AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was banned for looking underage on Chaturbate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2016
I was reported for looking underage and was banned from Chaturbate. Has this happened to anybody and does anybody have any advice. Is there anything I can do to get my account back and prevent this from happening again? I have e-mialed CB support many time, but they just tell me there is nothing they can do. They unbanned me once for a few minutes, but I was banned again. Has this happened to anybody else, and if so, how did u get this problem resolved? I have sent CB support photos of my ID, Driver's License, and Passport, but they just say they do not want to take any risks and refuse to lift the ban my account

Please Help. Thank You!

Chaturbate support is about as useful as a flare gun in a submarine. It's best to just give up and go with a different option, because you'll just frustrate yourself with no results otherwise. Starting over on a new site is going to be annoying, but it's better than dealing with people who genuinely do not give two bits of a damn about helping you.

Can you tell me what you did for them to lift your ban? I'm trying some other sites now, but I have some friends on CB and I want to talk with again them.

Thanks

If this forum has taught me anything, it's that even if Chaturbate lift your ban, you'll only wind up being banned again. Probably for the same reason, but possibly for something completely different. And then if you managed to get unbanned a second time, you'll only get banned again. And again. You're better off cutting your losses and taking some satisfaction from the fact that Chaturbate won't see a percentage of what you earn elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.