AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Great models with lower camscores

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
I think LeenaLiberty http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LeenaLiberty is extremely undeserving of a 698 scamscore. She is one of the sweetest, sexiest, most giving models you may ever find. IMHO, she needs to stop being so nice and letting all the freeloaders get away with taking advantage of her kindness. She never stops moving and is rarely clothed, talks kindly to everybody-including guests, but prems seem to be taking advantage of her giving nature because she's too nice to ask for tips.
I have to second this. The two or three visits to her room I have liked a great deal. I guess I was lucky, as I didn't notice any mean behavior when I was there. But she is very sweet and I can definitely see the potential. I think she is not real active on MFC right now, but I did want to go beyond just a thank for Bocefish's post. She has been nicer to me than she had any reason to be.

Thank You ~LL~

MercyRain said:
blackxrose said:
LucyLegz-funny, awesome, generous and super down to earth. She's amazing to talk to and knows how to please a man. I don't see why the hell her camscore is 400. Damn shame. She's also having a Spring Fling raffle that looks pretty neat. :thumbleft: If I need to add more, she was one of two people who bought me a birthday present this year. She's one seriously awesome lady in my book. http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LucyLegz
111-945-343-966-3271809.jpg
469-572-994-392-3271818.jpg

(Borrowed the pics from her profile)
I agree completely. She is a sweetheart and I talk to her a lot.

Hopping on board with the lucy love this morning!
The ladies that helped me out thru rough moments
when i was first up on the mfc scene really mean the
world to me. thanks for being fucking awesome luce :h:

:clap: for sweet cam girls!!

Reactions: LucyLegz and Rose
Three who I really think are deserving of a higher cs in the sub 1500cs range are
1:Alustrious http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Alustrious She works hard, is very kind, and is foless. not sure why her cs is as low as it is. It may be because she never rushes her shows and probably stays on cam longer then is good for her cs. :clap:

2:JordanBlack http://profiles.myfreecams.com/JordanBlack If I start with the praise I feel for Jo it will run 500 words easy. I'll just say, if you don't want to stay up till dawn every day, you should avoid even one visit. You'll be hooked and she cams very late night, and early morning (pst) :clap:

3:RoxiRed http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RoxieRed just an absolutely beautiful person. In my experience you only meet so many ppl in life that you just know are 100% genuine. Roxi is one of those ppl. :clap:

The best example I know to show that there is no correlation between cs and quality of person is.
LiLredhairedG http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LiLredhairedG I guess it has never been suggested that cs was calculated in any way on the type of person a model is. It just doesn't seem right that such a good person should have such a low cam/anything score. She is strong, courageous, and kinder than most might think. :clap:

I also want to praise inkydoo for this thoughtful thread. It has given me a chance to do something I enjoy very much, - think and talk about some of the models/people who really do make a difference in my life. :clap:

camstory said:
I have to second this. The two or three visits to her room I have liked a great deal. I guess I was lucky, as I didn't notice any mean behavior when I was there. But she is very sweet and I can definitely see the potential. I think she is not real active on MFC right now, but I did want to go beyond just a thank for Bocefish's post. She has been nicer to me than she had any reason to be.

Thank You ~LL~

Awwww, Thank You Cammy
:) :hello2: :handgestures-salute:

LeenaLiberty said:
camstory said:

Thank You ~LL~

Awwww, Thank You Cammy
:) :hello2: :handgestures-salute:
I haven't visited your room yet, but from what I've seen of your postings on the board, I have to agree with camstory. You are a perfect example of how we can't judge anyone by politics or religion. You seem like someone who'd be a great conversation partner. :)

Spooky_girl has recently captured my heart, she does these shows called creature dances where she dances around with one of her many tarantulas on her and she's just so perky and happy. She should really have a much better cam score. I like her.

Reactions: Picnic
Three more very deserving models IMHO are as follows

DeviSarani http://profiles.myfreecams.com/DeviSarani I know her only well enough to know she is kind and not out to work anyone out of anything. And that I would like to get to know her better than the two visits to her room have allowed. Last time there I was with out token, but wanted to see how things were going. (she was newish - Dec/11) After talking for probably 20 minutes I wished her luck and announced I had to go. It turned out she was just about to sign off when I came in the room but had stayed to talk to me, a second time visitor with no tokens. Not good for cs, but it says something I think that is not so bad.

