AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It's Only A Job [blog]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyGirlRed

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 10, 2012
profiles.myfreecams.com
Hello, everyone! I have decided to make a blog about my life as a cam girl. I may be a simple girl, and I'm really only getting started in the cam world, but if you are interested in reading about my little journey into the cam business, feel free to check out my blog!

http://blog.sanriotown.com/cam_model:hellokitty.com/

BabyGirlRed said:
Thanks, Felicia! :)

I'm really glad to know that people are actually interested in what I have to say. Ya'll make me smile. :-D
I even left a comment :D I don't know how many blogs like that there may be out there, but i'm sure not many!

Reactions: BabyGirlRed
BabyGirlRed said:
Hmm. My blog doesn't seem to be working anymore. :/
I would imagine that SanrioTown would be a bad place to write a blog about your work in the adult industry. :(

Edit: meaning to say, I wouldn't doubt that in their ToS that it states there should be no vulgar language and/or adult content. I would think they'd be a very child friendly site and want to steer clear of that stuff.

AmberCutie said:
BabyGirlRed said:
I would imagine that SanrioTown would be a bad place to write a blog about your work in the adult industry. :(

Edit: meaning to say, I wouldn't doubt that in their ToS that it states there should be no vulgar language and/or adult content. I would think they'd be a very child friendly site and want to steer clear of that stuff.
She could try Blogger and age gate the blog, though.

AmberCutie said:
BabyGirlRed said:

Damn it all. It's such a cute site! And I'm not vulgar at all! It is understandable, though. A lot of children will go to that site, but the only people seeing my blog are people I send the link to. I'm a fan of many other blogging sites, so this won't be a problem at all. I just wanted one on that site because it's so... Kawaii. :lol:

Thanks! I already have a Tumblr. I just wanted to test out the cuteness of Sanriotown. Haha. I will use Tumblr from now on. I have learnt my lesson. I was thinking about trying the Sesame Street blog, but I think you guys are right. Tumblr's the way to go! :lol:

Reactions: Felicia FyaFly
I think you can count on me giving it a visit, and becoming a regular, :love10:

BabyGirlRed said:
I just wanted to test out the cuteness of Sanriotown. Haha. I will use Tumblr from now on. I have learnt my lesson. I was thinking about trying the Sesame Street blog, but I think you guys are right. Tumblr's the way to go! :lol:

Yeah, you definitely don't want to post about your cam girl adventures on a kid-friendly site such as Sesame Street...lol. Tumblr is the better option.

417cpwn40lL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The_Brown_Fox said:
BabyGirlRed said:
I just wanted to test out the cuteness of Sanriotown. Haha. I will use Tumblr from now on. I have learnt my lesson. I was thinking about trying the Sesame Street blog, but I think you guys are right. Tumblr's the way to go! :lol:

Yeah, you definitely don't want to post about your cam girl adventures on a kid-friendly site such as Sesame Street...lol. Tumblr is the better option.

417cpwn40lL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My sense of humor is often misunderstood. I don't even know if Sesame Street has a blog. I was just making a funny.

BabyGirlRed said:
I don't even know if Sesame Street has a blog. I was just making a funny.

Oh, my bad...lol. I have no idea if Sesame Street has a blog either. It seems like everyone has a Facebook and/or Twitter account now though...lol. I'm about to see if I can find Jem and the Holograms on Twitter. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.