AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dudeonmfc.jpg

:naughty:

Attachments

• sexlove4.jpg
    sexlove4.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 851
She has set up her very own video chat site to do her "ramdom guys" shows. The mfc members tip her 500 tokens via mfc and she sends them a link for her queens video chat. They then become a life member but still have to pay again via mfc a certain amount of tokens for each show.

She calls them her SVT shows. Shows she cant do on mfc. Most involve ramdom guys. Not that i believe they are ramdom guys however, well not all anyway.

I have no idea if she is breaking any rules or not with her seperate video chat site.

She did have a kid spy on her the other day. He caught her flashing and what not. She basically told him to F OFF and go some where else. She became a right bitch. :roll:

When i was a kid if i saw a woman in her jeep sitting there with her tits outs i would have been gobsnacked and yes i would have watched. Most kids would have. I dont know why she was so shocked and she should not have shouted at the poor mite. She then should have also have moved onto somewhere else.

Sadly she just does not care as she is making her fortune and getting off on the huge risks.

carlosdicanio said:
She did have a kid spy on her the other day. He caught her flashing and what not. She basically told him to F OFF and go some where else. She became a right bitch. :roll:

Too bad that kid didn't have a parent with him. It's only a matter of time before she gets busted, and rightly so.

Bocefish said:
carlosdicanio said:

Too bad that kid didn't have a parent with him. It's only a matter of time before she gets busted, and rightly so.

"Im to famous to be banned"
"im to clever to get caught"
"i make mfc to much money, i am mfc"
"they can try and ban me but i am an ex lawyer and always know the loopholes"

Just some quotes from her.
My opinion? well i will simply say that Arrogence has been the downfall of so many. ;)

Man on cam or should i say party on cam. 2 guys, 2 girls. So far.

Attachments

• moc1.JPG
    moc1.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 771
  • moc2.JPG
    moc2.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 771
  • moc3.JPG
    moc3.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 771
Reactions: LadyLuna
carlosdicanio said:
Bocefish said:
carlosdicanio said:

"Im to famous to be banned"
"im to clever to get caught"
"i make mfc to much money, i am mfc"
"they can try and ban me but i am an ex lawyer and always know the loopholes"

Just some quotes from her.
My opinion? well i will simply say that Arrogence has been the downfall of so many. ;)

I've never heard of or seen this lady but those quotes are hilarious. Does she really think she's famous in real life or did she just mean the site? I've seen a model call herself a celebrity and legit believe it. Even tried explaining to her that Greg Jackson was more of a celebrity than any camgirl but this chick seriously believed camgirls are famous/celebrities. lol@ex lawyer

carlosdicanio said:
Man on cam or should i say party on cam. 2 guys, 2 girls. So far.

I love how the one guy looks like he's thinking about what's going on.

Reactions: Rose and JulieKate
Saw two recently

Attachments

• cock2.png
    cock2.png
    395.6 KB · Views: 665
  • cock1.png
    cock1.png
    323.1 KB · Views: 663
vi8dy.png

I think he is watching TV. I wonder if I could be so laid back with my girlfriend doing this 3 feet away.
Just because she is hot as hell, I masked out her name. That is the effect that boobs have on men.

Blair Witch Project meets Free Willy - she said it's her coke dealer...

Attachments

• omall.jpg
    omall.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 541
  • eww.jpg
    eww.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 541
:naughty:

Attachments

• preggyLUCY4U.jpg
    preggyLUCY4U.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 495
:?

Attachments

• jolliesSQUIRTS.jpg
    jolliesSQUIRTS.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 383
Apparently this was her first day on cam... Her room count was over 1000 but she was hardly getting tips. I feel a bit sorry for her if she didn't know the rules :/ I think she felt a bit uncomfortable as her room was constantly getting people telling her she would lose her account.

Attachments

• tink7771.png
    tink7771.png
    350.3 KB · Views: 297
  • tink7772.png
    tink7772.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 297
Evvie said:
Apparently this was her first day on cam... Her room count was over 1000 but she was hardly getting tips. I feel a bit sorry for her if she didn't know the rules :/ I think she felt a bit uncomfortable as her room was constantly getting people telling her she would lose her account.
as if you wouldn't at least scan the rules though.

also lol @ 'eat his ass'

My apologies if I am breaking the forum rules on the levels of explicitness. This was a few days ago.

Attachments

• MoC1.jpg
    MoC1.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 288
I love the deer in headlights look that most of these guys seem to have while on cam. :lol: "Err....what's goin' on guise?"

blackxrose said:
I love the deer in headlights look that most of these guys seem to have while on cam. :lol: "Err....what's goin' on guise?"

An inordinate proportion of guys seem to have trouble keeping wood on cam too. It's like pushing rope on half these cams.

bawksy said:
blackxrose said:

An inordinate proportion of guys seem to have trouble keeping wood on cam too. It's like pushing rope on half these cams.
Maybe I'm just cruel, but it makes me giggle when the expression matches the penis. Deer eyes+flaccid genitals=hilarious.

I could deal with soft dicks if the expression was....less scared?

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Heated argument in Russian with..bf? pimp?

Attachments

• linabounty.jpg
    linabounty.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 719
Status
Not open for further replies.