AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Great models with lower camscores

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, can I nominate myself? Granted I may be a bit biased... but my CS seems to go between 600-700, and Im tons of fun (and kind of goofy) :D Plus I just rehauled my cam room and started up some new contests and stuff! I cant wait to get more people so I can start playing some of the other games that I have brainstormed up! Though I dont really do privates (at least not at the moment), unless they are R-rated - and then Ill consider them! So sorry, but no pussy or cumshows - but I make up for it in personality! I really am high energy and fun! Ill leave you with a screen shot of last nights show... I was getting very tired and goofy, plus it was easily the most fun I have ever had camming, and I have never gotten so many tips, so I was absolutely wired on adrenaline! But we all had a blast together!!!

Ill get off my soapbox now. :) :romance-heartbeating:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-08-25 at 2.57.26 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-08-25 at 2.57.26 AM.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 780
Discovered a Model tonight who is fairly new (7/5/12) and for sure is worth a visit. I only spent a short time in her room, and am definitely going to look to get to know her better. My first impression was all sorts of good, she seems to have that real factor I am always looking to find. If you see her on check her out.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Irish_Angel28

Attachments

• Irish Angel2.jpg
    Irish Angel2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 680
Jupiter551 said:
I have no idea how this friendly drop-dead beauty has a 187 camscore, but I hope my tips helped it improve just a lil bit
97cKs.jpg
Possibly because she gives away too much with no tips? I also suspect she's not from the US as her profile indicates...possibly a Columbian Studio?

She's still gorgeous, though, so I tried to help as you did. :D

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/XjennXX

She is new and very pretty and has coo personality. I like to hang in her room. I think she spends too much time online. I gave her some advice about it and hopefully she'll start to see an increase in her score that she deserves!

Attachments

• Jenn.jpeg
    Jenn.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 547
I'm joining in to nominate myself too!! :D MFC was my first attempt at webcam modeling :h: I left in lieu of greener pastures as I often found myself entertaining... myself :? I know I need to make more time for Cocktail hours if I'm ever to get it back up so y'all will find me easier; I try every now and then (see here: http://feliciafirefly.tumblr.com/post/2 ... ktail-hour) but no matter what the darn thing is virtually stuck at 750. This month is one of my faves because of all the dressing up, I promise to make more time to get on there, get my score up and we'll have some fun!!! :D Please do pop in if you see me :)

What is considered to be a low camscore model? Would that be models under 4000 or 2000? I was just was wondering before I begin posting here.

HiGirlsRHot said:
MegansDude said:
What is considered to be a low camscore model? Would that be models under 4000 or 2000? I was just was wondering before I begin posting here.
Under 2,000 and no Megan doesn't qualify.

LOL I know that. :) I was thinking of another model, but she is over 3000 so I think she is doing pretty good too. :)

HiGirlsRHot said:
MegansDude said:

LOL I know that. :) I was thinking of another model, but she is over 3000 so I guess she is doing pretty good too. :)

HiGirlsRHot said:
MegansDude said:
It's funny what people think of as low. When I started this, I was thinking of low as probably 500-700 or less, though I can see where you might think of low as 1000 or less, since that's the starting camscore. But, honestly, I don't see 2000 as low (or even 1500). Of course, this thread now belongs to the world, so I suppose it's not up to me to decide anymore.

inkydoo said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
MegansDude said:
It's funny what people think of as low. When I started this, I was thinking of low as probably 500-700 or less, though I can see where you might think of low as 1000 or less, since that's the starting camscore. But, honestly, I don't see 2000 as low (or even 1500). Of course, this thread now belongs to the world, so I suppose it's not up to me to decide anymore.
Agree. To put things in perspective, mycamgirl.net shows the average camscore to be around 850. That average is made with the top earning girls included. By the time you scroll to the middle of page 1, you've hit the 1000 camscore new girls. There are usually at least 4 pages of girls online. Realistically, anyone you find on page 1 is doing above average.

Having taken a Statistics class back in the day, I would love to find out if the 850 average is actually skewed in either direction. I.e. whether the relatively low # of high camscores (5 digits) have "inflated" it or whether the high # of really low camscores have more of an effect.

inkydoo said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
MegansDude said:

The thread is more than a year old but I when I checked the cam score of many of the girls nominated many of them were well over 1000. Pokerbabe early in the thread suggested less than 2000.

