AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can't see Gif's and emoji's in my room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReinaStorm

Cam Model
Sep 20, 2015
United States
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@goddessgypsy
MFC Username
ReinaSunshine
Streamate Username
Goddess_Gypsy
Chaturbate Username
Goddess_Gypsy
Hi everyone,
I searched the forum first but wasn't able to find the answer I needed.
When I was on MFC before I was able to see the gifs and emoji's.
I just came back a few days ago and I can't see them anymore.
So when a member post one of them I just see a little box that looks like the hills or something.
If I push the button it will show me what it was.
However, I'd like to see them in real time.
Now if I log out and go into another models room I can see theirs. Just not mine.
Does anyone have an idea what could cause this?
I have looked everywhere online trying to figure it out and so far still not a clue.
Thanks in advance for your help.

This happens on MFC every so often and it typically fixes itself within a few days. Make sure you have flash updated, are using an up-to-date browser, etc just in case it's a tiny glitch on your end... but most likely it's MFC and it'll resolve itself.

P.S. Typically when this happens the emotes are showing up just fine in the room, they're just not displaying correctly in the model web broadcaster.

This happens on MFC every so often and it typically fixes itself within a few days. Make sure you have flash updated, are using an up-to-date browser, etc just in case it's a tiny glitch on your end... but most likely it's MFC and it'll resolve itself.

P.S. Typically when this happens the emotes are showing up just fine in the room, they're just not displaying correctly in the model web broadcaster.
I will check flash. Also the browser is chrome. I don't know how to see if its updated but I guess I could look that up. Thank you so much :) I appreciate your advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.