AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Groups keep crashing problem - asking on behalf of a model.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2014
I have a friend who is a model who doesn’t speak very good English. She’s asked me to post here to ask if you can help her with a problem she is having. You were very helpful with a problem she had a while back and I hope someone can help now.

Her groups keep crashing. She’s in the group and then suddenly she’s knocked back into public chat. The group starts again and she just gets bounced back into public again. Members get fed up and leave.

This is devastating for her. Groups and privates are where she earns her money. She hasn’t had a private these last 3 shifts so can’t tell if it’s happening in privates as well.

This has only happened in the last 3 shifts. Strangely though, her last group, last night, went without a hitch.

She using version 2.2016.03.02 of the software and flash is updated.

Has anyone else ever had this problem and if so, how did you fix it?

Many thanks in advance.

She’s in the group and then suddenly she’s knocked back into public chat.
I would imagine she'd actually get knocked to the "AWAY" status, though?

She may be having some sort of internet hiccup that's causing MFC to think she's disconnected, thus ending the group and setting her AWAY. (I am currently having a random issue as such in public chat where my cam disconnects for about 5 seconds, then I return with no problem. I imagine if this happened in GROUP it would be a similar problem to your friend.)

Also has she tried the modelweb broadcaster? It's the browser version and a lot more modern and user friendly than the software, IMO.

I would imagine she'd actually get knocked to the "AWAY" status, though?

She may be having some sort of internet hiccup that's causing MFC to think she's disconnected, thus ending the group and setting her AWAY. (I am currently having a random issue as such in public chat where my cam disconnects for about 5 seconds, then I return with no problem. I imagine if this happened in GROUP it would be a similar problem to your friend.)

Also has she tried the modelweb broadcaster? It's the browser version and a lot more modern and user friendly than the software, IMO.

Thanks for replying.

I'll ask if it that's happening, although, from what she's said, one minute she's in the group the next she's back in public.

She's had that random disconnect thing also, but not recently.

I'll mention the modelweb broadcaster to her.

Thanks.

Hi

I just checked with her and yes, she is getting knocked to away. No one is ending the show, it ends all by itself.

It sounds the same as the problem you describe.

Have you any idea where the glitch is coming from? MFC, the internet provider, the software?

If it's an MFC fault they need to be informed.

Hi

I just checked with her and yes, she is getting knocked to away. No one is ending the show, it ends all by itself.

It sounds the same as the problem you describe.

Have you any idea where the glitch is coming from? MFC, the internet provider, the software?

If it's an MFC fault they need to be informed.
I believe it's an issue with my wifi, doubt it's anything to do with MFC. Hubs is currently working on investigating and updating our wifi situation.

I think when it was happening very very frequently in month's past it was something to do with a crappy network card in my laptop.

Your friend is going to need someone who knows their way around this sort of stuff to help her out if she isn't savvy with it herself.

I believe it's an issue with my wifi, doubt it's anything to do with MFC. Hubs is currently working on investigating and updating our wifi situation.

I think when it was happening very very frequently in month's past it was something to do with a crappy network card in my laptop.

Your friend is going to need someone who knows their way around this sort of stuff to help her out if she isn't savvy with it herself.

Thanks Amber.

We'll look into the network issue.

If your hub comes up with any solutions please let me know.

Again, many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.