AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emiliaatlantaa

Cam Model
Mar 24, 2023
Canada
www.selenecandace.com
Twitter Username
@Xcandybabyxx
Chaturbate Username
Emiliaatlanta
Hey loves,

I’ve been reading the forums all day (I just had surgery and I’m bed-ridden lol). So that is what today looks like. Well I cammed a bit this morning but wasn’t supposed to— oh well🙊 it was slow, as is the usual.

Anyways! I have a few questions.

I read the forums and search how to get better and stuff on Reddit. I also join other girls rooms. I’ve noticed that if you don’t have a lovense or an interactive toy connected to your room, you’re basically doing yourself a disservice lol. Is this true? Should I get an interactive toy to be more successful?

Q 2: I’d love to hear things that boosted your game. As noted above, I’ve read through this forum a bit already, in addition to weekly creeping of Reddit subs and random internet explorations lol.

Q 3: should I buy traffic as a cam model or is that a horrible idea?

I’m currently saving for a super cute luxury-looking smaller-ish sofa to put in my room to cam from. I think that’s gonna bring in more people just because of the aesthetic it’ll give; it’ll be a nice change from what I’m currently camming on.

It’s slow even for in-person work as well. Hope you’re all doing well!

I want to get better. So if you want to just point me in the right direction/ link me to a specific post, I’m happy to have it☺️

Thanks,

Emilia💕

Hi,

I'm not a model but I can already tell you that there is no single way to improve your shows.

The advice that will come back the most is to have a menu with actions to start your show.
When you do actions (like flashes) the thumbnail of the home page could highlight you in the eyes of users.

Then it's more of a marketing tip. Who are your target users? What kind of show do you want to do?
Depending on your choice, you can actually choose a type of furniture in your room, specific actions in your menu, etc...

When you spend money on your modeling work, you have to see it as an investment. Is it a worthwhile investment or not?
For traffic boosts, I have no idea. Looks like I've read a thread here before. But I don't remember too much what the models said about it.

Good luck and take care of yourself. After surgery, rest is essential. :)

As a consumer, I tend to work more from a model's tip menu, especially on chaturbate. But I will tip to buzz a Lovesense toy at times. A model I have become close to on SM has several regulars who come to buzz her interactive toy live in freechat and spend quite a bit of money doing it. She is very good at giving them a good show when they do and really gets into it.

As a consumer, I tend to work more from a model's tip menu, especially on chaturbate. But I will tip to buzz a Lovesense toy at times. A model I have become close to on SM has several regulars who come to buzz her interactive toy live in freechat and spend quite a bit of money doing it. She is very good at giving them a good show when they do and really gets into it.
Thanks Bill! Helpful to know😊

There are a lot of creators that use Social Media and paid advertising to increase their fan base. For sure, you should launch ads through ad networks specializing in adult traffic, like TrafficStars. Overall, paid ads help models grow their fan base and increase revenue eventually.

Q 3: should I buy traffic as a cam model or is that a horrible idea?
If you have a super strict schedule you can buy ad space through various traffic networks (minimum deposits generally are in the $250-$500 range), with most ad networks you can decide to only run the ads while you are online so you waste a little bit less money, but there are a few big reasons why you wouldnt want to run ads:

1) Learning how to run ads is a pay to play system, you are going to spend a lot just learning how things work. one wrong option and you can burn through $1000's in a few minutes, you also need to learn about traffic flows, a/b testing, setting up landing pages and sales funnels, different ad types and then spend money testing all those to see what works. In general when you run paid ads you run at a loss until you have learnt what works for the thing you are promoting.

2) The main reason you probably wouldn't want to run paid ads to get traffic is 99% of the traffic is shit, it's pretty well known that unless you have fantastic margins then you wont make a return at the rates you have to pay for your ads. When it comes to cam specifically paid ads have a really bad conversion rate and it's pretty well known that social traffic converts at a much better rate than paid traffic.

3)Theres a good chance that the people seeing the ads wont already be members so you will need to convert them into basic members first before you can even try and convert them into paying members (so if you do by ads make sure to use your affiliate link)

4) if you were thing of using a "send 10000 members to your cb room" type of service rather than an ad network then tbh I wouldn't bother, those services run bot traffic which is why they are able to guarantee a specific amount of paid members will be sent to your room.

There are a lot of creators that use Social Media and paid advertising to increase their fan base. For sure, you should launch ads through ad networks specializing in adult traffic, like TrafficStars. Overall, paid ads help models grow their fan base and increase revenue eventually.

A little self-disclosure maybe? Since you are, or work for, TrafficStars, your advice is not necessarily unbiased.

A little self-disclosure maybe? Since you are, or work for, TrafficStars, your advice is not necessarily unbiased.
I'm sure a random account with stars in his profile pic mentioning TrafficStars by name in his post is a total coincidence and not a lame attempt at advertising.

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato and Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.