AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Great models with lower camscores

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissHannelore said:
I would have to nominate Fay_Galore for this!

She is totally beautiful, has a great body, and her style is to die for!

Her camscore is in the 800s and I don't know whyyyyy!

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Fay_Galore

I too can vouch for the awesomeness of Miss Galore and the only reason for her camscore not being well in the thousands that I can fathom is that she gets filtered out of a lot of member's homepages as she's European. But her English is super duper so don't let that put you off, innit. (Do tip her and ask her to say "Robocop" :p)

Also, while neither have what I would call "low" camscores, The Hannelore (http://profiles.myfreecams.com/MissHannelore) and Adreena (http://profiles.myfreecams.com/QueenAdreena) are both splendid and tremendous :thumbleft:

mynameisbob84 said:
I too can vouch for the awesomeness of Miss Galore and the only reason for her camscore not being well in the thousands that I can fathom is that she gets filtered out of a lot of member's homepages as she's European. But her English is super duper so don't let that put you off, innit. (Do tip her and ask her to say "Robocop" :p)

Also, while neither have what I would call "low" camscores, The Hannelore (http://profiles.myfreecams.com/MissHannelore) and Adreena (http://profiles.myfreecams.com/QueenAdreena) are both splendid and tremendous :thumbleft:

VeronicaChaos said:
[
Seconded! I was actually just on my way here to nominate her as well! :D

MissHannelore said:
I would have to nominate Fay_Galore for this!

She is totally beautiful, has a great body, and her style is to die for!

Her camscore is in the 800s and I don't know whyyyyy!

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Fay_Galore

VNQbrcn.png

You guys! awww, thank you so much! That is so sweet and awesome and I'm all jelly. thank you!
all the loving! :h:

Really sweet girls who I absolutely adore. They usually drop by my room to say hi and keep me company, too :)
Come to think of it, one thing they all have in common: total MILFs!

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LylaBarDown - Super rad hockey playing babe! She always makes me smile, and I'm slightly obsessed with her hair & eyebrows. Hoping to cam with her some day in the near future!

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Faeleigh - Adorably giggletastic gamer, artist. I had the pleasure of meeting her last Jan in Vegas and I just wanted to take her home with me!

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AbbyAdore - Cannot get over how beautiful she is, personality and appearance wise! She bought one of my videos, and a few days later, a couple of my regulars told me she was getting off to it during one of her cum shows. Hearing that was so flattering (not to mention a huge turn on, omfg)!

Please check these girls out. If you don't have the means to tip them, at least drop by and say hi. Tell your friends how awesome they all are!

I should also mention you will DEFINITELY want their SnapChats.

I know this lady might not be super gorgeous to everyone, but she is my favourite model on MFC. Sexy, pretty, smart, hilariously sarcastic. Camscore around 300 and 4-5 regulars, but she does not care. The few guys who always show up make the room fun. She honestly acts as though tokens are a bonus (thus the low score). The one model who can get me to leave any room I might be in as soon as she logs on.

Hobbies:
reading,and sketching/painting/,.fingering(sometimes...)
How could you not like a girl like that? :lol:

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/tushytooshy

Reactions: NyxieDay
I want to point out a new ACF member (HCMRoxi) and my favorite low camscore beauty. Roxi (http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Hotcutiemiss) is absolutely gorgeous, smart and funny as hell. Her camscore is on the rise due to the fact that she treats all members in her room like kings. The only problem is that all of her members fall in love with her. :-D

The only thing that can top her hypnotic eyes:
8ac6e2.jpg

is her magnificent butt!
b7953b.jpg

I think my camscore is kinda low for all i do on cam so i will nominate myself :))

I really wish someone tell me what is the problem with me . Am I too fat? Am I too brunette? My nose is too crooked? My boobs are too small? I work on mfc since 2012 and highest score was 1000 something . So I dont get it.
I speak on cam, I dance, I have lights, I have good music, good cam, good internet, nice clothes i think , so I guess is just me.....:((

Attachments

• ass2.jpg
    ass2.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_20130626_142314 (2).jpg
    IMG_20130626_142314 (2).jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 310
voyeurman said:
this girl:
https://twitter.com/Helloabbylee

subtle, sweet, sexy, and smart

the thinking man's cam girl.

Her twitter feed is private, and the link to her profile is broken. I guess I will never know her wonders, but if you are her friend you might want to let her know about the broken link.

Reactions: LexieBlair
I guess this thread isn't used much, but somebody told me about it yesterday.

MellanyMe - Super nice, super cool, and super fun.

Current cam score = 275 :(

Kind of a chill room, but she's very interactive.

Another one...

LoraReign

Current cam score = 304

I've been coming to MFC for many years, and I can honestly say I that I never had a cam model get me laughing so hard. Just WOW!

She never pressured me at any time to tip, never advertised anything, and was interactive 100% of the time.

I don't think she speaks much on cam, but she did some times even if it was just a laugh or a sigh. However, she did type a lot.

I could say tons more about her, but really go check her out for yourself and say "Hi." If you like interacting with the models, I can't imagine that anybody could go wrong with this one.

@KOTJ74 Hey KOTJ! You resurrected a great thread! You should ask these models if they would be ok with you posting a screencap of them for promotion. Obviously, make sure it's a flattering one. But pictures are worth 1000 words, and they might spark interest in some of the other members here.

Thanks Iris. I think that's a great idea. Both the models I mentioned were also really wonderful and I hope they people give them a chance. I'm just gonna share a little about my experience with them.