KarliKiss (KK) http://profiles.myfreecams.com/karlikiss is one of 4or5 models I would count a friend. shortly after I showed up here ACF I made a post about traveling to visit a couple of models and interview them. Karli was one of these models. The feedback I got here from that post made me see that I had been pressuring Karli a little when she agreed to meet me. As soon as I woke the next day I talked to her and told her we needed to do that interview by skype or other remote means. I tell you this to tell you, this, - Karli gets pressured into nothing, she breaks out in bans when ever stupidity gets let into the room. The fact that I survived in her room is still a little baffling to me. KK now works as volunteer for AmeriCorps and only has time to cam 1-3 times a week. Talk in her room often is a little more friend to friend about real world things than in most rooms. She does not respond well to Bull Shit, and less well to stupid shit. Oh and she once killed 3 laptops in less then 6 months after they got very wet while camming. She now tarps everything off well.

Khristine or K http://profiles.myfreecams.com/KhristineK Is a very good lady, and extremely beautiful too. I think she found camming somewhat out of a need to do anything to make rent rather than a great desire to be a cam model. That said, I think she has come to like being on and talking to the few regs that have stayed in her room long enough to get to know her a little. I don't think she ever does cum shows in public, but is sexier rubbing oil on her partly naked body and dancing (Loves dancing), than most are in cum shows. She has a very European matter of fact attitude about sex and sexuality, that draws a nice line between flirting and a frank discussion of what's real. She lives in one of the former soviet block countries where things/living remain very hard. More than anyone it seems she can not catch a break. Every time things look like they might be getting a little better, some unexpected expense, or loss of income comes up, and knocks her back down. She is the last of the three who undeniable deserve a greater cs, but not the least for sure.

Attachments

• devi.jpg
    devi.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 631
  • karlik.jpg
    karlik.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 631
  • KK.jpg
    KK.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 631
blackxrose said:
One of my favorite models and friend, Lilredhairedgirl is awesome. :) Her camscore is only 669 though. :( She makes me smile and laugh and I look forward to our chats. I have no clue why her camscore is so low because she deserves so much more. This is one truely awesome lady and deserves so much. :D
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LiLredhairedG
417-699-428-188-2811675.jpg

Well, my scamscore actually went below 500 for a while there but check out my NEW and IMPROVED scamscore bb's... :dance:

CQn89.jpg

:-D

Amber told me this thread existed, so instead of making a new one, I can post here. :p

Diviynne http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Diviynne

My computer gets reall touchy when trying to upload things through my browser... but here it goes...

She's not only really hot, but an absolute sweetheart. And very naughty in privates. :p But she only just recently got back above 1k camscore.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-06-02 at 6.23.01 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-06-02 at 6.23.01 PM.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 564
Reactions: camstory
Vanessa Jade said:
RogueWarrior said:
inkydoo said:
LacieLaPlante said:
What are we considering the "low range" out of curiousity for the purposes of this thread?
I was originally thinking like 600-700 or below, but it's interesting to see how others perceive "low" in this context. I would never have thought of someone at 2000 as low.

Maybe Zoomer can enlighten us on the mean and median based on his collection of camscore stats?

Interesting indeed. If below 2000 is low, then that means the overwhelming majority of the rooms I visit are low camscores.

I was just saying the other day that I'd kill to get my score above 1000 :lol:

A lot of the rooms I visit are ladies in the 800-1000 range and they all seem so awesome... I consistently find myself wondering "how is it this girl isn't getting any play?" MFC is strange, it seems to be a total "sink or swim" that, if you don't make it in your first 48 hours (I wish I'd known about the new model tag when I started!) goes into a cam-score death spiral. :think:

I don't really know much about how the scores even work — they keep it a mystery as far as I can tell.

I wish I knew about the new model tag as well..!! My cam score dropped to 400 within only few days while I really didn't know what I was doing. If it wasn't and still isn't for one particular premium member, I would probably have been gone lower even more.

