AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lazy day ahead...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
So. It turns out that having 5 shots of rum over the course of yesterday afternoon and night would leave me a bit groggy today. I'm pretty sure my butt is going to be firmly planted in this seat until the evening. My big accomplishments today will include 2 loads of laundry and hopefully a few levels on whichever alt I decide to play on WoW. And obviously, since I'm way addicted, I'll be playing on the forums throughout the day as well. I am hoping that a few more models will join the ranks in the Model's Only section. It's a super-blast exchanging stories and info with each other there. Neener neener, can't get in if you have a weiner!!!

....Yeah... It's going to be one of those days. :coffee:

AmberCutie said:
So. It turns out that having 5 shots of rum over the course of yesterday afternoon and night would leave me a bit groggy today. I'm pretty sure my butt is going to be firmly planted in this seat until the evening. My big accomplishments today will include 2 loads of laundry and hopefully a few levels on whichever alt I decide to play on WoW. And obviously, since I'm way addicted, I'll be playing on the forums throughout the day as well. I am hoping that a few more models will join the ranks in the Model's Only section. It's a super-blast exchanging stories and info with each other there. Neener neener, can't get in if you have a weiner!!!

....Yeah... It's going to be one of those days. :coffee:
:text-banplz:

Hi Amber ! I heard this is a cool place to hang out and since i wanna be one of the cool peeps here i am :-D Mr . Elvine told me about your new site and i had to come check it out, plus i heard there is alot of talk going on in the models section and since i am nosy ;) kidding , this looks great Amber ! Congrats !

Audrey1 said:
Hi Amber ! I heard this is a cool place to hang out and since i wanna be one of the cool peeps here i am :-D Mr . Elvine told me about your new site and i had to come check it out, plus i heard there is alot of talk going on in the models section and since i am nosy ;) kidding , this looks great Amber ! Congrats !
Yay! :dance: Welcome to the site!

tubby556 said:
AlexLady said:
The Models Only zone rocks!
I can only imagine what you are saying in there. :think:

It is really awesome. Very open which makes me feel right at home. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.