AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mfc wont help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2012
Ive noticed n Lounge 1000 that there are around 15 people at night and about the same during the day that think they own the lounge. They constantly run people out for asking questions and or making statements and try to make life as unpleasant as they can so new members wont come in there. The problem I have is that I have seen admins. logged on and talking to those guys and have seen them talking bad about models or Planning "room raids" to cause stress models by trying to get banned and the ADMIN does or says nothing about it!!! They claim the lounge is where members can go and meet new people and discuss models or whatever. This is not the case all the lounge 1000 has become is a place for a small % of members who for some reason think they are the most important members on MFC to post about models. It would be different f they were posting helpful things like hey Model X is a great chatter or Model Y does a great blacklight show but its NOT all they do is post a few of their favorites and if anybody posts one they dont like they gang together and go and rate that model 1-star and bad-mouth her to try to cost her members!! WELL good job MFC admins. I've been there when you are logged on and know you've seen this happen and I've personally sent 5 e-mails regarding this subject with no response. My question for the models is there noway to get MFC to step-in and say hey guys this lounge is for everyone and if u keep on ur accounts will be banned ? I mean hell most of the ones I'm talking about brag that they don't buy tokens anymore!!!! I'm kinda new to the site but I think their actions are hurting models by trying to run awaynew members from the lounge. As a concerned member I'm asking for help in cleaning up the lounge,I know its a long shot, but it can't hurt to try. There are a lot of members that would like to help models attract new people.
I'm calling you out MFC Admins. I know you read these forums so get you act together.
any suggestions that you models might have in helping me squash the cockroaches infesting the lounge I'm willing to listen and by all means you can reprint this or copy or use my name. I don't hide behind behind a keyboard and I use the same name here as I do on MFC.

Attachments

• 305859_254517444591339_100000992553198_722879_3149824_n.jpg
    305859_254517444591339_100000992553198_722879_3149824_n.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 294
thesxuldv8 said:
Ive noticed n Lounge 1000 that there are around 15 people at night and about the same during the day that think they own the lounge. They constantly run people out for asking questions and or making statements and try to make life as unpleasant as they can so new members wont come in there. The problem I have is that I have seen admins. logged on and talking to those guys and have seen them talking bad about models or Planning "room raids" to cause stress models by trying to get banned and the ADMIN does or says nothing about it!!! They claim the lounge is where members can go and meet new people and discuss models or whatever. This is not the case all the lounge 1000 has become is a place for a small % of members who for some reason think they are the most important members on MFC to post about models. It would be different f they were posting helpful things like hey Model X is a great chatter or Model Y does a great blacklight show but its NOT all they do is post a few of their favorites and if anybody posts one they dont like they gang together and go and rate that model 1-star and bad-mouth her to try to cost her members!! WELL good job MFC admins. I've been there when you are logged on and know you've seen this happen and I've personally sent 5 e-mails regarding this subject with no response. My question for the models is there noway to get MFC to step-in and say hey guys this lounge is for everyone and if u keep on ur accounts will be banned ? I mean hell most of the ones I'm talking about brag that they don't buy tokens anymore!!!! I'm kinda new to the site but I think their actions are hurting models by trying to run awaynew members from the lounge. As a concerned member I'm asking for help in cleaning up the lounge,I know its a long shot, but it can't hurt to try. There are a lot of members that would like to help models attract new people.
I'm calling you out MFC Admins. I know you read these forums so get you act together.
any suggestions that you models might have in helping me squash the cockroaches infesting the lounge I'm willing to listen and by all means you can reprint this or copy or use my name. I don't hide behind behind a keyboard and I use the same name here as I do on MFC.

As with any chat room, best thing to do is watch how the room operates. The 1k lounge can be over run with a few assholes, but you can still find a few that may help/answer your questions. You will get a stupid response to a stupid question by some who figure that if you are in the 1k lounge you should already know how the site works. MFC has a wiki-page in place to answer almost all questions. The 1k lounge is pretty much the last place I would ever go for a question answered....as for those who "brag" about not buying tokens anymore most just have alt accounts or change their names. MFC should add another room for those beyond the 1k prem perk, but I have heard they will not which is a shame as you would find better company with those who do tip the models on a regular basis. As long as there is money being made, MFC admins will show a blind eye to all the rest you have added. The models can block users if needed. I am pretty sure models have already advised their concerns on the other actions some of the 150+ in the 1k lounge have done. :twocents-02cents:

~worm~

thesxuldv8 said:
I'm kinda new to the site but I think their actions are hurting models by trying to run awaynew members from the lounge.

Running new members from the lounge helps the models. They need to be in the room tipping or at least talking, not peeping at the model through the lounge video feed. The best thing about MFC is the interaction with the model, and the lounge strips all that away.

