AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for the right camsite(s)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am new on this site, and can't seem to upload a pic from my phone. I will soon! Anyway, I am looking for a couple different things...
1) a good camsite that offers the ability to sit in private, while waiting for people to come in. Sort of a voyeur type situation.
2) a good camsite that allows me to integrate my feed into my personal website, so subscribers to my site can see my feed for free.
And lastly,
3) a good camsite similar to streamate, in the way it is run, no genitals in free, and so on!

Thanks in advance for offering your suggestions!
Becki

I think cams.com may be something of interest to you, at least per #1 and #3. There is a "nude chat" that you can start yourself and wait for visitors to come in, which then charges them per minute. But you must be nude. :) I don't believe you can be naked in free chat there, and is at least somewhat similar to Streamate in that it's a private based site that you can still get tips on.

Make sure to take a look at https://www.camgirlwiki.com/ for more info on multiple cam sites.

Streamate allows you to set up a voyeur account. I'm not sure of all the details on it, but it might be something to look in to.

Status
Not open for further replies.