AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech Cameras

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2015
I'm buying a new webcam today. I can't decide between the Logitech c920 and the Logitech c930e. Its appears they are very close but these are the differences i've heard: c930 has a wider camera angle making it so you can see all of the room. It has the ability to tilt and be moved left and right w/o moving the stand. But you lose HD when you zoom in and out inlike 920. It also does not have the software perks like the c920 (being able to put scrolls or animation on the camera screen) Any thoughts from someone who has used both?

I have not used both but in terms of quality I would go with whatever has the better quality when zoomed if I was in your shoes.
I get a lot of close up requests and not having to move my camera (using the software controller) is convenient. and getting an HD close up is more likely to be appreciated by your viewers.

I have the C930e and I cam on a Mac. The camera is amazing and for me, it only takes a little bit of tweaking the settings to get it to my liking. The wide camera angle on it is awesome, but I rarely use the zoom or pan options, so losing HD hasn't been a problem. The mic on it is also a bazillion times better than my built-in mic and a cheap external mic I have. I've heard both are great webcams, but what made me pick the C930e over the C920 was the Mac and Windows compatibility. Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.