AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Manycam/Sound issues...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2016
Hey gals..and guys. I've been using the free version of Manycams for about a month now. Recently I've noticed that my image on the MFC cam looks pixelated(manycam image looks fine) and my sound has all of a sudden started to get crappy....getting an echo, cutting in and out etc....I've re-installed manycam and done a bunch of trouble shooting to no avail. I use the cam and mic thats built into my laptop (just starting out on MFC) Has anyone had issues like this? Any ideas to fix it? My laptop is a Toshiba and runs Windows 10.

UPDATE: I bought a logitec c270 webcam....and running it through manycam. My image looks fine on MFC (not pixelated) BUT I cannot for the life of me figure out what setting to choose...because of this I'm getting crazy echo/sound feed back...I have no idea what settings I should use. If anyone is computer savvy halp me!

Status
Not open for further replies.