AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi, I'm new

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2018
So, I had a user DM my asking for role playing. Which I was ok with cause he wanted true private, buuuut when I asked roleplay as what he said brother/sister under aged. I was wondering how do I report this person?

Find the contact link for support on whatever site this happened on, and send them a screenshot?

That’s a fairly common role play request. Unless the member became abusive after you said no I wouldn’t waste time reporting them.
I report anyone who requests something against the rules, but I'm a little shit. On SM, I even report dudes begging for off-site contact or payment. It says in the chat box not to exchange contact info with us, now staaaaaahhhhhppppp.

So, I had a user DM my asking for role playing. Which I was ok with cause he wanted true private, buuuut when I asked roleplay as what he said brother/sister under aged. I was wondering how do I report this person?

Make sure you clearly say "no, not now, and not ever, at any price, because it is against the site rules". The person asking you might be law enforcement, so it is important that you not only follow the letter of the law, but that you do not leave even the appearance that you might be tempted at some price or in some other place.

Make sure you clearly say "no, not now, and not ever, at any price, because it is against the site rules". The person asking you might be law enforcement, so it is important that you not only follow the letter of the law, but that you do not leave even the appearance that you might be tempted at some price or in some other place.

Is that something police do? Go after models for underage roleplay? Cos... that's not illegal, it's just against payment processor regulations.

Also: happy birthday

Is that something police do? Go after models for underage roleplay? Cos... that's not illegal, it's just against payment processor regulations.

Also: happy birthday

They definitely go after viewers, and it is a great question do they also go for models. I really do not know. My point: why take that chance? Remember, law enforcement is not about being fair to you. They are trying to build cases against any person they can build cases against.

I made a personal decision about a month ago to not even enter the room of anyone whose age is listed as 18 because I not only want to follow the letter of the law, but I do not want to create any appearance of wrong intent. I actually did a purge of about 90% of the profiles I followed that are marked at age 18 recently. The few 18 year olds I still follow I interact with differently. I am more distant and try to be 100% polite. I had a very nasty experience about two months ago where a model whose age was listed at 20 told me in a PM that she was 17. I immediately told her that I could no longer be sexual with her, then high tailed it out of there. It was painful, but I stopped following her the next day. I assume that was some kind of law enforcement situation as well, because I do not believe CB would ever tolerate that knowingly on their site. What that experience told me is that I can no longer trust CB to monitor the age for me. I have to exercise discipline and if someone looks too young, just stay away, no matter what the age on the profile says. It's very frustrating to me that I have to care about this so much. I want to believe that CB's age information is 100% correct so that I do not have to being carding people at the front door.

Age play is different, but it is dicey. If you engage in age play, I assume the law enforcement person thinks you might be tempted in real life, and that makes you a target. Personally, I stay away from anything with bad appearances.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I got freaked out in the heat of the moment and just put him on ignore (mfc) and clicked out the chat. I do have his name though. Doesn’t mfc have a log of the chats, just wondering if I need to have proof to report him.

Thanks everyone! I got freaked out in the heat of the moment and just put him on ignore (mfc) and clicked out the chat. I do have his name though. Doesn’t mfc have a log of the chats, just wondering if I need to have proof to report him.
If its mfc they have a log (...and so do u btw)

Just email them w his user name they'll take it from there.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

Cops have better things to do than troll camsites. This literally does not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.