AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need help looking for chaturbate model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has really brought out the best in you guys.

I'd like the record to show that I have purposefully steered clear of this thread...
Is it because you don't like looking for camgrils? Or are you just not a fan of sugar cookies?

Hilarious post but yeah, bad move Guy. You don't want insecure girls with boobjobs getting all defensive and trying to pretend that implants look and feel natural. Trying to convince themselves they feel natural and making people lie so they don't feel bad. The worst is when strippers make you grab them in an attempt to convince you. "Mine feel natural" lmao whatever you say lady, just don't force me to touch those things again.

Totally bro. I make sure to bring no cash or cards when I go. Just a jar of nickels that I chuck on stage.

Fucking A what a dick! :asshat:X2

Totally bro. I make sure to bring no cash or cards when I go. Just a jar of nickels that I chuck on stage.

And the girls are prepared for the deluge of your coinage... tip-jar-shoes.jpg

;)

Is it because you don't like looking for camgrils? Or are you just not a fan of sugar cookies?

Let the record show I love both sugar cookies and cam girls AND, might I add, have in the past referred to a cam girl or two or twelve as "My little Sugar Cookie!"

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
bGOTVvb.png

LOLZZZ I tested this in April

Your boobs are so freaking pretty! And proof that not all augmented breasts look it, because I never would have guessed you had them done!

Like srsly people, you can choose what kind of boob job you want. Some women want the "fake" look, some want a "real" look. Either way, they're boobs and automatically awesome because BOOBS.

Hilarious post but yeah, bad move Guy. You don't want insecure girls with boobjobs getting all defensive and trying to pretend that implants look and feel natural. Trying to convince themselves they feel natural and making people lie so they don't feel bad. The worst is when strippers make you grab them in an attempt to convince you. "Mine feel natural" lmao whatever you say lady, just don't force me to touch those things again.

This sounds oddly familiar...are we being punked?

AND, might I add, have in the past referred to a cam girl or two or twelve as "My little Sugar Cookie!"
Also, I would never demean women by giving them pet names like "cupcake".

Let it be known that I understand the most beautiful part of a woman is her mind, and gosh, I guess that is why I respect them so darned much. I read Cosmopolitan every month, and I think women should be allowed to vote.

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm lumping all women into one category though. Every woman is different, and special in her own unique way. They are all equally wonderful.

Just wanted to get all this out there before this thread gets locked and Punk gets banned again.

Oh, and I love those shoes you're wearing. All of you. Unless you are barefoot at the moment. Not that I'm asking for feet. Or sugar free boobs. Hell, I don't know anymore...

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: Osmia and TacoBelle
It was my pleasure. ;) Keep demeaning women and I can promise many more. :angelic:
Not demeaning women but whatever. You can shit on every post I make, don't care. I just found it comically petty and immature how quickly you rushed to go back and shit on posts that you had already read. That facepalm got you heated haha, had two turds within a minute.

Not demeaning women but whatever. You can shit on every post I make, don't care. I just found it comically petty and immature how quickly you rushed to go back and shit on posts that you had already read. That facepalm got you heated haha, had two turds within a minute.

No you are just a troll and I don't like trolls. Plus you are not a very intelligent troll to boot, as far as the poop emotes, you deserved them guy and I know you are well aware of that, also to correct you I did not post poop emotes on all of your posts. Before I got there they were riddled with poop emotes already, which you also know, so as of now I am done feeding you. I made my point, and yes in my opinion with the things you are saying in some of your previous posts, trying to be "witty" or "snarky" or whatever you are doing it isn't funny and yes it is demeaning women in some of your posts which are the post I gave the poop emotes to. I personally think after those couple you thought you would get an insta ban but since you didn't you are trying to reel yourself in to go poop troll on future post, but again that is my personal opinion on that matter, as far as your posts, I am far from the only one that found them demeaning and gave them poop emotes and I definitely wasn't the first one to the punch. As far as the facepalm's leave them there dude. Rate this one another facepalm or worse, as for myself I am moving on from it. I am sure you will chime in again though because you will want to have the last word. :lipssealed: You can have it.

No you are just a troll and I don't like trolls. Plus you are not a very intelligent troll to boot, as far as the poop emotes, you deserved them guy and I know you are well aware of that, also to correct you I did not post poop emotes on all of your posts. Before I got there they were riddled with poop emotes already, which you also know, so as of now I am done feeding you. I made my point, and yes in my opinion with the things you are saying in some of your previous posts, trying to be "witty" or "snarky" or whatever you are doing it isn't funny and yes it is demeaning women in some of your posts which are the post I gave the poop emotes to. I personally think after those couple you thought you would get an insta ban but since you didn't you are trying to reel yourself in to go poop troll on future post, but again that is my personal opinion on that matter, as far as your posts, I am far from the only one that found them demeaning and gave them poop emotes and I definitely wasn't the first one to the punch. As far as the facepalm's leave them there dude. Rate this one another facepalm or worse, as for myself I am moving on from it. I am sure you will chime in again though because you will want to have the last word. :lipssealed: You can have it.

All furious and agitated. Had too good of a night to care much about internet fuckery so yeah, I am whatever you say I am.

pic4IW8Lh.jpg

UNNGGHHHHH

Reactions: Gen
^^^ I just wanted to give someone da poops

*AKA -Bad troll attempt*

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.