AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How often do members ask you to meet/fuck in real life?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it all the time on Chaturbate. MFC and SM, not so much.

I once had a grey mansplain to me about how having a friend with benefits wasn't "enough" and that I needed someone who could take me shopping and talk to me.

1. I can take my own self shopping, eat my dick.
2. Uh, my friend with benefits DID talk to me, that's what the "friend" part means.....

Someone else (another grey) asked me if I'd date him if he hit on me at the bus stop. Um. No. I won't date anybody who hits on me at the bus stop. I'm there because I have shit to do, not because I'm looking for dick. "But what if I offered you a fish sandwich?" (like a McDonald's one). First, ew, those are gross. I like fish, but those sandwiches are nasty. Second, I don't accept food from strangers, that's like Don't Get Kidnapped And Murdered 101.

I've also had more than I would bother to count of the following:
Marriage proposals
Professions of love
I would fuck you better than your man
If I was there, I would ______ you (yeah, right before I punched you in the throat and called the cops, holding you at swordpoint until they arrived)
Come visit me
How much to fuck?
Etc.

Chaturbate is a cesspit.

who tf expects anything out of offering a fish sandwich? especially sex or dating oh my fucking god men are hilarious

"Hey baby, you wanna eat this fish sandwich and then maybe I'll eat your fish sandwich"

• Funny!
Reactions: BelleThacher
who tf expects anything out of offering a fish sandwich? especially sex or dating oh my fucking god men are hilarious

"Hey baby, you wanna eat this fish sandwich and then maybe I'll eat your fish sandwich"
OMG at "Maybe ill eat your fish sandwhich" :rofl:

Reactions: Kandi_Apple
Status
Not open for further replies.