AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech C922 Pro-stream, problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2017
Manchester
Streamate Username
Lorelai_Rose
Hi ladies and gents, hope all is well

Quick question for anyone using the above webcam, particularly on SM with the HD encoder...

The webcam is supposed to offer at least 30fps but whenever I am streaming and I check the encoder, it's always on 10fps.

Does anyone know how to correct this, whether through the webcam settings or encoder?

Thanks in advance ❤️

Quick question for anyone using the above webcam, particularly on SM with the HD encoder...

The webcam is supposed to offer at least 30fps but whenever I am streaming and I check the encoder, it's always on 10fps.

Does anyone know how to correct this, whether through the webcam settings or encoder?

Thanks in advance ❤️
Are you using a PC or a Mac?

Thanks in advance ❤️

I just bought this webcam and it's amazing mine goes up to 60fps and hits it every time.

*Anyways are you hard wired in? (like not on wifi)

*Under A/V settings make sure it's set to 1280x720 @30 (16:9) - Mine is set to 60 because my new Mac is custom made and built like a beast. You can change the number from 60 to 30.

*Make sure you re-calibrate SM broadcaster w/ the new webcam

*Restart your computer if your still having the same issue and try again.

- Also I have a MAC so Im not sure about windows computer

If all this fails maybe you got a defective webcam?

Thanks for the advice!

I'm just using Wi-Fi, is this bad? how would I get hard wired in?

And the A/V settings, would that be on the encoder or the webcam settings?

I'm such a techno-phobe it's rather embarrassing
*Anyways are you hard wired in? (like not on wifi)

*Under A/V settings make sure it's set to 1280x720 @30 (16:9) - Mine is set to 60 because my new Mac is custom made and built like a beast. You can change the number from 60 to 30.

Thanks for the advice!

I'm just using Wi-Fi, is this bad? how would I get hard wired in?

And the A/V settings, would that be on the encoder or the webcam settings?

I'm such a techno-phobe it's rather embarrassing

Im not sure how you would be hard wired (I don't know your internet provider) but you just buy a cord that goes from your internet directly into your computer (meaning being hard wired in) your going to need that for SM, WIFI won't work. You need really fast internet for SM

Also yes the AV settings are in the encoder.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lorelai_Rose
I had this same issue. I tried to fix it for days. Could never get it to work on the sm broadcaster no matter what i did.

What worked for me was using x split and just choosing that as my webcam on sm. And actually my rank went up when i got it to work o_O

I had this same issue. I tried to fix it for days. Could never get it to work on the sm broadcaster no matter what i did.

What worked for me was using x split and just choosing that as my webcam on sm. And actually my rank went up when i got it to work o_O
I thought that Streamate blocked XSplit.

I've heard the C922 isn't really any better than the C920 for webcamming/game streaming. In fact, watching comparison vids with the two side by side, the 922 is worse in some conditions. Not sure about the price difference, but the C920 is under $100, now.

However, Logitech's new Brio, a $200 4K30 (720p60/1080p60) webcam is supposed to be a big improvement. Of course it comes out like literally a week after I bought my C920. But, at least my C920 was on sale for $65 when I bought it.

The Brio.

Now, I will admit, for things like MFC, CB, SM, or even Twitch for those of you streaming games there, the Brio won't really do much for you, overall. But if you use your webcam to make videos, well, then the HDR and 4k support might be worth it. Just remember, 4k videos are GINOURMOUS in file size.

I thought that Streamate blocked XSplit.

Nope lol. I use it pretty often. If they have any issue it would be the watermark on the free version. But as far as I know its fine to use.

I also dont split cam on streamate as its against the rules. So maybe thats why i dont have issues with it.

That's interesting, I might try XSplit if getting hard wired doesn't work. I've got an Ethernet cable coming tomorrow and I already have very fast internet so hopefully this will solve the problem.

Honestly it's just one thing after another at the moment, I just want a good high quality stream!

This forum is great though, really helpful :D

I upgraded from c920 to c922 today and am having the same problem calibrating to 30fps with SMB. Looks like I will have to run OBS and take a placement decline with the c922 pro.

Once I upgrade my computer, I plan to pick up the brio :)

Status
Not open for further replies.