AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech C930e issues. Replacement ?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgyGirl

Cam Model
Aug 2, 2010
Bucharest,Romania
Hello girls, i really need your input on what new webcam to get. I have been using the Logitech C930e for around 5 years now, and i am really happy with the image and sound when i stream or recording videos, but i m on my second one now breakin, having replaced my old C930e with the same model. Both of them have the same issue. The cable got broken somehow on the inside right where it connects with the camera itself. So whenever i move the camera from my laptop screen it gets disconnected from Manycam. I have been looking on the Logitech website and i can t get the Pro Webcam in Romania, and with the C920 i ve had before wasn t happy with the image and colours at all, even after playing with the settings. Has any of you got the C922 Pro Stream? What s your input on it? Or any other suggestions are more than welcomed. Thank you!

• Helpful!
Reactions: GeorgyGirl
Status
Not open for further replies.