AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aayda_Heart

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 17, 2017
Canada
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@AaydaHeart
MFC Username
Aayda_Heart
Streamate Username
AaydaHeart
Chaturbate Username
Aayda_Heart
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000722426/AaydaHeart/
I am at the point that I feel like the MyFreeCams.com support team are nothing but a bunch of highschool kids.
Never, ever once, have I received any REAL answer from them. When I do get answered, they dodge the question and spit some random fact off their wiki site.

My recent issue: I requested an early payment. I believe it was around 10:00pm when I cashed out on MFC, which is before midnight on Friday. It's now 9:16 Monday morning and it still hasn't been put through.
I have e-mail support several times, only to get 2 replies, both of which stating some bullshit about how it's 48 Business hours and it can be delayed on the weekends. What are MFC's business hours anyways?

On the first, we already seen issues with First Choice Pay, that was resolved quickly.
If you asked MFC about it, they very quickly replied with a response blaming First Choice Pay.
If you ask MFC about where the fuck your money is, you get fed lies or they ignore you.
Almost 100% done with MyFreeCams after this. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Finally make it to the top 1000 on MFC and expected to get a little more love from the MFC Support team, but obviously they have a problem with people asking about what is owed to them. PAY ME LIKE YOU SAY YOU WILL. WITHIN 48 HOURS. STOP BEING LIKE EVERY OTHER WEBSITE WHO LIES ALL OVER THE PLACE. There really needs to be some more laws behind claims that websites dont keep.

Also, im going on a rampage posting about MFC until they fucking answer me.
Hopefully the support is smart enough to fucking treat me with some respect before everyone knows the scams they are trying to pull. FUCK YOU MFC.

If you hate MFC customer support why don't you come on over to streamate and give it a try.

My recent issue: I requested an early payment. I believe it was around 10:00pm when I cashed out on MFC, which is before midnight on Friday. It's now 9:16 Monday morning and it still hasn't been put through.
I have e-mail support several times, only to get 2 replies, both of which stating some bullshit about how it's 48 Business hours and it can be delayed on the weekends. What are MFC's business hours anyways?
This likely has nothing to do with mfc's business hours.... mfc cant do anything if banks are closed. There are plenty of sites that have delayed payments when pay day falls on the weekend.

Upvote 0
First Choice Pay is open 24/7.
It had not been send through MyFreeCams.
I have been paid on a Sunday before.
I cash out around the same time every week.
This is by far WAAAY longer than ever before.
They also owe me over 500$... so i feel a little worried about it.

Upvote 0
Next payment will start from: 2018-03-01 00:00:00
Amount earned since last paid: USD$413.30 (8266 tokens)
Total amount earned since Jan 1 2018: USD$1888.60 (37772 tokens)

Upvote 0
When anywhere states "business days" it literally means Mon - Fri, or that's how I have always been taught and have grown up learning.
Some banks for example will still process things fine on weekends or maybe Saturday at least, but some don't so it's always best for everywhere to say Business Days to cover their own back and give enough time so it's clear for everyone involved.

Personally if it's no longer than 5 - 7 days (working/business days), I wouldn't worry as it should get processed. Even if I am desperate for money sadly, I understand withdrawing from places can vary so I never worry until 5 or 7 days has passed.

However with that said, is the $500 they owe you THIS money or another payment? If it's this one, i will stand by what I have said, if it's another payment, then maybe do keep checking up and annoying them - but remember not to annoy support places TOO much. Customer Support for companies can go one of two ways: if I was them and someone was being too bitchy etc with me, I'd not go that extra mile to help them. Don't be a pushover, just be nicer and they may think "you know what, this person was nice to me, so I will go that extra mile, take more time to look into it and help them". Kindness CAN be very useful with support :)

Upvote 0
it's been five days now, it says within 48 hours....
They never used the term business day, they used business hours.
How long are they open for? I was messaged late last night... I assume its over 12 hours a day they are open...
Don't they advertise that they have 24/7 support?

Upvote 0
How long are they open for? I was messaged late last night... I assume its over 12 hours a day they are open...
Don't they advertise that they have 24/7 support?

