies, other immigrants and working class. What's left is people who will hire you on the spot because the rest of the poor sods don't want to work with them (most often quite rightfully).
And the telling thing is, money and the standard of living is still better than at home. And if you are ambitious and crafty enough you can make it work, get a degree etc.
Is immigration good for usa, for uk? It's hard to answer that question - it does increase the pool of potential employees, but it further saturates the market. Yesterday factories exploited working class, today companies are outsouring their business to the countries people run away from. Then dodge taxes. Thus helping many people take the decison to immigrate west because they get paid £1/h for the same job they could be paid £7/h. Or even, get paid more for the shit job than their current job.
tldr immigrants don't take your jobs, unless you look for a career in waiting tables, dishwashing or cleaning - and you will get hired over them unless the employer is looking to pay them less (which just means immigrants are getting fucked instead of you, be grateful).

Not sure if it's the best place for this rant, also sorry for how huge it is.

Interesting reply.

The post you responded to was based on several decades of witnessing it close up (in the South/Southwest of USA). I have always thought of Mexicans Latin American immigrants as refugees. Some economic, some I have known fled actual war zones.

What bothers me about the situation is the large number of people who buy into either extolling their virtues, or railing against their crimes, often based on a political whim (I have actually bought into both at various times).

"immigrants don't take your jobs"...I understand what you are saying in your tldr; there is an element of truth to it. But it is not complete; at least in the areas I have lived in, I have known of quite a few people whose jobs have been affected by illegal immigration.

Last edited:
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/04/hillary-clinton-launch-political-group-237999

And of course, she's not going away.

Onward Together?

A little late for going the "grassroots" route.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ech-ms-foundation_us_590aa736e4b0bb2d08752638
“For a lot of women, it stung to realize that perhaps our country hadn’t come as far as we hoped; that not only are sexism, racism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia still with us, but they run deep,” Clinton said.
Think she forgot clintonphobia.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/manufacturing-resistance-–-american-public-being-manipulated-irrelevance

Nevertheless, the most incredible aspect of the past four months is not how much of a fake populist Trump’s proven to be, but how the corporate media’s managed to disgust me even more. I’m happy to become outraged at Trump, because I find many things about Trump outrageous. That said, I find it telling that the stuff about Trump that outrages me, is never the same stuff which outrages the corporate media. Why is that?
Following the election of Trump, an axis of evil in U.S. politics has formed consisting of the corporate media, neoliberal Democrats (Hillary cultists) and neocons. This alliance has one primary objective, which revolves around obsessing incessantly on a conspiracy theory that deflects attention away from the crimes of our very own domestic plutocrats, war mongers and rent-seekers (you know, the forces that are actually wrecking the country). Russia is the perfect outside enemy to rally ignorant rubes around in order to prevent any real progressive or centrist populism from ever gaining a foothold in U.S. politics. Unfortunately, thanks to the gullibility of the average American, their plan seems to be succeeding.
I read zerohedge with a very skeptical eye. This article makes some good points though.

I do not know what to make of the Russia business, the Comey firing, or the Seth Rich stuff that just popped back up.

Fox News is clearly full of shit. The problem is, so is the other side. I have given up trying to figure out who is telling the truth. It is now a matter of who is going to tell the most audacious lies.

Reactions: swagger
Fox News is clearly full of shit. The problem is, so is the other side. I have given up trying to figure out who is telling the truth. It is now a matter of who is going to tell the most audacious lies.

This White House spin is actually fair predictable. The first statement after Trump does something stupid is always almost completely false. It is spun to make Trump actions look as sane as possible (e.g. upon the recommendation of the highly respected deputy attorney President Trump fired Director Comey). The second statement from the White House isn't a lie, but is very misleading. E.G. At no time did the President reveal methods or source of the intelligence or ongoing military actions. Nor did the president discuss the Washington National chances this year, the size of Kendall Jenners boobs, and if he'd like to grap her by the pussy.

In an extended 1-1 interview the President will generally tell the truth.