I am still struggling having visitors talking to me. I have been going through this awesome forum (referred by Gemma who I found very friendly) for some time now, and still hadn't verified myself as a model for some reasons :s

I sometimes perve as a guest, and I am just too scared to use my model account when I am not on cam just to chill and make some friends among models because someone told me that it affects the camscore.

As I have been reading threads, I am still amazed that all models in here are friendly.

Thank you AmberCutie ;)
Bisous,
FrenshKiss

Reactions: CthulhusSon
I'm gonna have to nominate myself. I almost gave up entirely on MFC. My score is super low (500) and when I'm online I get nothing but freeloaders. It doesn't seem to matter what I do, I've tried countdowns and dancing topless, but I never seem to get more than 10 people in my room and none of them want to chat, they just ask for tits. I've set up a schedule and plan to be following it regularly from here on out but if anyone wants to pop in sometime and help me out that would be great.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/MystiRose

I'm also starting to add a lot of you Pretty Ladies to my twitter so I can hopefully check in when you're online and take notes, hope you don't mind.

my camscore at best was i think around 1900 and its steadily falling... any help or suggestions would be great. here is my blahh profile at its current state :0( http://profiles.myfreecams.com/BabyGirl4Play

Thank you in advance for all advice, tips (not tokens), etc!

~Summer

BabyGirl4Play said:
my camscore at best was i think around 1900 and its steadily falling... any help or suggestions would be great. here is my blahh profile at its current state :0( http://profiles.myfreecams.com/BabyGirl4Play

Thank you in advance for all advice, tips (not tokens), etc!

~Summer

I surely am not an expert and think they have threads about it (pretty sure I've read some things out there that helped me out a lot, actually) but i would say that to my personal experience (only few months caming) if you see you're not making enough tokens per hour just log off instead of waiting for potential members to come into your room.

My hours are different all the time, and I try to keep it short, the more you make in a short period of time, the higher your score will go.

As far as the attracting and building a fan base.. I would need pieces of advise on that as well. :? LOTS of it :lol:

Good luck Summer :)

I'm no cam girl but I would think settling on a schedule and sticking to it would be a great start. That way, people see you online at a specific time/day a few times and then they know when to find you.
From there there's a few steps you'd have to take, though I'm not in a position to state exactly what those steps might entail...
...And THEN you'll see your camscore skyrocket and you'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams :)

Reactions: Picnic
I'm a newbie at ACF-and I'll be spending more time and tokens thanking it's creator. That said, my pick for lower-camscore model has to be DacianaNegri-one of the most INTELLIGENT girls in the house.
negrit.jpg

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/DacianaNegri
She is suffering from the multi-site coverage, and can't do a proper "topic" because she's called away by pvt's from other sites.

With underrated models there are too many to list. Sucess is no indicator of the most thrilling models to be with. There are underrated top models as well as those throughout site.
Must say trying to find the best models is a challenge in itself, especially if they give no indicator of how thrilling they are pvt.
To a new member I would recommend a good look at all models they are attracted to, then to trust instinct on going pvt. I would avoid histrionic models (unless you want some good faking it), poor communicators (you will fight too hard to fulfill your fantasy), those you can't seem to affect much (they wont care about making it good/ fun), and anyone you feel is holding back (they will think too much and break the rhythm). Trusting your instinct gives the best experiences.
I suppose all models can be great with the right member, that is my point here.

Maniac said:
With underrated models there are too many to list. Sucess is no indicator of the most thrilling models to be with. There are underrated top models as well as those throughout site.
Must say trying to find the best models is a challenge in itself, especially if they give no indicator of how thrilling they are pvt.
To a new member I would recommend a good look at all models they are attracted to, then to trust instinct on going pvt. I would avoid histrionic models (unless you want some good faking it), poor communicators (you will fight too hard to fulfill your fantasy), those you can't seem to affect much (they wont care about making it good/ fun), and anyone you feel is holding back (they will think too much and break the rhythm). Trusting your instinct gives the best experiences.
I suppose all models can be great with the right member, that is my point here.
The camscore surely helps to expose models. But yes.. I do agree with your advise of trusting the instinct :handgestures-salute: I hear that there is a model for every member?! :shifty:

Reactions: Maniac
Status
Not open for further replies.