To be honest the few times, I've started looking at models starting at the bottom, I've been disappointed. I think you can be a pretty successful cam girl even if you are not super hot, if you are entertaining. If you are super hot and you get naked that works also. If you are neither than you better learn quick.

Beach_Love said:
Having taken a Statistics class back in the day, I would love to find out if the 850 average is actually skewed in either direction. I.e. whether the relatively low # of high camscores (5 digits) have "inflated" it or whether the high # of really low camscores have more of an effect.

Currently, there are 1260 models online, which is a bit more than 5 pages in my set-up of 250/page. If 850 is the mean (most well-known type of average) score, then the mean currently occurs between the 405th and 406th models in camscore order (852 and 849, respectively) What this snapshot suggests is that the model with the median (point at which half are higher and half are lower) score is lower in camscore (between the 630th and 631st models at the moment) than the one with the mean score. At the moment, the median score is 490 (both #630 and 631 have this), occurring slightly past the middle of page 3.

This indicates that more models online have a score below the mean of 850 than above it. Therefore, the relatively few high camscores are driving the average (mean) camscore more than the many low camscores. The numbers will float around a bit as different models log on and off, but unless the distribution of models online as of this time is wildly different than the norm, this gives a general idea of what's going on.

One more note on this: I'm assuming that the 850 average score refers to the typical average for models who are actually online rather than every single model registered with MFC. The latter would almost certainly contain a whole lot of very low scores from models who never or rarely get on MFC anymore. If that's the case, the results would be very different (and harder to come by without help from MFC).

We now return you to your regularly scheduled great models with low camscores thread. :) I suggest we make a new topic if we want to talk more about stats (or maybe there even is one somewhere).

GingerOwnsChris said:

LOVE THOSE PISTOLS! She looks like one herself! She actually reminds me a lot of Madonna, 'cept she looks like she could have more fun.

Like many other girls I'm going to nominate myself. I've tried everything I could think of, getting naked and putting on shows to get the viewers and then hoping they'll tip. Fucking myself with only my face on cam and telling them to tip if they want to see everything (...it doesn't work 'cus apparently my face is so expressive that the basics can't help but tell me .... "ooo bb your faces are so hot, i just came"... greeeat, thanks! *ban*) Staying in my "normal" clothes until I'm tipped, staying in really sexy clothes until I'm tipped. Sometimes the worst days I have are when I'm looking my 100% i get the same, "oo bb you look so fine i just busted my load" and again its, greeeat, thanks! *ban* When I'm in my normal clothes, I get maybe 15 viewers tops and if I get any premiums they're usually basic-blues who purchased their batch of tokens like 3 years ago.

I just read the thread about how the cam score is calculated and apparently the # of viewers has nothing to do with it. Has anyone had any luck with the TIP/TALK OR BAN theory? I'm getting really sick of when I do have a good amount of viewers and no one talking or tipping. I find there's a huge impact on my tips when no one is even trying to make conversation. I sometimes just start talking gibberish, like I'm talking to someone in a PM hoping someone will catch interest and start a damn convo in my room.

My profile link's in my signi!

According to MFC, 1000 is the average camscore of all models registered. They have worked the formula to MAKE it that, and that is why models start at 1000.

Without a doubt, for me, it's Little Ireland.

She's an absolute sweetheart! She's been on MFC for just over a year. Her room was the first one that I started to hang out in, when I first came to MFC. And she was the very first model that I ever tipped. You could say that she took my "premium virginity!" LOL. Unfortunately, her camscore has been hovering just under 1000 and she doesn't have many people that hang out in her room.

Would love to see her get some good pub and see her become more well known, becasue she is incredibly sexy and very hot to watch when she decides to get naughty on cam. But of course, her success depends entirely on her, and how she chooses to run her room. But again, she's a doll and I feel she's one of the "hidden gems" on MFC.

Attachments

• Little Ireland.jpg
    Little Ireland.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 304
BootyEyes said:
I'd say Love_cat with a camscore permafixed around 1350. She has one of the coolest bodies, with a killer booty and smoking hot lips, she is also sweet and intoxicating.
hltxx.jpg
WuJLF.jpg

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/love_cat
Wow, she's gorgeous! I'm totally girl crushing on her. Is she newish? I can't believe her camscore isn't over 2000 at least. She seems like a sweetheart.

That's the one thing that scares me about MFC, no matter how hot, cute, or sweet you are, people take advantage of you and you camscore plunges. I know, I know. It is what it is. I just wish they would be more open about what you do to raise your camscore especially when you're new.

Status
Not open for further replies.