Reactions: swagger and ramblin
This White House spin is actually fair predictable. The first statement after Trump does something stupid is always almost completely false. It is spun to make Trump actions look as sane as possible (e.g. upon the recommendation of the highly respected deputy attorney President Trump fired Director Comey). The second statement from the White House isn't a lie, but is very misleading. E.G. At no time did the President reveal methods or source of the intelligence or ongoing military actions. Nor did the president discuss the Washington National chances this year, the size of Kendall Jenners boobs, and if he'd like to grap her by the pussy.

In an extended 1-1 interview the President will generally tell the truth.
Opinion piece from a dubious outlet (white nationalist maybe?)...

http://www.newnationalist.net/2017/05/17/the-anticipated-takedown-of-trump-on-course/
This further confirms TNN’s assertion that Trump was the stalking horse for Mike Pence. Pence will be given enhanced executive powers to “deal with the emergency” that we believe includes a major false-flag event [see “Operation Blackjack Dead Ahead“]. The role of Crime Syndicate stooge Mike Pence will be to completely disassemble the United States economically and in terms of personal freedoms. The model to be utilized will be the Washington Consensus invented by banksters for use in foreclosing on Latin America and elsewhere.
It has been TNN’s contention all along that something coming from Trump will trigger the long-overdue bursting of the financial bubble excesses. Trump is set up to be a fall guy or foil similar to Herbert Hoover. This will allow the real banksters and crooks to largely walk free.
I am very susceptible to this kind of thinking, mainly because I was raised in it. I usually try to mentally reject "Jewish" accusations, much like I do when listening to "atheist" accusations from the religious, or "male" accusations from feminists, or "white/black" accusations from either camp. Rich/poor carries more weight with me.

I really have to shield myself from drifting off too deep into paranoia, but there is just no denying things that are plain to see. F*ck it. Think I am going to re-embrace pre-Trib Christianity. Floating away from this mess in a Rapture is sounding pretty damn good right about now.

Perhaps I've been falling asleep watching too many X-Files reruns... but I'm fairly certain at least one of the Trump's immediate family members is a human/alien hybrid intent on colonizing our planet with evil long-term intentions.
I didn't touch a nerve, did I?

No, but curious which nerve you are interested in.
Sounded like you may have felt the need to defend Trump. Or perhaps just poking fun at the opinion piece I posted. Unsure.

But if I am considering a return to pre-Trib Evangelical Christianity, I am hardly in a position to judge you for that.

Interesting, I always picture the aliens as having good intentions.
I think Elon Musk is a product of genetic engineered alien race sent here to save humanity from itself.

Trump, on the other hand, sold his sold to the devil early on, and then suffered traumatic brain injury.

Sounded like you may have felt the need to defend Trump. Or perhaps just poking fun at the opinion piece I posted. Unsure.

But if I am considering a return to pre-Trib Evangelical Christianity, I am hardly in a position to judge you for that.

Thank you for not judging me on your preconceived notions.

Last edited:
Interesting, I always picture the aliens as having good intentions.
Well if a Reptilian had been on the ballot, would have spared me a lot of grief over whether or not to vote for the Trump/Clinton ticket. :hilarious:

Here is a tell. Trey Gowdy being interviewed on Fox, about the June 5th Comey announcement not to charge Clinton. She refers to it as Comey's "performance".

Also very interesting that Trey Gowdy says that Comey really had no choice other than to not charge Clinton, based on classified information. Classified information that we don't have (and may never have).

Can't help but wonder, what would it be like it Trump and Clinton both got arrested, turns out they were colluding to rig the election all along.

Last edited:
OMG !!! Trump hug raped Comey!!!

An anonymous source sent me a link to this story today...

from the comments...
For the same reason that The Young Turks is ignoring it: it could literally tear apart the very fabric of American politics and bring down the two party system. If the Democrats are exposed to be right-wing fascists with no regard for Democracy, what on Earth does that make Republicans? This is huge.

My biases are too jumbled right now to know whether I should reject it all or not.

Well if a Reptilian had been on the ballot, would have spared me a lot of grief over whether or not to vote for the Trump/Clinton ticket. :hilarious:

Actually it's shapeshifting Reptoid and it's the British Royal family, although Obama may be one, jury is still out.

