AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Great models with lower camscores

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EgyptBeauty-always entertaining, and FrancieFain-I think her camscore's around 1600 or so, so I don't know if that would be considered lower, but she's usually in the top 100 or top 200 at least, which is great considering her camscore. I looked her up on mycamgirl.net and she works long hours a lot, anywhere from 8 to 12 hours. Great work ethic!

Reactions: Puffin
EgyptBeauty-always entertaining, and FrancieFain-I think her camscore's around 1600 or so, so I don't know if that would be considered lower, but she's usually in the top 100 or top 200 at least, which is great considering her camscore. I looked her up on mycamgirl.net and she works long hours a lot, anywhere from 8 to 12 hours. Great work ethic!
Agree about FrancieFain. I don't know any model that does so many hours.

LexieSidwell is my great model recommendation, seemed to have made a poor start according to the camscore, and has worked her way up from 853 to 1112. I caught the end of her last session and could not believe how fun, engaging and sexy she was. I suspect if she doesn't give up, she will eventually break 10K.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
I think it's a great idea to discuss camscore at MyFreeCams.

Today is April 11th, 2016.

The link to the camscore explanation page is at the following link:
http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/CamScore

I think that I should have a higher CamScore.

There are a lot of models who deserve to have a high score as a model, but
as the way CamScore is defined by MyFreeCams, it's really only, primarily based on the number of tokens that a model earns in a 60 day period of time.

Something very interesting that I have noticed is that it seems like if I make frequent changes, or edit, to the text on my profile page at MFC, my CamScore seems to drop down 1 or 2 points each time I do it.

Has anyone else ever noticed this?

I have written to MFC staff in the past on occasion wishing that the CamScore was defined directly on every profile page.
I think that would be really great.
Because new visitors to the site might easily make the mistake of thinking that a model with a lower score is a badly rated model, when
really it seems that the CamScore is purely, or mostly, a reflection of tokens.

It kindof makes sense to me that MFC would allow the models to be default organized by highest CamScore to lowest CamScore when people visit the website. These girls are talented at being entertainers and at inspiring visitors to spend tokens, and so ultimately it is good for all of the models to have the website represented by the best models, in that perspective, on the front page of the site.

It can still be a bit discouraging though if you model for many years, and struggle to get a higher score.

But, the GREAT THING ABOUT MFC IS you can always re-invent yourself, re-strategize your marketing, and ANYTHING and any tip, is possible!

I love MFC for a lot of reasons, but those are definitely some of my top favorites.

MFC gives more freedom to it's models than any other site that I have found so far.

Being consistent as a model, and performing and being love on camera regularly is important to your success as a model and also to the website itself.
I wish I could go back and know then the things that I know now, but I'm very HAPPY because I know that as time passes I can only be a better version of myself as an entertainer.

Peace. :)

I hope this post is helpful to some other models and members out there.

I think it's a great idea to discuss camscore at MyFreeCams.

Today is April 11th, 2016.

The link to the camscore explanation page is at the following link:
http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/CamScore

I think that I should have a higher CamScore.

There are a lot of models who deserve to have a high score as a model, but
as the way CamScore is defined by MyFreeCams, it's really only, primarily based on the number of tokens that a model earns in a 60 day period of time.

Something very interesting that I have noticed is that it seems like if I make frequent changes, or edit, to the text on my profile page at MFC, my CamScore seems to drop down 1 or 2 points each time I do it.

Has anyone else ever noticed this?

I have written to MFC staff in the past on occasion wishing that the CamScore was defined directly on every profile page.
I think that would be really great.
Because new visitors to the site might easily make the mistake of thinking that a model with a lower score is a badly rated model, when
really it seems that the CamScore is purely, or mostly, a reflection of tokens.

It kindof makes sense to me that MFC would allow the models to be default organized by highest CamScore to lowest CamScore when people visit the website. These girls are talented at being entertainers and at inspiring visitors to spend tokens, and so ultimately it is good for all of the models to have the website represented by the best models, in that perspective, on the front page of the site.

It can still be a bit discouraging though if you model for many years, and struggle to get a higher score.

But, the GREAT THING ABOUT MFC IS you can always re-invent yourself, re-strategize your marketing, and ANYTHING and any tip, is possible!

I love MFC for a lot of reasons, but those are definitely some of my top favorites.