MellanyMe was super nice. I'm not even really sure if she's nude or non-nude, but regardless she was very interactive. Asked me my name and such, then when it came to her name, she said that I had to figure it out, and that it would be easy. Surprisingly, I was able to figure it out, but then again, I did cheat a bit with Google to figure out what would be a probable name for her. Anyway, she was very innovative in this sense. I would've actually visited longer, but I think she might have had brief cam trouble, so I ended up leaving. Definitely added though, and a room I intend to visit again.

LoraReign was super fun and hilarious. I'm pretty sure she's a nude model, but it was actually a little bit different than that in her room. We discussed things like alien cats that hypnotize people, and a lot of other silly things. Lots of fun, cute laugh, and alot of other nice things. Definitely a winner, and will make it a point to visit her often assuming she's online.

Also, and I hope it's okay for me to say this, but I've visited Iris' room a couple times, and it was pretty awesome. Very interactive, I felt welcome, the members were nice, and it had its own unique feel. I really enjoy it when models are innovative with their approach and try to mix things up a bit and make them fun. Awesome doggies too!

Reactions: TacoBelle
well I hate to toot my own horn ..lolhttp://profiles.myfreecams.com/Mistressxox low score yet im ususally rank around Ms.MFC 3000 IM on often close to everyday and id love new faces to get to see and know :) oh dont forget a light drink I love wine, dilly doos,games and cooking expect to see one of these things a happening ...and maybe a lil poker lol

Reactions: AfterDark
MellanyMe was super nice. I'm not even really sure if she's nude or non-nude, but regardless she was very interactive. Asked me my name and such, then when it came to her name, she said that I had to figure it out, and that it would be easy. Surprisingly, I was able to figure it out, but then again, I did cheat a bit with Google to figure out what would be a probable name for her.

Why would you have to Google her name? I mean, her username IS her name. Unless you mean 'what you should address her as' on cam? And in that sense, I would assume that she would go by Mellany. Is there more to this story, or did you just make your interaction with her way more difficult for yourself than it should have been????

Why would you have to Google her name? I mean, her username IS her name. Unless you mean 'what you should address her as' on cam? And in that sense, I would assume that she would go by Mellany. Is there more to this story, or did you just make your interaction with her way more difficult for yourself than it should have been????

Iris,

I'm talking about her real "first" name. Obviously there are many names that someone can go by, so I had to figure out what was probable based on the details I knew about her. I dunno, she wanted me to figure it out and I did after about 5 tries or so. Just to be clear, I wasn't googling her screen name or looking for additional details, and she is the one who suggested it. I don't think I made the interaction more difficult, and it probably would've taken me a lot longer if I wouldn't have used Google.

I know a lot of models like to be on a first name basis with those who are participating in their room. I guess it's not the same for everybody, and you never know if people are telling the truth anyway.

I know a lot of models like to be on a first name basis with those who are participating in their room. I guess it's not the same for everybody, and you never know if people are telling the truth anyway.

I wouldn't say that a lot of models do this, but I do know of a few models on my friends list that prefer to go by their first name. It's weird to me, but it is what it is.

I guess this thread isn't used much, but somebody told me about it yesterday.

MellanyMe - Super nice, super cool, and super fun.

Current cam score = 275 :(

Kind of a chill room, but she's very interactive.
I like this girl a lot. Friendly, chatty, intelligent...

Says she is nonnude at this point. Just as well, since bra and panties was almost enough to make me hyperventilate.

Reactions: AfterDark
Does 2000 count? I had a great start and got really spoiled by a lovely member but then wasted it by not logging in for months :( I am just starting to get back on and plan to make February my first full month on MFC!

What is some good ways to keep your score from getting low? from what i can tell from the context of this thread is that the score is very ambiguous, and hard to go up once it's taken a hit.

What is some good ways to keep your score from getting low? from what i can tell from the context of this thread is that the score is very ambiguous, and hard to go up once it's taken a hit.
It's calculated based on the amount of tokens made over the amount of broadcasting hours she puts in over a 60 day period (average). The ebb and flow of all girls' camscores fluctuate based on what the average hourly token rate is among all active cam girls on the site.
When it comes down to it, the only thing a girl can do is make more tokens over less hours on cam to raise it.

It's calculated based on the amount of tokens made over the amount of broadcasting hours she puts in over a 60 day period (average). The ebb and flow of all girls' camscores fluctuate based on what the average hourly token rate is among all active cam girls on the site.
When it comes down to it, the only thing a girl can do is make more tokens over less hours on cam to raise it.

New to this Sub, and very appreciative of your timely and informative response. On this sub, Do you see very many male cam models; is this sub "camboy" friendly?? I'm aspiring to do shows, however very unfamiliar with the community!

New to this Sub, and very appreciative of your timely and informative response. On this sub, Do you see very many male cam models; is this sub "camboy" friendly?? I'm aspiring to do shows, however very unfamiliar with the community!
I've not heard this called a Sub before, we know it moreso as a "forum" or classically could be a "bulletin board". Sections within the forum can be referred to as sub-forums.

This particular thread you're in isn't camboy friendly because MFC is only for girls. This thread is about the placement system on MFC known as "camscore".

There are other sections on the forum that deal with sites that allow all genders and specific threads dedicated to male models. The "models only" area is restricted to cam girls, but there is a hefty amount of information and reading in the public section of the forum.

Reactions: Amberlie_
Status
Not open for further replies.