According to Alex Jones that is.....

• Funny!
Reactions: ExcellaExe
http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...inton-i-m-not-going-1496276262-htmlstory.html
I was the victim of a very broad assumption I was going to win,” she said, adding that she always expected the race to be close. -- HRC
Of course you were. You were a victim. Not the head of a crooked, power hungry organization that has spent the last 27 years scheming and lying. You were a victim.

And therefore I'm going to keep writing and keep talking and keep supporting people who are on the front lines of the resistance.
As if she doesn't represent half of the political system that needs to be resisted against. What a joke.

Makes me gag a little. Sort of like listening to the new Keith Olbermann videos here lately, the dramatic way he finishes with a melodramatic "RESIST!" Spare me.

Wanted: High energy, offended victims...

http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...inton-i-m-not-going-1496276262-htmlstory.html

Of course you were. You were a victim. Not the head of a crooked, power hungry organization that has spent the last 27 years scheming and lying. You were a victim.

As if she doesn't represent half of the political system that needs to be resisted against. What a joke.

Makes me gag a little. Sort of like listening to the new Keith Olbermann videos here lately, the dramatic way he finishes with a melodramatic "RESIST!" Spare me.

Wanted: High energy, offended victims...

The whole political party is meant to keep us in disarray, and divided so they can do things in the background while we are distracted by trivial shit that people get so wrapped up about. Anyone ever pay attention that whenever something comes up about the White House, political system, etc., there's always a "hot topic" event that occurs right about the same time?

Joke my ex-wife's grandfather told me:
"What's the difference between a Democrat and a Republican?"

Answer:
"Whomever is in the White House"

According to him, this is a very old joke that goes back to around WW2.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Piggly Wiggly manager arrested for torture:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...aled-torturer-deported-el-salvador/385867001/

I don't know what to think about this. On the one hand he was living a productive life in the US and doing his best, but on the other hand he is accused of hooking up people to his truck and driving them down the road until their skin was falling off in days past for his government (US backed?). I honestly don't know much about El Salvador or what happened or what part we, as a country, played in that (ignorantly, or knowingly).

The only thing I think of when reading this article is how many Nazis escaped and were harbored in other countries for what they did and ended up being stellar citizens. It is so strange to post something like this thinking he did wrong but, if the US backed him, how could that be wrong? I know we make tons of mistakes, but, shouldn't we all know about this kind of stuff and shouldn't history books detail the names for shames sake?

(I figured this was the right thread for these kind of WTF moments)

Last edited:
What an amusing news day for this American!

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...-against-press-are-producing-backlash-n778286
...She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no! ~ Trump on twitter

Laughed until I cried. "I said no!"? Priceless. But things only got funnier from there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1030e4-5ce4-11e7-9b7d-14576dc0f39d_story.html
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/29/trump-targets-morning-joe-hosts-in-tweet-240085
Later in the day, Sanders’s father, former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee, said in a Fox News Channel interview that the president “makes my daughter’s job very difficult with tweets like that.”
Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) tweeted: “This has to stop — we all have a job — 3 branches of gov’t and media. We don’t have to get along, but we must show respect and civility.”
“Obviously, I don’t see that as an appropriate comment,” House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) said during a news conference. “What we’re trying to do around here is improve the civility and tone of the debate, and this obviously does not do that.”
Yes, we must maintain appearances above all else.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi agreed, telling reporters that what Trump tweeted was “so blatantly sexist” and “really saddens me because it is so beneath the dignity of the president of the United States to engage in such behavior.”
Man the identity lifeboats!

http://fortune.com/2017/06/29/trump-twitter-mental-health/
So just how does cyberbullying affect health? There's plenty of medical literature to suggest it can have spiraling, and even tragic, consequences.
Oh the humanity!

I wish I could personally thank every talky-head and bought-and-paid-for who weighed in during this much needed moment of mirth.

Meanwhile, in other news...

636342531181087328-horne.JPG
636342531180463320-reznicek.JPG
636342531178591296-kaaz.JPG
636342555642824936-montoya.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.