AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do women want a male in their cam chats?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you guys, he neeeeeeeeeds to have sex twice a day or else his poor little scrote will explode!

For some reason Exploding Scrote made me think of this LOLOL

adYnDTi.gif

I love these threads.

I mean why would I fuck my hung, young, hardbodied bf who actually knows how to please me when I can find a strange man on the internet just dying to be my stunt cock.

What was that article that was making the rounds a few years ago? Where a woman stated dick was abundant and of low value? Totally relevant here. If all you have to offer is dick why the hell would we be interested?

I won't last very long until I say fuck it

That was my point. I don't have the patience/time/soft skills required for being successful in the cam bussiness as a male perfomer I guess. Also I believe that having a job that works/fits well with your camming schedule is a key for being successfull in this industry. Personally speaking sometimes I don't even know at what time I'll be home and more often than not work comes back home with me and have stuff to do for the next day(s). So the last thing I'd feel like doing is putting on a cam show. My 2 cents.

Also, the skills required for the job posted by a model have already stressed me out.

my husband has a higher libido than i, so he usually masturbates if im not in the mood to have sex or goes and sees one of fwb that i'm 100% okay with.

news flash when you are with a cammodel, your sex life will be put placed on hold so her genitalia can hold up for cam. my dude and i fuck only now fuck on the weekends since becoming a cammodel LOL WHAT AM I SAYING WE TOTALLY HAVE SEX EVERYDAY GUYS! CAUSE THAT IS SO PRACTICAL. IT"S NOT LIKE WE HAVE BUSY SCHEDULES WHERE WE CAN'T SET ASIDE AN HOUR OR TWO OF BONING WHEN WE ARE ALREADY EXHAUSTED FROM OUR JOBS. WE ALSO TOTALLY DONT SPEND ANY OF OUR FREE TIME JUST SPENDING TIME WITH EACH OTHER ENJOYING EACH OTHERS HOBBIES, BECAUSE THAT'S GAY.

https://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_100/145_love_tip.html

I really need to know, do you and others like you actually think that all these hot girls are on cam alone because they can't find a dick to fuck on cam? Or do you just think *your* dick is that special?

Thanks again for all of your replies. So this definitely seems like a bad idea. I didn't realize how much you all put into performing, quite a bit, I didn't just think you masturbate in front of a camera all day and your done. You've raised some things I've never thought of. And by no means do I think I'm special, I'm not, in fact nobody really is...

This was a thought and I couldn't find anywhere to ask it other then this forum, first thing in google to pop up anyway. I don't really have much else to ask in this forum. I'm glad many of you have found a way to make money in this industry that I feel is very safe.

Thanks again for all of your replies. So this definitely seems like a bad idea. I didn't realize how much you all put into performing, quite a bit, I didn't just think you masturbate in front of a camera all day and your done. You've raised some things I've never thought of. And by no means do I think I'm special, I'm not, in fact nobody really is...

This was a thought and I couldn't find anywhere to ask it other then this forum, first thing in google to pop up anyway. I don't really have much else to ask in this forum. I'm glad many of you have found a way to make money in this industry that I feel is very safe.
Im honestly glad to see you didnt come back with a "stfu yall are just a bunch of stooopid whores etc etc".... way to be a good sport!

Im honestly glad to see you didnt come back with a "stfu yall are just a bunch of stooopid whores etc etc".... way to be a good sport!
Agree x a million. The OP may have been barking up the wrong tree, but at least he's more respectful than 98% of the guys that ask this question, get these answers, and come back to tell us that we're all stupid bitches that don't know what we're missing because his cock would make alllll the monies and give us allll the orgasms.
Also, the skills required for the job posted by a model have already stressed me out.
I don't know why, but this makes me feel like I just won something. I suppose effectively making a point on the internet is like winning a prize some days, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.