AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for Camgirl Friends

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Angel

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 16, 2016
I've been kind of a loner so far in my young camming career, and I'd like to reach out and get to know people if anyone's looking for a friend.

My name is Jesse, I'm almost 20, Florida born and raised, and I started camming on MyFreeCams in September. My instagram is jesse.angelic.mfc and my twitter is JesseAngelMFC. I enjoy good food, coffee, shopping, going to the gym, dogs, and hanging out. I have a very morbid sense of humor, I enjoy all sorts of music, and I'm a pretty relaxed, non-judgmental person. If anyone's looking for a friend, hit me up. I'm lonely in the camming world.

This would be better in Models only, we already have 2 location threads to find other girls :)

Pick me! Lol I'm new to camming too and am a bit of a loner as well with pretty similar personality to the one your described your self of having :)
I'm 26 Stay at home mom of 2 and married. Live in Az

I've been kind of a loner so far in my young camming career, and I'd like to reach out and get to know people if anyone's looking for a friend.

My name is Jesse, I'm almost 20, Florida born and raised, and I started camming on MyFreeCams in September. My instagram is jesse.angelic.mfc and my twitter is JesseAngelMFC. I enjoy good food, coffee, shopping, going to the gym, dogs, and hanging out. I have a very morbid sense of humor, I enjoy all sorts of music, and I'm a pretty relaxed, non-judgmental person. If anyone's looking for a friend, hit me up. I'm lonely in the camming world.

Pick me! Lol I'm new to camming too and am a bit of a loner as well with pretty similar personality to the one your described your self of having :)
I'm 26 Stay at home mom of 2 and married. Live in Az

I'm also in AZ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.