AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is having a manager a good or bad idea?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2016
Hi all

So I have had a room helper for over a month he does my topic for me and posts me in lounges on mfc. I tend to do better when he's on but could be coincidence I don't know.

He now wants to be my manager, it's not just a spur of the moment thing apparently he has done before and is already doing it with another model. Also apparently the top earners have managers, is this true?

He wants 20-40% depending on earnings. My first thoughts are hell no. But would love to get some good advice from any of you that encountered this?

Thanks

Reactions: Bobbie Madison
So I have had a room helper for over a month he does my topic for me and posts me in lounges on mfc. I tend to do better when he's on but could be coincidence I don't know.

He now wants to be my manager, it's not just a spur of the moment thing apparently he has done before and is already doing it with another model. Also apparently the top earners have managers, is this true?

He wants 20-40% depending on earnings. My first thoughts are hell no. But would love to get some good advice from any of you that encountered this?

Thanks
Any chance I could get his username? Would like to preemptively iggy him.

Why do you need a room helper? Also what would they manage? Sounds like he is trying to be your pimp.

I would just politely decline.

Terrible idea, yo. I'm surprised you'd even consider it. What help or guidance can he offer that you couldn't learn yourself by either reading what other cam girls have written or simply by learning your craft by doing your job? There is absolutely nothing he can do for you that you can't do yourself. To sacrifice almost half your earnings for advice from somebody who has never done your job just makes no sense.

That said, I'll manage you for 15% of your earnings...

I am not a model.

Hell no was your best thought. 20%-40%??? The best agents in the world only get 10% and make their clients millions. Fire this guy. Even suggesting that kind of cut means he isn't helping you a bit and has no desire to help you at all. Btw, advertising in the Lounge is almost less than useless.

Good decision.

I could totally understand paying him some if he actually did something spectacular. But doing your topics and giving you some slight exposure? PFT NOPE.

Now I didn't for one second say that I was considering it. Personally I too don't see what he could do for me. As I am new to this It was more so curiosity as to others thoughts.

My own thoughts have been confirmed.

So thanks x
Get verified here to dey access to the Models Only section. Lots of info there that won't cost you 20% - 40% of your income. I don't think it costs anything but a small amount of your time and would be very beneficial.

Getting verified on this forum is probably the best thing I did for my camming.
Just sayin'

Thank you @AmberCutie :D

Get verified here to dey access to the Models Only section. Lots of info there that won't cost you 20% - 40% of your income. I don't think it costs anything but a small amount of your time and would be very beneficial.

Oh really?? Can someone explain to me how I get verified?? Xx

I wouldnt pay anyone for something I could do myself. Like what can he do over the computer? Who knows better than me what to put in my topic? he is not the one who will do flashes or pvt or whatever I want to do there, right? Post me in lounge? And I have to pay for it? ahahahahahaha

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Hi all

Thanks

Sounds like this guy wants to own /buy you for himself. He is gonna become very possessive in time, watch out ! Many many many guys do NOT understand model- member relationship type.

Thanks for all the replies girls. I will let him down gently lol xx

Gently my big toe! Sweetheart, I know lawyers that don't charge 40% for their fees, and I've had as many as five different attorneys working a case for me. Tell this moron to take his offer, lube it up real good in KY jelly, turn that sumbitch sideways and cram straight up his ass.

Is he also agressively telling members to tip while tipping very little or nothing himself? From what you said he sounds like this sort of dude and if he is he is probably costing you money.

More often than not room helpers actually drive away the members that are going to tip. Perhaps you should consider ditching him completely and getting Charlesbot instead to post stuff for you.

Gently my big toe! Sweetheart, I know lawyers that don't charge 40% for their fees, and I've had as many as five different attorneys working a case for me. Tell this moron to take his offer, lube it up real good in KY jelly, turn that sumbitch sideways and cram straight up his ass.
WAIT!!!! You would actually give him lube? I say give it to him dry!! :haha:

Hi all

So I have had a room helper for over a month he does my topic for me and posts me in lounges on mfc.

Thanks
He can continue to be your room helper. He's doing well just like that and it's free to be a room helper. You can try other room helpers sometimes too so you can see who helps you earn the most.

Reactions: Erinbanks86
Status
Not open for further replies.