MFC gives more freedom to it's models than any other site that I have found so far.

Being consistent as a model, and performing and being love on camera regularly is important to your success as a model and also to the website itself.
I wish I could go back and know then the things that I know now, but I'm very HAPPY because I know that as time passes I can only be a better version of myself as an entertainer.

Peace. :)

I hope this post is helpful to some other models and members out there.
If you care to become a verified cam girl here you'll be able to access a very in-depth discussion about camscore in the Models Only section. Sorry, realizing you've had other accounts here under other names before. This option is not available.

Editing your profile has nothing to do with camscore.

It is only tokens, time, 60-day period, and average tokens per hour of all active girls on the site. Please don't rattle your brain any more than that. Make as many tokens in as little time as possible, that's the only way to really raise it (or to lower it, of course, make less tokens per hour).

Last edited:
If you care to become a verified cam girl here you'll be able to access a very in-depth discussion about camscore in the Models Only section. Sorry, realizing you've had other accounts here under other names before. This option is not available.

Editing your profile has nothing to do with camscore.

It is only tokens, time, 60-day period, and average tokens per hour of all active girls on the site. Please don't rattle your brain any more than that. Make as many tokens in as little time as possible, that's the only way to really raise it (or to lower it, of course, make less tokens per hour).

?Question?

I am okay with not being able to access the "models only" area.
I really just wanted to chat with other models.
But sometimes you come across online as a bit abrasive.
I have tried to start account on this forum in the past, and have found
that for reasons that I was not able to determine cause for, I was removed,
or I was not able to access or log in.
It kind of seems like this entire forum is just a way of manipulating back links and
traffic for your own personal gain.
I honestly don't understand why it can't also be a fun place for models.
But, women just seem, sadly, to not be very good at being friendly with each other.
Oh well.
I'm just trying to chat with other models and members here, because it really just
feels good to have an outlet where models and members can chat.
I don't think it's really very polite or nice or friendly or fun for every single post that I make
to be moderated and replied to in a sort of condescending tone.
But I suppose that this forum is owned by you, and you get to control
everything about it.
Maybe that makes you feel good. I don't know.
I can just as easily start my own forum, and try to control everything about it as well,
but I don't think I would find that very enjoyable.
Forum plug in's are a dime a dozen these days, especially php.
You can start them on 1and1.com and on godaddy.com etc.
If that's the case, (and for some reason you just do not like me)
you can come right out and say it, and I will cease to try and be friendly
here, and will simply exit permanently.

I can just as easily start my own forum
I saw that you already did and named it so that you could use "ACFWall"... lol.

I recall you doing some shady things in the past that caused your previous accounts to be removed from models only. Sorry for being abrasive but as I am also a human, aside from the face/voice of the forum, I am allowed to harbor less than happy feelings about people and to voice it some times (the moderation is because you're once again new, so new accounts must undergo an initiation period before being able to post freely.) The fact you continue to create new profiles under different names, etc., does not really lend to the thought you respect me or the forum.

Forum plug in's are a dime a dozen these days, especially php.
You can start them on 1and1.com and on godaddy.com etc.
If that's the case, (and for some reason you just do not like me)
you can come right out and say it, and I will cease to try and be friendly
here, and will simply exit permanently.
I wish you all the best, but yea, maybe a good idea for you to move on to a different/your own forum.

I used to block my home state, but I realized how much business I was missing out on by doing that. I mean my state is just too big and popular of a state. So unfortunately if you happen to live in a major state you have to weigh out what is better for you in the long run. Keeping anonymity or making better money.
i had mine blocked but im in a similar situation. my state has too many pervs lol. someone from my past found me tho! and he is still the scum i remember actually! he asked for tit i asked for tip and i kicked him from my room bc he was being persistent and rude but i didnt know it was just a five minute kick thats the dumbest thing i ever saw if i ever did see anything. any wayz the mother phucker doxxd me and my heart dropped and i closed the chat and it was only after that i realized it was him !!!
but yeah ive been triyng to be assertive in my room w/o getting doxxed.

I thought this thread was about models that are good so to that if interested LeeAnnStar on mfc is new but extremely amazing lol I was telling other members it was the best cam show I ever seen and I've been on a few sites for years as a fan . Not sure what her score is but I can see her being top row . Unfortunately a lot of girls just give up on mfc because of the score

Status
Not open for further replies.