AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ManyVids Live Takeover

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2010
Iowa, United States
So this week, ManyVids launched their foray into live streaming with their nightly 3-hour Takeovers. Has anyone been able to catch any of the shows so far? I can't help but think that this is MV's way of testing to see if starting a full-blown live cam site would be lucrative for them.

Also, in response to this, MFC has banned anything relating to ManyVids on their site. I get it since it's now a conflict of interest but you would think that ban was coming eventually with the introduction of MFC Share.

Also, in response to this, MFC has banned anything relating to ManyVids on their site. I get it since it's now a conflict of interest but you would think that ban was coming eventually with the introduction of MFC Share.

MFC no doubt saw it coming a long ways off. At the very least it had to be obvious how much money manyvids was siphoning away from the cam site.

Also, let's face it, MFC should have done this years ago. Competition was getting way too far ahead of them to ignore this step for much longer.

I like it! I think it could be super profitable if they open it up to more people. I hope I get a chance to do it eventually, but I'm not sure if my style of camming would flow on MV. If anything, it would be fun to rock the boat a little. XD

As far as MFC goes: they're just doing what every other site does. I think they've been too relaxed about allowing the promotion of competitor's sites.

I wonder if the girls are doing well during their live shows. I only cam on MFC and Im thinking about other options. I'm not making very much money on MV becauseI have no idea how much to charge for customs. A lot of the girls dont have specific prices for extra. I know it is off topic but does anyone know of an average price per minute that is reasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.