AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nzhere said:
Well that was once, no need to advertize a model that had their kids on cam. In particular Asian models. As they tend to be back with new accounts within days of being removed.

In fact i was randomly pmed by one the other day offering a show with a 7 and 9 year old
:angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

Not good at all... but Leo terminated them within 30 seconds :clap:
Good! It's nice to know that at least SOME things get immediate attention. It's refreshing to hear that, thanks nz.

nzhere said:
Well that was once, no need to advertize a model that had their kids on cam. In particular Asian models. As they tend to be back with new accounts within days of being removed.

In fact i was randomly pmed by one the other day offering a show with a 7 and 9 year old
:angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

Not good at all... but Leo terminated them within 30 seconds :clap:

Woah !! I hope Leo contacted the relevant police!

waiting in my private gallery this morning

Attachments

• misslutslave.jpg
    misslutslave.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 609
The latest

Attachments

• lattisha.jpg
    lattisha.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 515
SirLes said:
She went offline not long after I saw her, banned or not I don't know but in my humble opinion this is pure genius. I hope she didn't get banned or lose out cause of "man on cam".
Someone said last night a model on the asian homepage got a 4 week ban and 3k token penalty for convincing her bf to dress up as a woman and come on cam heh...those guys dont look asian tho so I guess different one

Last night the lounge was "treated" to a show. Eye bleach not included.

Attachments

• sexahoy.jpg
    sexahoy.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 380
  • sexahoy2.jpg
    sexahoy2.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 380
BadAssCurves said:
Your kind of an A-hole about girls being on the chubby side huh? I like my ladies with some meat :p

I can't believe she was doing that in public! If your going to break the rules for money at least go group or private :naughty:

Actually I kinda like chubby girls...nah it was a whole bunch of things that made that session slightly weird/funny - not least of which, the guy had a pretty small penis but was humping away vigourously for what seemed like an hour, she was wearing a pink dog-collar, the lounge's admittedly asshole commentary that nevertheless is occasionally extremely funny :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
BadAssCurves said:
Your kind of an A-hole about girls being on the chubby side huh? I like my ladies with some meat :p

I can't believe she was doing that in public! If your going to break the rules for money at least go group or private :naughty:

Actually I kinda like chubby girls...nah it was a whole bunch of things that made that session slightly weird/funny - not least of which, the guy had a pretty small penis but was humping away vigourously for what seemed like an hour, she was wearing a pink dog-collar, the lounge's admittedly asshole commentary that nevertheless is occasionally extremely funny :lol:

LOL tiny peeps ruin everything! :-D

FunsizeNerd said:
I can't help but wonder how many of these people are signed up through sites like LiveJasmin, and dual-cam.
Almost all studio models are on multiple sites - mostly they don't have a choice, studio requires it.

BadAssCurves said:
Zoomer said:
BadAssCurves said:

BadAssCurves said:
LOL tiny peeps ruin everything! :-D

kinda funny to read :roll: :-D

I is confused? Whats funny? :think:

I edited :D

Kinda ironic in a way - the faux anger regarding size of ladies, followed by the laughing about small cock...

Each to their own in what they find attractive - but it did seem amusing to read a comment berating one about size prejudice followed by... :lol:

Was browsing cam's earlier and came into JessyJayBaby 's room. There was no-one directly in the cam but 100 people in the room, then every couple of seconds a man would turn the cam to his 'manvag'.

Strangely guys we're tipping and someone then tipped her 200 tokens?

Apparently she's quite known for this as a few guys we're like 'this is the 3rd time she's done this'

Next thing you know she's in group.. Strange how she's not been banned?

Just seen this in Busty_Blondes room.

Attachments

• bustyblonde1.jpg
    bustyblonde1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 215
  • bustyblonde2.jpg
    bustyblonde2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 215
King Douche said:
Wonder if he realizes that putting an already-small dick next to giant titties makes the dick look even smaller. :think:

AmberCutie said:
King Douche said:
Wonder if he realizes that putting an already-small dick next to giant titties makes the dick look even smaller. :think:

probly just happy to be getting paid for molesting titties with his dick lol

The latest sighting in my private gallery

Attachments

• aleftina.jpg
    aleftina.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 169
Daisy said:
Dark Passenger said:
The latest sighting in my private gallery

Wow.. that Guy turns sideways and almost disappears..

I wasn't sure if it was his cock or he had a deformed arm at first :lol:

That would be more appropriate for the "silly model screen caps" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.