AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is blackmail a problem on MFC ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2012
I have one client who seems intent on doing role play which involves things which would identify me. Is this not a blatant attempt to create something he could use against me?

Just curious if other models have been confronted with this? The funny thing is, the guy pays really well and often. So if he's putting together something to blackmail me with, he must think it's going to be worth considerably more than he's paid me/MFC.

Thanks!

stargazer66 said:
I have one client who seems intent on doing role play which involves things which would identify me. Is this not a blatant attempt to create something he could use against me?

Just curious if other models have been confronted with this? The funny thing is, the guy pays really well and often. So if he's putting together something to blackmail me with, he must think it's going to be worth considerably more than he's paid me/MFC.

Thanks!
I'm curious as to what roleplay would identify your personal information?

We certainly can't know his intentions, but if you gave more details it might help us be morality judges.

Reactions: 1 person
Well I shared one detail about my real life career (where a name tag is used) and the state I reside in... so at one point he asked me to roll play myself in my job (complete with name tag)... and another instance he asked me if I could wear a sports shirt for a popular collegiate team that's in my state.

He started with the career roll play, and when I said I wouldn't wear something which identified myself... he went right to wearing the team shirt.

Maybe I'm being paranoid... but just seemed odd, the fixation on these items which could potentially identify me.

That said, I'm actually not all that concerned about the repercussions of being 'found out'... but just suspicious of this fellows intentions.

Thanks!

stargazer66 said:
Well I shared one detail about my real life career (where a name tag is used) and the state I reside in... so at one point he asked me to roll play myself in my job (complete with name tag)... and another instance he asked me if I could wear a sports shirt for a popular collegiate team that's in my state.

He started with the career roll play, and when I said I wouldn't wear something which identified myself... he went right to wearing the team shirt.

Maybe I'm being paranoid... but just seemed odd, the fixation on these items which could potentially identify me.

That said, I'm actually not all that concerned about the repercussions of being 'found out'... but just suspicious of this fellows intentions.

Thanks!
Ah. I've never quite seen this type of RP around, but my guess is that he wants to have a "real life" connection or experience.

If he does have nefarious intentions, a lot of guys end up gathering a lot of personal information and using that to just refuse to leave a model's life. There are lots of posts around ACF where issues have started because a member just knows too much about a model, gets a bit stalker-y, and is almost impossible to get rid of because he has so much info that he can contact her in innumerable ways.

I say if you aren't worried about being "outed", your biggest concern should be how you can cut him off from your life if you want him gone.

As far as the name tag goes, you already refused to use it, but if you think the private session would be lucrative enough you can always cover up your name a new one with some paper & tape. That's how they did it at my old job!

I would be more concerned if he said, "I want to do roleplay where I just caught you at the store outside your house... what stores are near your apartment?" "I want to do a scene where you're caught by your boss, but I want you to call me by your boss's real name" and actual stuff that can pinpoint you. If he sticks to vague things I don't know if it would be too big of a deal.

From creating this thread it sounds like he's already made you suspicious so I'd suggest you trust those instincts. I've known models that have had their regular, high-tipping members that they trusted turn into stalkers. Remember to protect yourself, perhaps try to make him be the one to reveal the personal details to work into the role-playing. If he's just seeking a more intimate connection I'd think he wouldn't object to being the focus of the session.

As Evvie said, it's getting them to stop being a part of your life that could be difficult. Take a spin through the "How to stalk people on the internet" thread for a glimpse of how some will use seemingly innocuous information to track people down. While you are aware of the direct questions he asks, if the attention is kept on you, you might reveal personal details just through the process of normal conversation without being aware that you are doing it.

Guys are nutty on the internet. Use appropriate measures.

Yeah, if you're feeling uncomfortable doing these things; don't do them. Just explain to the regular why you're not comfortable doing them. If he's a decent guy and not a stalker, he'll understand and not try to force you into doing something he knows makes you uncomfortable. If he persists, he could be a stalker/blackmailer/just a dick, and you should cut him loose, yo :twocents-02cents:

stargazer66 said:

Thanks!

Sometimes the guys who pay well end up being the ones you need to cut off. Some of them end up turning creepy on us and bugging us to meet in real life, and they think they're entitled to that because of how much they've spent on us.

If this dude is making you this uncomfortable that you felt like creating a thread about it, I'd say it's probably time to get rid of him (unless he can suddenly stop with the creepy shit and just be a NORMAL tipper/chatter). If he refuses to drop it, cut him off before you find yourself in a dangerous situation. His money isn't worth it. There are plenty of other guys on MFC who are willing to spend on you without resorting to this creepy blackmail roleplay shit.

While stressful at times, this job is supposed to be fun...not make you fear for your privacy/personal life every time you see this guy in your room.

So many guys just seem to want the personal information just to feel more connected....could be harmless. I would ask him to turn on his cam, tell him you are recording him and ask him to hold up his drivers license to the cam, naked. There...see how he likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.