AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi, I'm new to MFC, need advice.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2017
Hey everyone, I went live on MFC for the first time last night. I have a lot of questions, but can somebody please first orientate me with how many tokens to charge for say, a nipple flash, all the way to dildo play. When I got on many users were asking for a skype show. How would one charge for that and how much? What do you do about guys who are watching and not tipping but keep asking for things? Do I just ignore them, or what is the best way to handle that? Please somebody help me, I really want to take this seriously and work my ass off, so I want all the best advice in the world from you lovely girls. I have so many more questions.

Attachments

• 1903050_10151951601101239_33397862_n.jpg
    1903050_10151951601101239_33397862_n.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 20
I would suggest reading through this thread.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/advice-for-new-models.14554

Watch other models and look at their profiles to see what they charge for things. This will give you an idea for what's not too high or low. Of course they're your prices, so feel free to go outside the norm.

You can also use the search function to see if your question has been answered :)

What ambers troll said. Serious members will tip if they want something specific. Never. Give. Anything. Free. Stick to your guns!!

Reactions: swagger
...can somebody please first orientate me with how many tokens to charge for say, a nipple flash, all the way to dildo play
Can make a suggestion on this, as you are an MFC model. Put in each thing you want a price on in the search bar of the site, every model topic that is active will be shown with this item. (Just the regular site access as a guest; https://www.myfreecams.com/ then at the top there is 'type to search'.)

Put in 'spanks' for example and you will get all topics with spanks ... current prices ranging from 10 tokens to 172 tokens... most spanks sit around the 30-60 mark in this case. I'd recommend trying your hand at the high end, rather than the bottom end when new.

Try turning off your PMs. I had a real problem with this my first day. My messages were exploding of guys just saying hi so I was distracted trying to be nice an answer them all but it really hurt my performance. Now I set it to be friends only and it's much easier to stay focused on my room and it also adds a little incentive for guys to tip and get on my friends list! :)

Girl make sure you don't give anything away for free! And everyone is different I change my prices to match how things been going

Status
Not open for further replies.