AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Damn I missed a lot.

Staring at a blinking cursor while I try to think of a daily thought isn't as productive as I had hoped.

I need some energy to rock this week in more ways than one. Energy donations welcomed.

Hurray, NaughtyAmberX!

Thought of the day: I wonder if crazy people know they are crazy?

Why when I ask people to restart their computer, the first thing they say is "Oh you want me to log off?"

I tell them no, please restart and they respond "Oh OK, I'll shut down"

why...

cereal drove into a person today... dont worry he deserved it
it was a bumper-car :lol: god i love carnies :twisted:

it's been raining a lot out here lately, at least the power didn't go out this time though.

Buying tokens is like trying to use the stock market (at least the buying part), because I'm always looking at the foreign currency exchange rates. And now I kind of wish I had bought some tokens yesterday! And maybe tomorrow I'll be looking back at today and wish I bought some.

im starting to think there is such thing as too much masturbation, even if it's just once everyday, I think that it strains my body to have to orgasm that often, and once a day is putting it lightly. :lol:

My housemate decided to have a "Girls night in" and banished me to my bedroom. I spent the night 10ft away from 6 drunk Norwegian girls playing Twister.

My thought of the day is: FML.

No one ever says "It's the thought that counts" when referring to a present they really really like.

Sorry this is a really random place to put this, but does anyone know if you can make money up until midnight MFC time on the last day of the month, and it'll get paid on the 1st, or if you have to make it before a certain time, like 10pm or something?
I'm thinking about that so it's sort of a daily thought. :p

AngelicTease said:
Sorry this is a really random place to put this, but does anyone know if you can make money up until midnight MFC time on the last day of the month, and it'll get paid on the 1st, or if you have to make it before a certain time, like 10pm or something?

Usually MFC goes by whatever the model's time is (in my experience)... and my time is 2 hours behind MFC.
Whenever I make money overnight, they put whatever I made before midnight MY time on the check at the end of pay period, but whatever I make AFTER midnight they put on the next check.

Happy Canada Day for those who celebrate it! :flags-canada:

AngelicTease said:

Anything you make up until 11pm MFC time will get paid on the 1st :)

AngelicTease said:

MFC's pay periods should end at midnight PDT/PST. Their site shows the time to be an hour slow from that as of right now. (At midnight last night, the site said 11) But pay periods aren't based on a model's time zone, only MFC's.

Let's try to keep questions like these in a more appropriate place, though. :)

On another note, today's thoughts: I am excited to start this month off right! Working all afternoon and hoping for a great day. I wonder if anyone else will buy pic sets today...

Yay... sushi for breakfast. Some people think I should relax and chill for a while, and sure I'll do that for a couple days after my birthday, but I'm grateful that I'm not at all "worn out" from last month. Actually I don't think there's ever been a month with such rare masturbation as June. Oddly enough I feel much more inclined to make up for that in July.

I also think about how pretty stratus clouds are.

Thanks for the help, and sorry again for going off topic/making others go off topic! :)

trying to figure out what kind of drive to get to replace my 1 tb external that seems to be dying on me. I'd like to up the storage to 1.5 or even 2, but there are a ton of negative reviews on the larger drives so I'm torn.