You have to remember different departments are no doubt working different hours. So the people that push the buttons for processing payments may only work 9 til 5, whilst support NEED to work later because models and clients/members are on at all hours of the day/night

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Back in my day, we only got paid twice a month! Uphill both times! :oldman:

I also get paid bi-weekly on other camsites... it's the blatent lies that bother me. I had made arrangements to pay rent, which was agreed to be paid late but now im still not able to pay my rent.

• Sorry to hear that.
Upvote 0
Well that is unfortunate. The wiki says it takes up to 48 hours to process, and I imagine they wrote it that way to account for the weekend days since they aren't business days - though I see how that is, in reality, not how it has played out. Hopefully they will be able to get it sent out to you today!

Upvote 0
I believe it was around 10:00pm when I cashed out on MFC, which is before midnight on Friday. It's now 9:16 Monday morning
Friday night til Monday morning isn't 5 days...?

I imagine since banks are only operating during a couple hours on Saturdays, and not at all on Sundays, that today something will be processed.

I know you're frustrated, but this really isn't some big conspiracy. However, I do agree if you're unhappy with the site move to another site that you feel would treat you better.

Upvote 0
Whoa just noticed those intense tag choices. I think you're jumping the gun a bit there...
Agreed, but this reaction is a super common thing when people don't understand how things work and want to put all the blame on MFC. Hate gets spewed, threats to quit the site are tossed around, but then they end up going right back to camming on MFC. Because the reality of everything is not as bad as they made it out to be while they were seeing red and pure rage.

Upvote 0
Friday night til Monday morning isn't 5 days...?

I imagine since banks are only operating during a couple hours on Saturdays, and not at all on Sundays, that today something will be processed.

I know you're frustrated, but this really isn't some big conspiracy. However, I do agree if you're unhappy with the site move to another site that you feel would treat you better.

I was hoping you would respond!! :) Thanks Amber!
I think im starting to lose my mind a bit... i havent eaten in days expecting this to come through.
Im pretty sure I actually sent it out on the 1st or 2nd.
I've had a bad sleep schedule as of late and I'm losing track of my days now.
I can only hope it comes through today... like im hypoglycemic ...
I need the fucking energy bad right now. Can barely wake up even after sleeping a bunch!
I'm also sorry about my energy level. Fuck im just so angry about this!

Upvote 0
Might be a good idea to have a secondary site where you can work and get daily pay sent to your FCP card signed up, approved, and ready to go for cases of emergency like this.

Upvote 0
I'm also sorry about my energy level.
As I said before it's common, just glad you're realizing you may be hyping it up a bit too much.

Upvote 0
The term business hours is generally referencing Monday-Friday 9-5.....

Upvote 0
What sites pay daily? That sounds like a game changer!
I know you can sign up with Boleyn Models (its a studio) and they offer daily pay w/streamate and maybe other sites, Im not sure.

Upvote 0
What sites pay daily? That sounds like a game changer!
I am not too sure about sites that offer it themselves, but I maintain a streamate account with Boleyn Models for this purpose. They work with most of the popular cam and content sites. There are a few threads in the public and MO sections that discuss the pros and cons of using their services.

Upvote 0
Im pretty sure I actually sent it out on the 1st or 2nd.

When you go to your MFC model admin area, there is a button that says "Cancel Early Payment." If that button is no longer showing for you (In fact, I think it's supposed to say "Your payment is being processed" or something like that), that means that they went ahead in sending your payment. If so, I feel like you'll have the money in your account tomorrow or Wednesday morning.

This is a list of sites that Boleyn Models offers daily pay for:
http://boleynmodels.com/network-sites/

And I think I read somewhere that now Chaturbate (the site itself) is offering daily pay too?

Keep in mind that you won't be able to switch your MyFreeCams account with them, unfortunately...because you're not a new MFC model. Here is what it says about that:

"If you have had a previous account with MyFreeCams, please be aware there are no transfers at all for this site. The studio must create the account for you for it to be in the studio. We also cannot create new accounts for models who have already had one open in recent history."

Boleyn Models is also now offering Streamate hourly pay, which is pretty awesome:
https://admin.boleynmodels.com/websites/32
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...-can-earn-an-hourly-rate-as-a-cammodel.30752/

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.