AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Groups Shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2013
OK so this is my first post on ACF (eek virgin - be gentle :p)

I was in a models room tonight who doesn't like public shows and isn't comfortable with guys she doesn't know so doesn't do group shows either. A position I can fully understand and appreciate.

She suggested / wished MFC add a feature so that she could just allow group shows to be open to people on her friends list. So that the guys she likes who can't afford to have private shows could be part of the fun.

I'm not sure if this is a good or bad idea, if it would be potentially open to abuse, or what. But would love to see what other people think.

Reactions: Always_Tim
I love that idea! I probably wouldn't use it very often... but like the idea to be able to mute anyone who isn't on the friend's list, this is an idea that MFC probably wouldn't implement. Chaturbate might though.

Can't models have password-protected shows for "club members" etc.--i.e. by invite only? I know of at least one who does that kind of thing, but I don't know how she does it--I thought it was through MFC but maybe not.

yossarian said:
Can't models have password-protected shows for "club members" etc.--i.e. by invite only? I know of at least one who does that kind of thing, but I don't know how she does it--I thought it was through MFC but maybe not.

I have heard of models going off site to do shows before, but MFC does not offer a password protected group shows. I think they should have something like gold shows though, at least I think that is how gold shows work. I am not on that site.

Reactions: smexi_panda
yossarian said:
Make a member room that shows your webcam and is only open to people on your friends list.

I also wish MFC had private/password protected group shows. I know that on chaturbate that they do for sure, because I've seen a model sell the password.

Maybe suggest to your model friend to join chaturbate, if that's what she wants to do. I think there's also member only room on MFC, but I've only seen them mentioned by Amber & don't know how they work.

Voxelle said:
I also wish MFC had private/password protected group shows. I know that on chaturbate that they do for sure, because I've seen a model sell the password.

Maybe suggest to your model friend to join chaturbate, if that's what she wants to do. I think there's also member only room on MFC, but I've only seen them mentioned by Amber & don't know how they work.

I don't know what options there are through the model software but if You create a premium account then you can create them easily.

Then just make a name, description, make it friends only, and your own webcam instead of other models.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_1_2013 , 7_44_12 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_1_2013 , 7_44_12 PM.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot - 10_1_2013 , 7_45_16 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_1_2013 , 7_45_16 PM.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot - 10_1_2013 , 7_49_29 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_1_2013 , 7_49_29 PM.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 303
Reactions: LioraVox
Member rooms are for members. Models would have log in on premium accounts and collect tokens for the shows separately.

Wow. Thanks everyone for your comments.

I know about members rooms. I had 3 models I know, all from the same studio, talking to me in PM at the same time and thought this is crazy. So just put a room together and invited them to it. Oddly, they loved it as they got to order me around that night :-D .

I think the original idea was more aimed at a way to allow the model control over who could be in the group show. So for instance, only allow those who she chose and knew well enough to be on her friends list. Not to just put a free show on in a member room for the guys she knows.

I like that other sites have something similar, like password/private protected shows.

I suppose my concern with the idea was that it is open to abuse. So like Voxelle said the model was selling the password, which in itself is no big problem. More of an issue is, if once in the show you are told that you need to pay extra to stay on list and in show above that of the MFC rate. I guess it would have to be a fairly unscrupulous model to do something like that, and probably would be counterproductive in the long term.

Maybe I'm too cynical these days. I guess ultimately, the sites members vote with their feet. If they are not interested they would get involved initially in such shows or will leave if they disagree with the models actions.

That leads to a deeper question:

If a model did a private member room, where access was gained through member-to-member token exchange, and then she offline tipped herself those tokens, is that kosher? I suppose MFC wouldn't care too much, given that they get their cut either way.

zippypinhead said:

If a model did a private member room, where access was gained through member-to-member token exchange, and then she offline tipped herself those tokens, is that kosher? I suppose MFC wouldn't care too much, given that they get their cut either way.

She could just have members tip her model account couldn't she?

mynameisbob84 said:
zippypinhead said:

She could just have members tip her model account couldn't she?
exactly. collect tokens and sell passwords on the model account and when she was ready, switch over to the member room to do the show.

