AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Games to play with members and image/video hosting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember that sometimes members will ask for things that sometimes you are not really interested in doing at that time (or at all), ie. anal insertion that you have done (or not done) but not on a regular basis, and so you set an impossible appearing (to you, as you don't think any of your normal members would) token amount to try and deter them from asking for it (10,000 tokens for large dido insertion) and the original person has absolutely no intention or the ability of tipping for it and so they let it drop, but someone else has a desire to see you do just such a show and so tips that amount at that time ( I have seen it in a couple of rooms) and BAM there you are , doing something you really didn't want to do or were unprepared to do. So if you are trying to dissuade someone (while still being awesome and fun and not killing the joy in your room) from asking for somethings, remember to put an IMPOSSIBLY achievable goal for that ie. 10,000,000 as a joking response.

bud9752 said:
Just remember that sometimes members will ask for things that sometimes you are not really interested in doing at that time (or at all), ie. anal insertion that you have done (or not done) but not on a regular basis, and so you set an impossible appearing (to you, as you don't think any of your normal members would) token amount to try and deter them from asking for it (10,000 tokens for large dido insertion) and the original person has absolutely no intention or the ability of tipping for it and so they let it drop, but someone else has a desire to see you do just such a show and so tips that amount at that time ( I have seen it in a couple of rooms) and BAM there you are , doing something you really didn't want to do or were unprepared to do. So if you are trying to dissuade someone (while still being awesome and fun and not killing the joy in your room) from asking for somethings, remember to put an IMPOSSIBLY achievable goal for that ie. 10,000,000 as a joking response.

I actually saw this in action in a model's room last October. One guy (who had no intention of tipping) asked the model if she would lick her toe. Then, the bandwagon started and it had evolved to "could she suck her toe". She finally had enough, and said "for 5000 tokens, I'll suck my toe", not thinking the bandwagoneers would be able to pony up. She was right, they had no tokens, but one of her regulars did...

*pic may or may not be relevant*

A short time later, some idiot uploaded it to MFC as an emote :whistle:

Attachments

• toe_1.jpg
    toe_1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 191
Abbey Said...

SUPER helpful, any reccomendations on a brand of body pain?? Models??
THANKS!! I wanna write all over meeee!! :D
Abbey

Ohhhh hun !!

I've got plenty of ideas for Body " Pains " lolllll
I'm sure we could work something out ahahahahah :p

Candy xxxx

Everything works when u have a big talkative room and a few regulars...but when u have like 100ppl in room all quiet...there are very few things to work...from all i tryed only one thing worked:
- Sexy tickets all tickets are winners each costs an amount of toks put them in a hat the man tips for a ticket u draw it and do what it says(instead tickets can be baloons with tickets in, sitky notes on a board or whateve u can think of).
Don't forget to write only the stuff that make u confortable to do for small amounts of toks but sexy or fun.

Evvie said:
I want to bump this thread. I found it bookmarked on my old PC, and I thought it might be useful for some ladies.

I haven't been on forever so the usual indicator of my signature pointing people to this thread has been lacking. I'm thinking about this now. How I can improve my current list. I've been working on a publishing-consulting business lately, so I've been on cost benefit analysis so this will be a nice relaxing change of pace.

And maybe start it in a new thread. I totally forgot this kind of hijacked someones question. Good answer apparently though =D

My friend and I did JENGA. We bought the Jenga game and wrote things on each piece. Anything from a flash, to a few pictures, to something stupid like blowing a kiss. They tip X amount for a Jenga piece. Cumshow is when the tower collapses. You choose the pieces tho obviously or they would pick the bottom 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.