AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm worried about my girlfriend, she's a camgirl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2017
Bogotá
Sorry for my broken english, i'm from South America but i'll try to do my best.

I'm feeling really sad and worried about my girlfriend and my other models.

I'm an studio owner on my country, is a very good studio and my models feels very comfortable with us.
From a couple weeks ago my models are feeling very frustrated because they're doing their best effort on cam but the tokens just don't come.

I'm specially worried about my girlfriend, she's a very good model and the sweettest person i've ever met, she's broadcasting on Chaturbate, she used to make more than 3000 tokens a day, but now she can't make more than 500 a day, i hate to see her so sad and i feel frustrated because i'm feeling that i just can't help her anymore, we have tried everything but seems like nothing work now, i'm a webcam model too and i know how it works but looks like anything work.

How can i make her feel better about the job? i don't want to see her so sad and i don't know what to do to help her and improve his job, i'm feeling that she just can't handle so much frustration :(

Have you ruled out tech issues? Has anything changed with your Internet connection or stream quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.