AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you trust to keep your earnings in EPayService?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2018
Hello everyone! I-m starting this thread in connection with the payment service provider : EPayService.com
How safe it is! How can we be sure we will not go through what we’ve been through with FirstChoisePay or ePassporte again??
Look what they say in the MasterCard Prepaid card Terms and Conditions:

“The Prepaid Card is an electronic money product and although it is a product regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, it is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. No other compensation scheme exists to cover losses claimed in connection with the Prepaid Card. We ensure that any funds received by you are held in a segregated account so that in the unlikely event that we or PSI-Pay LTD becomes insolvent your funds will be protected against claims made by creditors.

Better blast in yogurt than burn again!

Last edited:
These cards are NEVER designed to keep money they are designed to save on checking and direct deposit fees for the company. They usually have weekly waived withdraw fee for this reason that you're suppose to pull the cash out and put it in your own account.

People leave money on these cards as a form of tax evasion which is stupid considering there is no protections with these cards.

Your money is safer in a mattress that has already been set on fire than a electronic wallet. Don't.

Never keep your money there!! I mean, I've been using it for transactions from CB to my personal bank account for like a year, I still fucking hate it!! and since transfers to VISA are no longer available (1 month ago) I have to transfer to my MasterCard and taxes became ridiculously high!! I'm seriously thinking about asking for a direct transfer from CB to my bank account but I'm not quite sure yet if that's possible, I'm from Mexico. Any recommendation?

I've been doing cross border freelance projects, vanilla, and adult, and I don't use an e-wallet.
I also paid quite a load of taxes, and currency conversions too. Euros to Dollars, and Dollars to Israeli Shekels.
My biggest headache was chasing clients to pay me though, not receiving the money once it was sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.