AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Manycam not going through to MFC cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute_Curses

Deactivated Account
Sep 24, 2015
Hello!

I am trying to put text on my webcam so viewers can see my username, tip menu, high tippers etc. I have downloaded manycam, added my text but don't know how to get it on my MFC cam for other to see. How can I fix this or is there another program that is "better" than manycam in what I am wanting to do.

Any help is appreciated!

Cute Curses

Hello!

I am trying to put text on my webcam so viewers can see my username, tip menu, high tippers etc. I have downloaded manycam, added my text but don't know how to get it on my MFC cam for other to see. How can I fix this or is there another program that is "better" than manycam in what I am wanting to do.

Any help is appreciated!

Cute Curses
Need to set manycam as your video input on mfc. Use the settings button at the bottom left of the broadcast window (assuming you are in the browser broadcaster MWB).

If you're in the software, it's still pretty much the same as what Amber said. But I think the button is labeled "Webcam/Microphone settings." It's just a dropdown box that lets you choose from different sources (Manycam, USB webcam, built-in webcam if on laptop, etc).

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.