AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it fair or?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude wrote this in a way that obviously made it sound like it happened to him (and NEVER mentioned anyone else/a blog) and then immediately back peddled when models didn’t jerk his pity boner.

If you’re gonna insult models, could you at least be a little creative?
Hah
I no longer believe you, as I did, when I first read your response.
In a way I am kinda glad, because it would be thoughtless AF to post such a status "just for the sake of it".
You are just making shit up left, right and center.

ETA; Do you feel better now that you got a bunch of attention?
It's not about attention I just find it funny the response the thread as had 😂

op:

also op:

still waiting on that link. post it or it never happened.

it was an old post from years ago i was posting about. But this wont satisfy you and i really don't care if you don't think it happened or not. It happens all the time.

I absolutely love how he repeats "I couldn't care less". Do you know any other phrases, OP?

Also, I really believe that you don't care and do have a great life. It's obvious!

All people who don't care and have a great life, come to the forum full of models just to be a whiny, immature dick over something so ridiculous.
And when they get bad reactions, they start responding to everyone with "I couldn't care less" while pretending to be careless.
But it doesn't work out at some point and everyone gets to see how bitter they are.

Pathetic.

Oh yeah, and why is that?
ju
I absolutely love how he repeats "I couldn't care less". Do you know any other phrases, OP?

Also, I really believe that you don't care and do have a great life. It's obvious!

All people who don't care and have a great life, come to the forum full of models just to be a whiny, immature dick over something so ridiculous.
And when they get bad reactions, they start responding to everyone with "I couldn't care less" while pretending to be careless.
But it doesn't work out at some point and everyone gets to see how bitter they are.

Pathetic.

can call me all the names you want. But if your going to judge someone by online comments when you don't know someone at all that is censorious of you

This is the weirdest self projection/self sabotage thread. At least the guys who come here to complain about these types of things actually admit how they feel and not pawn it off to “this happened to someone else”—not flip out with the usual immature “cAm gIrLs DoNt ReSpEcT tHemSeLvES!” Crap. You’re entitled, a hypocrite (don’t give anyone crap about watching cam models or being cam models— you’re very much one of those people! And it’s illogical to argue that).

I can’t stand people who shame others over something they’re doing themselves too. Your hang ups about camgirls is clearly a personal problem. Adults can enjoy adult entertainment and yes paying for it is what keeps it here at all in the first place. Don’t be ignorant.

And telling someone else to live in the real world after being a person who gets upset that someone didn’t say bye to them on a messenger? Uhhh...
No its not a personal problem because I don't get attached to it or cam sites or waste money on them. 😂 Yes I am a hypocrite so? An seriously I don't think girls that webcam do have respect for themselves otherwise they would be out getting a real job getting a decent wage.

ju

can call me all the names you want. But if your going to judge someone by online comments when you don't know someone at all that is censorious of you

You edited your post but didn't manage to write it correctly AGAIN.
"You're going". Write it down.

The only one shit you shouldn't have fell for is poor grammar.
If you're going to tell someone they're doing something wrong, fucking formulate your complaints properly, at very least.

Yeah, I guess, I can judge someone who doesn't have respect for people, yet still feels the urge to come to the place created for these people to tell how bad and unhappy in their lives they are, simply for doing their job.

Are you bitter because no one wants to pay for your naked body or what?

I assume that you aren't that stupid to be serious, right?
Therefore, you came here to troll models. Why can't I troll you for your poor grammar then?
I'm usually not the one to correct people if they're nice and reasonable but that's simply not the case. You're being a jerk, I'm being a jerk.
What's the problem?

it was an old post from years ago i was posting about. But this wont satisfy you and i really don't care if you don't think it happened or not. It happens all the time.
Took you long enough. Also I don't see how this is related to your OP, because this is a scam. You seem more upset over them not saying goodbye after you stop tipping them after you purchased their whatsapp

You edited your post but didn't manage to write it correctly AGAIN.
"You're going". Write it down.

The only one shit you shouldn't have fell for is poor grammar.
If you're going to tell someone they're doing something wrong, fucking formulate your complaints properly, at very least.

Yeah, I guess, I can judge someone who doesn't have respect for people, yet still feels the urge to come to the place created for these people to tell how bad and unhappy in their lives they are, simply for doing their job.

Are you bitter because no one wants to pay for your naked body or what?

I assume that you aren't that stupid to be serious, right?
Therefore, you came here to troll models. Why can't I troll you for your poor grammar then?
I'm usually not the one to correct people if they're nice and reasonable but that's simply not the case. You're being a jerk, I'm being a jerk.
What's the problem?
Really so I'm having a grammer lesson now? Amazing 😂 great so we are both jerks that is fine by me.

Took you long enough. Also I don't see how this is related to your OP, because this is a scam. You seem more upset over them not saying goodbye after you stop tipping them after you purchased their whatsapp
An as I have previously mentioned I have never and will never purchase or get personal with a cam model.

An seriously I don't think girls that webcam do have respect for themselves otherwise they would be out getting a real job getting a decent wage.

Modesty equating self respect is an outdated and untrue concept generally touted by people who are just projecting their own insecurities and are wishing to shame others as a way to feel better about themselves. And camming is most definitely a real job. If it wasn't why would we have to pay taxes? The money I make from the adult industry spends the same as the money I made when I was working in another industry. Your "decent wages" argument is moot as well, considering a fair amount of models make well above minimum wage. In fact, I'd be willing to bet a very good percentage of models make more than the average vanilla, non-industry person does when they work the same exact amount of hours.

Also this is untrue vvv

An as I have previously mentioned I have never and will never purchase or get personal with a cam model.

