AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is she legit? Or doing her bit in a "white knight" scenario?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is she legit? Or doing her bit in a "white knight" scena

Independent models tend to make decisions based on mood or intuition, and not based on research. And they are usually wrong although they will never admit it.

yoCh4iO.gif

I notice a ton of typos and errors in the dude's post, so i took the liberty of fixing a small section (all in red)

ItsBillyBitch said:
And BillyBitch is usually wrong although he will never admit it. He is a colossal dimwit, after all, and is much better at making boneheaded assumptions based on stereotypes or false information than making any real attempts at understanding facets of the world he has no clue in.

You're welcome Billy

Oop, quoted instead of editing! :lol:

ItsBillyBitch said:
Actually, studio models are much more tolerant of “time wasters” and “freeloaders” than the typical independent model.

To understand this dynamic, you must understand their workplace environment. First of all, studio models have training and it’s from someone who has spent years analyzing the customer base and understands the business and the psychology of their customers.

In other words, someone who knows what the fuck they are doing. Independent models tend to make decisions based on mood or intuition, and not based on research. And they are usually wrong although they will never admit it. They are women, after all, and they are much better at spending money rather than making money.

If any of you even bothered to listened to the OP, he describes himself as someone who has very limited opportunities to interact with women in real life. There’s nothing wrong with that and a relationship with a cam model might just fill a void in his life and bring him happiness.

He will pay (as men always do, just ask my ex-wife), and he might not think so now (none of us do) but it is inevitable.

It's becoming clear you are a studio owner (don't worry, I won't call you pond scum ... yet). And that explains why you are so totally wrong and refuse to admit it.

I have visited many models working for and in studios in Asia. With the exception of 2, they are all very fucking horribly trained. Men, even men who are there to see naked ladies, want more of a conversation than "Mmmmmm" and "I'm horny bb" and "I love you handsome (without seeing the guy on cam :lol: )."

After spending time with these models for about 6 months (longer than I should have, but I felt bad for them), I finally left and now visit independent models (except 1 who works for a studio but in her apartment; she is better at her job than the rest). I couldn't bear to see those women in such despair everyday. All they do is their pathetic "sexy talk" and then beg guys to help them make quota. Some training. Show me 1 studio model working on MFC who has a camscore over 1000. Betcha can't. And that isn't because these models are unattractive. Some are absolutely gorgeous. Nope, it's because they work for cuntwaffles who throw them to the wolves and demand they work 8, 9, 10 hours a day until they make the amount that will satisfy the boss. These poor girls then resort to pure desperation (pissing, shitting, jamming giant toys in their asses) to try to make a living.

I got off-track a bit. My point is, studio models are not well-trained, they are not happy (most of them), and they do not earn well. If you are, as I strongly suspect, a studio owner, do the right thing and let the women working for you go.

ItsBillyBitch said:
Actually, studio models are much more tolerant of “time wasters” and “freeloaders” than the typical independent model.

To understand this dynamic, you must understand their workplace environment. First of all, studio models have training and it’s from someone who has spent years analyzing the customer base and understands the business and the psychology of their customers.

In other words, someone who knows what the fuck they are doing. Independent models tend to make decisions based on mood or intuition, and not based on research. And they are usually wrong although they will never admit it. They are women, after all, and they are much better at spending money rather than making money.

If any of you even bothered to listened to the OP, he describes himself as someone who has very limited opportunities to interact with women in real life. There’s nothing wrong with that and a relationship with a cam model might just fill a void in his life and bring him happiness.

He will pay (as men always do, just ask my ex-wife), and he might not think so now (none of us do) but it is inevitable.

I'll be the first to go on record and say this guy is funny! I was laughing the whole time I was reading this. :clap:

ItsBillyBitch said:

What a dick

tumblr_me3sk5OkV01qdpl9ro3_500.gif

Taking bets on how long it will take for him to return to the thread claiming he just wanted to strike a nerve or rattle some cages.

ItsBillyBitch said:
Independent models tend to make decisions based on mood or intuition, and not based on research. And they are usually wrong although they will never admit it. They are women, after all, and they are much better at spending money rather than making money.

I've always wondered why I had problems with money and making decisions. Now I know.

Attachments

• A Camgirl too.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 212

DrLense said:
ItsBillyBitch said:
Independent models tend to make decisions based on mood or intuition, and not based on research. And they are usually wrong although they will never admit it. They are women, after all, and they are much better at spending money rather than making money.

I've always wondered why I had problems with money and making decisions. Now I know.

Glorious. This photo is perfection. I laughed quite heartily for 5 minutes. Thank you :h:

DrLense said:
ItsBillyBitch said:

I'm having vibrator envy, sir. That is such a lovely shade of purple!

DrLense said:
ItsBillyBitch said:

I'm crying tears of laughter/joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.