AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it fair or?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
first im seeing in this thread this was from a blog. post the blog then. lol

I have read, read and re-read the thread (LOLZ I am a poet) and it's the first I have seen too.
Even with his lack of being able to structure a thread "properly", there is still no mention of "reading this [anywhere] else and now I am making a discussion about it".

It's clear by what he is said, how he is said etc that it's about him and a model. Just accept the fact everyone has disagreed with you and move on - ironically what everyone else has told you to do for the poor model, too.
Learn to accept when you are wrong and overstepped, hold your hands up and admit "Ah fuck, ok I was the asshole in that situation, I do need to relax with her (and other models) and treat her/them with respect and let her breathe between me bombarding her with messages".

can you not read 😂 it wasn't me it was a blog I read elsewhere.

You made no such statement that it was a blog you read somewhere. The way you have posted in this thread is that it happened to you.

As to the topic at hand, texting/messaging is really considered an informal means of communication and should not be relied upon for an immediate response. I have outside communication methods with many models. But, I limit my interaction with them since they have a life to live outside of their time on cam, as well as I have my own life to live. If a message is sent, it gets read whenever it gets read. They know this, and I know it. There's been numerous times it's been days or weeks between messages. Doesn't bother me in the least, and I try to make it clear that whenever they get to it, they get to it.

Right.... A blog you read, made you so salty at the model it was about, you just had to come post here..... It's TOTALLY not about your own experience at all........ Nope nope, just a blog you read.......

I find u sad

Seriously my man. Sounds like in this completely hypothetical situation you're having some miscommunications with a model related to expectations. Communicate and enforce your boundries. Respect hers.

Simple!
Don't think any model has respect of she has to show her body on cam to make money.

You made no such statement that it was a blog you read somewhere. The way you have posted in this thread is that it happened to you.

As to the topic at hand, texting/messaging is really considered an informal means of communication and should not be relied upon for an immediate response. I have outside communication methods with many models. But, I limit my interaction with them since they have a life to live outside of their time on cam, as well as I have my own life to live. If a message is sent, it gets read whenever it gets read. They know this, and I know it. There's been numerous times it's been days or weeks between messages. Doesn't bother me in the least, and I try to make it clear that whenever they get to it, they get to it.
Do I have to make a statement in the first place where it was from? NO! Course I couldn't care less how long it takes for someone to get back to me whether it's weeks or months. Look at the global pandemic now. So people aren't going to see family for months. Nothing we can do about it but wait it out.

Don't think any model has respect of she has to show her body on cam to make money.
the only one here who doesn't respect cammodels is you. also still waiting for that link.

this is the second dude this week to shame us with this lame line btw. yawn.

This guy is not the sharpest tool in the box..... or so I read on a blog
As I said brertt I couldn't care what guys or models do. You obviously have no life because you seen to talk to spend it on here all day or watching cam models? So it gets you off does it? 😂 Get a proper life bro and start living in the real world

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
As I said brertt I couldn't care what guys or models do. You obviously have no life because you seen to talk to spend it on here all day or watching cam models? So it gets you off does it? 😂 Get a proper life bro and start living in the real world
says the dude who paid for a cammodels whatapp's number and is mad because she didn't text back.

the only one here who doesn't respect cammodels is you. also still waiting for that link.

this is the second dude this week to shame us with this lame line btw. yawn.
If you want a link or are ttat desperate just find it yourself online. There are so many guys who fall for it 😂 I feel sorry for them falling for the trap.

I've never paid for a cam girls number. What's the point? Your never going to meet them 😂

Kind of funny how someone who shows no respect to models, and thinks poorly of cam models because they choose to show their body to make money, would know so much about it to come to a cam model forum to discuss a thinly veiled "blog" post about communication with a model over whatsapp.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want a link or are ttat desperate just find it yourself online. There are so many guys who fall for it 😂 I feel sorry for them falling for the trap.
if you want us to know and understand what you are exactly trying to communicate in this thread, then please link the specific blog you are citing. remember in school when they made you cite your sources? it's so it doesn't look like you are talking out of your ass.

so link please?

because it so looks like you are trying to gaslight that you aren't talking about your experience.

I will happily take "having no life" but be respectful and understanding and show decency to people/models (yes I know you're also people but you know what I mean, lol), than some silly little boy who has nothing but bitterness in his life and mind.

This is the weirdest self projection/self sabotage thread. At least the guys who come here to complain about these types of things actually admit how they feel and not pawn it off to “this happened to someone else”—not flip out with the usual immature “cAm gIrLs DoNt ReSpEcT tHemSeLvES!” Crap. You’re entitled, a hypocrite (don’t give anyone crap about watching cam models or being cam models— you’re very much one of those people! And it’s illogical to argue that).

I can’t stand people who shame others over something they’re doing themselves too. Your hang ups about camgirls is clearly a personal problem. Adults can enjoy adult entertainment and yes paying for it is what keeps it here at all in the first place. Don’t be ignorant.

And telling someone else to live in the real world after being a person who gets upset that someone didn’t say bye to them on a messenger? Uhhh...

This is the weirdest self projection/self sabotage thread. At least the guys who come here to complain about these types of things actually admit how they feel and not pawn it off to “this happened to someone else”—not flip out with the usual immature “cAm gIrLs DoNt ReSpEcT tHemSeLvES!” Crap. You’re entitled, a hypocrite (don’t give anyone crap about watching cam models or being cam models— you’re very much one of those people! And it’s illogical to argue that).

I can’t stand people who shame others over something they’re doing themselves too. Your hang ups about camgirls is clearly a personal problem. Adults can enjoy adult entertainment and yes paying for it is what keeps it here at all in the first place. Don’t be ignorant.

And telling someone else to live in the real world after being a person who gets upset that someone didn’t say bye to them on a messenger? Uhhh...
Yes I might be a hypocrite do I care no not really? If you can't stand it then why post in this thread 😂

I will happily take "having no life" but be respectful and understanding and show decency to people/models (yes I know you're also people but you know what I mean, lol), than some silly little boy who has nothing but bitterness in his life and mind.
Nah I don't have bitterness in my life or mind. I have a very good lifestyle and a happy life. End of

Dude wrote this in a way that obviously made it sound like it happened to him (and NEVER mentioned anyone else/a blog) and then immediately back peddled when models didn’t jerk his pity boner.

If you’re gonna insult models, could you at least be a little creative?

Oh dear, people like this are so boring.

yawnfest.

No that comment was just for the sake of it. Not an emotional crisis either I just want opinions.
I no longer believe you, as I did, when I first read your response.
In a way I am kinda glad, because it would be thoughtless AF to post such a status "just for the sake of it".
You are just making shit up left, right and center.

ETA; Do you feel better now that you got a bunch of attention?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.