AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Enjoying my first week but I have some questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2016
Twitter Username
@Pennymoon_MFC
On the members list it has names under PM members or something like that. What does that mean?

And I just can't figure out how to get members interested in any of the things I'm offering for tokens. I get people excited and chatting for sure, just not chatty with their tokens. I've barely managed to get down to full nude before I have to log off.

On the members list it has names under PM members or something like that. What does that mean?

MFC members can either be in your room, or they can also watch you in a Private Message (PM) box. They don't see other peoples chat there, and anything they type to you can only be seen by you, provided you have PM privileges set so they can do that.

They can also watch your cam from the lounges and they won't show up anywhere on your list.

Status
Not open for further replies.