Reactions: zippypinhead
A while back I'm pretty sure I read a post on here saying that models aren't supposed to use Member Rooms to do model cam shows (even though other rules are broken on MFC everyday...lol). Did we already confirm if that's true or not?

scouser72 said:
I was in a models room tonight who doesn't like public shows and isn't comfortable with guys she doesn't know so doesn't do group shows either. A position I can fully understand and appreciate.

She suggested / wished MFC add a feature so that she could just allow group shows to be open to people on her friends list. So that the guys she likes who can't afford to have private shows could be part of the fun.

I'm not sure if this is a good or bad idea, if it would be potentially open to abuse, or what. But would love to see what other people think.

I think it's a very good idea. :) And if any members (on the model's friends list) do abuse it, then it's up to that model to remove that privilege from those certain members.

yummybrownfox said:
A while back I'm pretty sure I read a post on here saying that models aren't supposed to use Member Rooms to do model cam shows (even though other rules are broken on MFC everyday...lol). Did we already confirm if that's true or not?
I haven't heard anything about it in quite a while, but in the past, models have gotten banned for doing this.

Maybe they're more lax on it now, but it won't be something I will take my chances with.

Also, it wouldn't be a password protected show, it would be set to "friends only" and that model would have to add all the members to her premium account online friend list.

One possible idea that was floated was to use a skype group chat to host the show, and have it paid for through MFC tokens to be added to the group. This would be similar to the idea of using an MFC member chat room, but less risky towards breaking the rules and having account suspended. Possibly this route just opens a different set of problems though, such as it cumbersome to add all the guys to the group, less control over those members who misbehave, etc.

Crumb said:
I think it's a very good idea. And if any members (on the model's friends list) do abuse it, then it's up to that model to remove that privilege from those certain members.

I'm glad you think its a great idea too.

I would hope that in the sense of the original idea, and given that the model doesn't sell her friends list, that the members who would be in the group would be appropriately well behaved. Even so, the model would retain all of MFC's facilities at her disposal that she would have in a normal group show to keep the guys in order.

When I used the term abuse I was more thinking from a members perspective (sorry, I can't help it, just that I am a member and that's how I think).

So if a model is willing to sell their friends list in order to facilitate a group show of this kind, other than it being bad business sense, what would stop them abusing the system to hold the guys ransom for extra payment on top of the MFC charges to remain in the group while the performance is happening. I sure all the models on ACF have better business sense, but I guess that there are models who are less savvy.

Even with the current system of MFC group shows, this idea has probably been tried in the past and proven unsuccessful, so maybe its not so much of a problem.

Reactions: CharlieSays
scouser72 said:
One possible idea that was floated was to use a skype group chat to host the show, and have it paid for through MFC tokens to be added to the group. This would be similar to the idea of using an MFC member chat room, but less risky towards breaking the rules and having account suspended. Possibly this route just opens a different set of problems though, such as it cumbersome to add all the guys to the group, less control over those members who misbehave, etc.

Crumb said:
I think it's a very good idea. And if any members (on the model's friends list) do abuse it, then it's up to that model to remove that privilege from those certain members.

I'm glad you think its a great idea too.

Scouser, you quoted the wrong person. I was the one who said "I think it's a very good idea. And if any members (on the model's friends list) do abuse it, then it's up to that model to remove that privilege from those certain members." :) It wasn't Crumb who said it.

Reactions: Nordling
:-D sorry ;) I'm still an ACF virgin so learning the ropes.

You're absolutely correct yummybrownfox it was you I was quoting.

So I was just on cam and saying how I was tired of always doing shows for one or two people tipping everything over and over. That I would rather give them content or take them skype. When one asked me if I could do a password group show. I had no clue what they were talking about and instantly looked it up here. This is what I found... so is this a real thing or something we hope to be real one day?

smexi_panda said:
So I was just on cam and saying how I was tired of always doing shows for one or two people tipping everything over and over. That I would rather give them content or take them skype. When one asked me if I could do a password group show. I had no clue what they were talking about and instantly looked it up here. This is what I found... so is this a real thing or something we hope to be real one day?
Something hoped for. Currently the only way to do something resembling it on MFC is against the rules and a pain in the butt to implement in the first place. And it doesn't really work the same way as a group so members probably wouldn't respond to it.

So at the moment...No. There's no way to do passworded shows on MFC. Closest to it is groups.

Reactions: smexi_panda
Status
Not open for further replies.