AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever had/witnessed a "too honest" moment on camera?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mynameisbob84 said:
Korreline said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Jessi said:
PlayboyMegan said:
I have an alarm on my phone to remind me to take my pills. It went off and I ran to get them, but my drink was in the bedroom so I just took them infront of the cam. Someone asked what they were so I said, "depression, anxiety, ADHD, bipolar, and multiple personality disorder...." then I realized I just spewed out all of my mental illnesses on cam and everyone probably thought I was a nut job..which I am, but I try to keep that hidden. :? :oops:

I hope this isn't too personal but may I ask if you have any weird side effects from anti anxiety meds or the ADHD stuff? Im at the point now where I feel like adderal or lorazapam or SOMETHING would be really helpful for me but Im scared. I wouldnt want to gain weight or be tired all the time or something :?
Adderall keeps you awake and helps you lose weight and causes anxiety.
Abilify and wellbutrin (what I take) makes you sleepy, gain weight, and decreases anxiety.
In the end, they even me out and make me normal.

My ex is on Wellbutrin, it is doing WONDERS for his mood swings. He hasn't called me a life-ruining cunt in weeks!

I'm on Nortryptiline. It's... okay. Causes drowsiness and can make it hard to sleep (despite causing the drowsiness) but other than that, no real side effects (for me, anyway. Obviously these things effect everybody slightly differently).

Whoa, a tricyclic? You're hardcore, bud.

Tonight, I kept going on tangents and I could not get off them. Mostly talking about being sick and even though I am, no one wants to hear about it. :woops:

NaNatasha said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I'm on Nortryptiline. It's... okay. Causes drowsiness and can make it hard to sleep (despite causing the drowsiness) but other than that, no real side effects (for me, anyway. Obviously these things effect everybody slightly differently).

Whoa, a tricyclic? You're hardcore, bud.

I don't know what that is, but... yes. Yes I am :-D

PlayboyMegan said:
I have an alarm on my phone to remind me to take my pills. It went off and I ran to get them, but my drink was in the bedroom so I just took them infront of the cam. Someone asked what they were so I said, "depression, anxiety, ADHD, bipolar, and multiple personality disorder...." then I realized I just spewed out all of my mental illnesses on cam and everyone probably thought I was a nut job..which I am, but I try to keep that hidden. :? :oops:

What? you have drugs? You know you are supposed to share. :D
If you are a nut job, then I'm a squirrel. Apparently I'm collecting all your stuff (panties, videos, pictures, etc.). I tend to be attracted to the bipolar type. I must like a little spice in my life. Whatever you are dealing with, I'm always your fan and friend. :h: I better not try to use a heart emote in here--I always get the wrong one. :)

My too honest moments are usually when I wear my feelings on my sleeve too much. Last night, for example, I let my frustration with a slow night really show, and I'm pretty embarrassed about it now. I like to keep a smile on my face regardless of the inner dialogue I am having with myself.

I have said things and a few seconds later realized that I was definitely sharing a little too much. Ensue awkward silence. Usually happens if I'm hyper but tired. (caffeine or sugar high combined with not enough sleep)

I have also accidentally slipped with real names a few times on camera (self, friends, family x.x)

Status
Not open for further replies.