AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

IBAN , BIC , alternative payment methods

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseBangs

Cam Model
Apr 25, 2015
Canada
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@Jesse_Bangs
MFC Username
jessebangs_
Streamate Username
jesse_bangs
Chaturbate Username
jessebangs
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/jessebangs/
Hey yal♡ I'm hoping maybe somebody here has experience with this. I have a client trying to help me out from France. We've used PayPal & bitcoin but both are iffy, right? So.. He wants to send me an international bank transfer using my IBAN and BIC number. I'm just wondering if he could find my personal info/real name through this or if this could be a safe, fast, anon way to recieve funds. (Or if anyone has any other methods I would much appreciatte any info!!)

Hello there! As far as I know, banks aren't allowed to give personal information about their clients. And for a payment to go through, a bank would only need the IBAN account, the name should be irrelevant to them, and as far as I know, they are covered anyway if the payment goes through to the correct IBAN number, because a name can be spelled wrong on paper or wrote by someone who doesn't speak the language your name is in, hence the IBAN that's easy to use and hard to write in a wrong way.

if you have both been using PayPal then he will already know your name. PayPal has your real name on it, since obviously it must do.

It would be problematic on a compliance level for the banks, both the sender and the recipient. Sending a global bank transfer to someone you don’t know their name I mean. This has red tape all over, just my two cents as a survivor of the cross-border payment and fintech industry:)

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.