Considering in your first post you said this vvvv

I once got personal with a cam model

Methinks you have some issues with rejection, perceived or real. The original post was in fact about your own experience. You could not handle what you thought was being slighted by the model and lashed out at her, which mirrors your behavior in this thread.

Keep enjoying your day and while you're at it perhaps do a bit of self reflection on why you need to lash out when things don't go the way you want them to.

You're even more pathetic than I thought.
Consuming content created by models, yet refusing to thank them for doing their job (even verbally) and openly admitting this fact on the forum created by the model for models.
Wonderful.

I could wish you to never get paid for your job and get shamed for doing this job by people who have never paid for it. But I don't think you really have a job or a happy life in general. Otherwise, you'd have already found something better to do than this kind of pointless trolling on the cam-forum.

Reactions: MarieElise
You're getting personal with about 20 right now!

Dude, we all suck someone's dick/clit for $$$, metaphorically speaking. It's just a case of who's dick/clit it is. I prefer camming to my last job working in a mental health non profit. Where the people in charge were actively scamming medicaid, and charging for services which we were definitely not providing. I like an honest career. That's why I'm in camming, and will be until the day I die. Which hopefully won't be on cam, in the middle of a live stream lol. But I am sure stranger shit has happened.

Last edited:
Modesty equating self respect is an outdated and untrue concept generally touted by people who are just projecting their own insecurities and are wishing to shame others as a way to feel better about themselves. And camming is most definitely a real job. If it wasn't why would we have to pay taxes? The money I make from the adult industry spends the same as the money I made when I was working in another industry. Your "decent wages" argument is moot as well, considering a fair amount of models make well above minimum wage. In fact, I'd be willing to bet a very good percentage of models make more than the average vanilla, non-industry person does when they work the same exact amount of hours.

Also this is untrue vvv

Considering in your first post you said this vvvv

Methinks you have some issues with rejection, perceived or real. The original post was in fact about your own experience. You could not handle what you thought was being slighted by the model and lashed out at her, which mirrors your behavior in this thread.

Keep enjoying your day and while you're at it perhaps do a bit of self reflection on why you need to lash out when things don't go the way you want them to.
An like I said it's all online Jesus christ I can't believe all this shit haha 😂 just goes in one ear and out the other. If it goes my way great if it doesn't I won't loose any sleep over it.

I should mention that I really like the latest profound posts by @Marceline and @EliMarie717. You both are trying to talk to him the way you'd talk to a normal person, making your statements and allegories the way you'd clarify your position to someone who's able to have a good and deep argument.
But I really don't feel like he's the one.
He obviously doesn't feel the need to take anything you've said seriously.
I'll be happy to see I'm wrong, though.

You're getting personal with about 20 right now!

Dude, we all suck someone's dick for $$$, metaphorically speaking. It's just a case of who's dick it is. I prefer camming to my last job working in a mental health non profit. Where the people in charge were actively scamming medicaid, and charging for services which we were definitely not providing. I like an honest career. That's why I'm in camming, and will be until the day I die. Which hopefully won't be on cam, in the middle of a live stream lol. But I am sure stranger shit has happened.
Mental health worker then why did you quit doing that? I've got loads of respect for people that deal with mental health or are willing to help them through it.

Yes I am a hypocrite and okay my gramme isn't great but I'm not focusing on my grammer and just responding to comments?

Funny you mention hopefully not in the middle of a life stream. I read a new article either this year or last of a guy asking a girl to hang herself in the middle of a live stream. An she actually done it. Don't know how long it took the police to turn up. But it was still in a live stream feed.

I should mention that I really like the latest profound posts by @Marceline and @EliMarie717. You both are trying to talk to him the way you'd talk to a normal person, making your statements and allegories the way you'd clarify your position to someone who's able to have a good and deep argument.
Because I don't see the point in taking any of this seriously.

One of my major problems in life is seeking logic, places where it does not exist :)

Soooo...if you don't care, don't respect models, constantly contradict yourself, think you're superior, why the fuck are you here? Do you think if you reject all the pretty girls first that you win? You just look like a bored loser with serious personal issues.
No I haven't got any personal issues at all and what are you talking about me winning what? 😂

Yes I am a hypocrite and okay my gramme isn't great but I'm not focusing on my grammer and just responding to comments?
Honey, you still don't get it wasn't about your grammar.
I've attacked you for your poor grammar because you were behaving like a dick. It was a superficial reason to attack you. I was just mirroring your behavior.
If you were nice, reasonable and up for a good and deep argument, I'd have never felt the need to correct you. I'm not your teacher. I was just treating you the way you perceive and treat models (or pretend to perceive and treat due to your inner dilemmas, it doesn't matter).

Reactions: dragonking123
I'm seeing a trend here, responses are far too familiar now... I'm thinking this guy is the same as another problematic user who received a warning the day before the account was created.

Anyway, I'm done wasting time on this fool.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Honey, you still don't get it wasn't about your grammar.
I've attacked you for your poor grammar because you were behaving like a dick. It was a superficial reason to attack you. I was just mirroring your behavior.
If you were nice, reasonable and up for a good and deep argument, I'd have never felt the need to correct you. I'm not your teacher. I was just treating you the way you perceive and treat models (or pretend to perceive and treat due to your inner dilemmas, it doesn't matter).
My apologies I know it was very over the top on my part.

I'm seeing a trend here, responses are far too familiar now... I'm thinking this guy is the same as another problematic user who received a warning the day before the account was created.

Anyway, I'm done wasting time on this fool.
Which one? We've had a lot of fun new members since quarantine. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.