AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFCvsCB for a newish model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2016
Hi Everyone! I've been lurking here for a while and decided to make this my first thread.
I'm a newish model, I've done some work on SM but not for long, I did ok there but didn't like the atmosphere.
Now I'm on MFC for 3days, my CS went up to 2000 and there were about 300 people in my room every time I do cumshow. I don't like how MFC rank me by camscore and am thinking about moving to CB because its fun apps and bots and huge amount of traffic. Plus I like ohmibod and lovesense toys they are so fun to use in shows,it seems CB members like ohmibod way more than MFC members. So I guess my question is if I can get 300 people in MFC room as a newbie, do you think I can be a top CB room with the same effort? Thank you!

Since you've already tried out MFC, you could always just try out CB for a while and see which one you like better. I'd try to stick with MFC for a little while first, though, so you can make the most of your "New Model" status.

Well I tried CB for the first day and got bummed really hard..... hardly any member with token come in and if they come in they don't tip. It's weird how I can get my CS to 2000 in 3 days at MFC but have no success at CB.... I thought CB is a lot easier for newbie without a following? I do pretty good on all of my sites expect CB, and CB is the one site I really wanna focus on :( Anyway I'm gonna try a few more days on CB and keep this updated

Status
Not open for further replies.