Reactions: thesxuldv8
Shaun__ said:
thesxuldv8 said:
I'm kinda new to the site but I think their actions are hurting models by trying to run awaynew members from the lounge.

Running new members from the lounge helps the models. They need to be in the room tipping or at least talking, not peeping at the model through the lounge video feed. The best thing about MFC is the interaction with the model, and the lounge strips all that away.

oh i agree 100% its just frustrating sometimes at the things some of the guys say about models that might cause a new member to not go to a models room just because a few people want to act like jerks and post negative remarks about a model that to be honest they may never have even talked to :-D

Shaun__ said:
thesxuldv8 said:

The lounges serve their purposes, basic lounge pretty much is non-stop advertising for models by their regs or whoever is behind the green curtain. The 1k loungers do have a way of keeping that same model being spammed over and over again...hence that rudeness factor sometimes. I have found many new favorites from 1k loungers, that function of capturing a model to preview in the lounges check their profile/schedule an save as friend so when they come online again is handy for some. When in the 1k I have seen several times someone post "why does this model have a 500 camscore?" :think:

The lounges are member chat zones to shoot the shit when your favorite models are not online or check out new models. It's one of the few prem perks that does add to the site in one way or the other....again the lounges do need to be revamped to for members who do have higher prem points. :twocents-02cents:

~worm~

The only time I've seen people in either lounge say they'll rate a girl 1 star (and btw saying it is not necessarily doing it) is when there's really incessant pimping - ie over and over, copied and pasted, etc.
I've also not noticed the favourite girls thing, though I'm pretty sure they post and repost the girls doing public shows for obvious reasons. Dunno, I'm not in there very much anymore. Ask Schlmoe he's a loungefiend I believe.

I agree with most all of this.. I know many of the bullys in 1k you are speaking of.
They do indeed pounce on noob spammers and that part I don't necessarily object to. There is no reason to post the same link multiple times within a few minutes. That gets the poster as well as the model put on ignore or worse yet, has her room raided with the assholes and their rude comments [which I have seen bring a girl to tears and cause her to sign off.] They seem to focus on posting the free shows or ridicule and not much of anything trying to be model positive toward tipping. Everyone uses the lounge in different ways of course, but the pervasive thing seems to be of the "less friendly" nature.
I also agree Admins could/should say something to get some of them to dial it back a notch or 2.
Those of us with higher points would love to have a place to actually go and commiserate with other members that's actually model friendly and not a dissection table... :twocents-02cents:

Two suggestions:

1) Stop visiting the Lounge and start making friends with the models in their rooms
2) stay in the Lounge and turn off the chat.

ComicOzzie said:
Two suggestions:

1) Stop visiting the Lounge and start making friends with the models in their rooms

3rd suggestion: Create or join a member room. Lounge-style video, zero spammers (if set to friends only).

Reactions: missmeowmixx
schlmoe said:
ComicOzzie said:
Two suggestions:

3rd suggestion: Create or join a member room. Lounge-style video, zero spammers (if set to friends only).
ahhh so that's where you perv from lol

Jupiter551 said:
schlmoe said:
ComicOzzie said:
Two suggestions:

C'mon dude. You know that I log on and stay on the homepage. Then at the pre-arranged times, you will send me a PM asking for a Cam-2-Cam. Then, per our longstanding agreement, I will reject your request using the pre-agreed upon language, you will feign the pre-arranged tears, then you will do whatever you "normally" do after I close the PM.

Since you went public, I'm going to have to increase the pre-arranged token amount you pay me.

schlmoe said:
Jupiter551 said:
schlmoe said:
ComicOzzie said:
Two suggestions:

C'mon dude. You know that I log on and stay on the homepage. Then at the pre-arranged times, you will send me a PM asking for a Cam-2-Cam. Then, per our longstanding agreement, I will reject your request using the pre-agreed upon language, you will feign the pre-arranged tears, then you will do whatever you "normally" do after I close the PM.

Since you went public, I'm going to have to increase the pre-arranged token amount you pay me.
I knew about this and kept it secret all this time. I think I should get a cut. :) Jup can forward half to me.

AmberCutie said:
schlmoe said:
Jupiter551 said:
schlmoe said:
ComicOzzie said:
Two suggestions:

I knew about this and kept it secret all this time. I think I should get a cut. :) Jup can forward half to me.
:snooty:

AmberCutie said:
schlmoe said:
Jupiter551 said:
schlmoe said:
ComicOzzie said:
Two suggestions:

I'll gladly give you a cut, but I need your help. Jup's been pressuring me to go to skype for this, AND he wants change to pay-pal! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.