AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much for snapchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
How much do you charge for your lifetime Snapchat and WhatsApp?
What do they get for this? As I don't want to give them these and they expect messages every day lol!
Thanks

It all depends on how much work you plan on putting into it. And make your rules clear. I charge $22 for lifetime Snap….and i forget it exists sometimes. I’ve also had some of the people on my snap for the last 7 years. I charge a lower amount so that I don’t feel pressure to post. It’s mainly videos and photos of my cat with the occasional nude. And my dudes have no complaints. Most people who buy snapchat are looking for a window into your life outside of cam and videos and whatnot. My boundaries are also very clearly outlined. They pay to see me naked. I am not paying to see them naked and I do not consent to them sending me nudes or suggestive pics/messages unless it’s been previously discussed and paid for by them. I also hate Snapchat’s message feature so I make it very clear that Snapchat is not a texting app for me. If they want to text me there are other outlets. All of which they would have to pay for still.

Just be very clear about what they should expect from you and what you expect from them. Make your rules and stick to them. And charge a price that feels good to you. I’ve seen prices all over the place. So yeah it’s all about what makes you comfortable. Everyone has different prices and different rules. There is no one size fits all in this line of work.

Upvote 0
I second what @Esther_Fae said.
I am following a few models on Snapchat and they are all very different to one another.

For example:
Model A - she will talk a little bit on it and she will update her story when she starts her broadcast, basically used as a way to say she is online. She will talk a bit after the show on it too, but she can be gone without any message/story update for days, and then when she comes and broadcasts again, she updates the story with a photo or 2.

Model B - she is someone that is a lot more active and interactive with multiple social media but has boundaries. She will respond to messages (obviously briefly or longer, i guess it depends on the message/s and if she likes you or just puts up with you haha). But she posts quite a lot of stories with sexy photos and videos. And by "quite a lot" I mean she seems to post a "morning" few photos and short clip/s for everyone, then if she does anything else where she can post it in the day, then something usually at night too (and if she has any "dates" too (her sexy outfit, lingerie, etc).

Model C - she is non-stop, literally. There is not enough time in the day to see all of her stuff. Her story is full of video video video from her life (she has 2 snapchat: NSFW and Free - the NSFW is 95% NSFW stuff, her day-to-day life is on the free one). BUT she doesn't seem to spend any time (literally goes days or longer) without messaging you, then you get a little "sorry been really busy" (i am not complaining don't worry, she really is - i know she has a kid, she films real videos with other models/friends for her/their manyvids etc etc etc).

I think Model A was about 333 tokens, Model B was 500 tokens and Model C was also 500 tokens. Although I am very sure Model B and Model C sometimes discount there's.
(so that's what - $16.65 USD for Model A, and $25 for B and C - and all of them are "Lifetime")

So, these are 3 very different ones with varying degrees of activity.

I do have a couple of different models on WhatsApp (none of these 3) and they are very different compared to any of these, it's generally just real-life talk, as you would with a friend, nothing nude/rude unless there is some kind of conversation that brings it up somehow but in a non-crass way.

----------------

Depending on what you, your personality, your shows, your other platforms are like, I think if you just keep your story updated (on snapchat) with a couple of little photos or short clips per day, then it is a very good way to keep people happy and feeling like they have spent money wisely and not wasted it on you. And if you decide to sell for 1 month, 3 months or whatever, they are most likely going to rebuy it. But basically do what all of them do and only reply if/when you want, or just with short messages like "nice" or "mmm" and then have that be your message to that person for the day.

Reactions: Saffronmodel
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.