AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Emotes...love 'em or hate'em?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2011
i've been in some rooms where emotes, smilies, animated gifs, etc. have been used in just about every chat post and they contribute to the conversation while in other rooms a user is attacked by the room for using them.

How do you feel about their use?
Do you have a favorite one?
Do you have one that you absolutly NEVER want to see again?

My hate one is the standard lol as either a smiley or just the letters. It seems that a member can say just about anything stupid or demeaning, end it with a lol and then think that all is okey. :angry4: (Crap, I used an emote!)

I enjoy emotes depending on the quantity and the quality of the emotes. People tend to form sentences by just using emotes, while there are people that never say a word just post animations, and mostly are true quality like a face sucking on a pacifier when the girl is showing her titties.

My favorite emotes would have to be a few screen shots of me from when I was on cam, either as a facepalm or the look of disgust and confusion.

Then there are many gifs of the girls whom i venture into that I use to bring entertainment to the rest of the room. Its a battle royale of who has better gifs between D0mino, GoddessZoey, and EmmyLove in my book.

Also wonderful gifs from Community, Tim&Eric, The IT crowd, and Always Sunny in Philadelphia gets used on a steady occasion.

Emotes are fine as long as they are entertaining to the model and or have some connection to the current conversation going on. Just posting emotes for no reason to be gross or annoying is the kind of idiocy we've come to expect on the internet, though, and there is no getting away from it.

^ What Servin said definitely!

I love the monkey emotes! I love good emotes to get involved in chat and thank tippers. I also think emotes are fun when used correctly.

Emotes usually only a bad idea if you are just using them to be flashy, or if there are 1500+ people in the room because it'll make the video feed laggy.

Usually I'm cool with them.

I don't like the bathroom ones... not big on toilet humor.

The monkey ones are cute.

And one regular made a few for me... normalluna lunashoedance and... uh... x.x I forgot the third. Those usually make me laugh.

Love emotes as they can make jokes, enhance jokes, reinforce statements and keep things light hearted etc :)

However, as everyone says, there are emotes... and then there are ... annoying/disturbing/sick ones.

I like emotes to a certain extent...

I do have personalized light hearted hater emotes people made for me like :ihujeric :jericplate :faultjeric all in good fun

but i dislike the ones with ill intent towards me ... there are a few ones id like taken down (seriously, some people take mfc too seriously and get butt hurt with comments , whether it be a spurned model that i simply stopped supporting and dont talk to anymore or a racist premium towards asians )

Oh and then theres this:

over 1000 people in the room, there is a show going on and the girl is all getting all sexy with herself and then a bunch of dudes start spamming emotes. That's always awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.