AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC March

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
WOW! Just checked it out and was pleasantly surprised to see the usual (Ahem) *rule benders* are not on there. Looks like MFC has finally wised up to their shenanigans. :clap:

Anybody know the "real deal" behind what happened and/or if any of the models or members were harshly dealt with??

Out of all of the ones I know who do things against the rules I don't see any of them removed. o_O Maybe I've gone retarded?

I see a lot of the usual girls on there. Just in different order than normal, maybe.

It's long overdue that we have a model that didn't break the rules that won & I hope we can get a few more models that are honest as all of you girls work really hard & I love all of you no matter what happens.

I know nothing about spamming 4chan with amber links. I know nothing about that at all. It's been months. I mean... I never did that. Ever.

Bocefish said:
I was talking about the /b/tards & 4chan turds and the models that were always in the top 3 mysteriously. :whistle:

Do you have any idea whose forum you're on?

Attachments

• 1252981524469.jpg
    1252981524469.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,310
Let me speak my $0.02 on this.

I am a fan of /b/. Sure, there are things on there that cannot be unseen, but it's also fun to just let loose with the "whatever goes" attitude that /b/tards uphold. If it wasn't for /b/ I would not be on MFC. That's where I found a link to Mellanny's room, which led to me signing up as a model.

For the first few months I was on MFC, it wasn't uncommon to see screen caps of me, hell, even custom pics of me, on /b/ with someone's BAF link. I was highly supportive of those who would put me up on there, get new fans in my room, and ultimately end up sharing their tokens with me. It was a fun time and ultimately I am sad that my reign as stand-in queen of /b/ is over. I felt I knew how to vibe with most of the 4chan crew, and those who I didn't like just got banned. No big deal. But who cares about "shoe on head" and "tits or GTFO"? It was inevitable that it would happen anyway.

As far as who would end up at the top of the charts, so long as it wasn't stolen credit cards paying for their tokens, I had no problem with it. There are definitely models who I would see up in there that I wish would "work" a little harder for their spot, but all-in-all, Mellanny was never guilty of being handed anything. She's energetic, interacts with people, shows off her body, etc. For all those BAF tokens she supposedly was getting, imagine all the poor broke members that got to enjoy the free shows they would get as a result. Lots of people know she's actually one of my favorite girls on MFC.

I received the message that Bocefish linked in quite a few MFC mails and actually was a little peeved that it was such a point of contention. Others could have been doing the same thing and supporting their favorite model with the free tokens they brought in, but instead decided to piss and moan about it. While I don't agree that using a spambot is the best way to make friends, it obviously was bringing MFC new members, which in turn helps all of us models out.

So at the end of the day, "tokens are tokens." I would rather know that tokens being thrown at me are from someone advertising for me with their BAF link than some shady CC fraud crap.

Now /back on original topic.

I am stoked that each month we see a few new faces on the top 20. I think I have a good grasp on roughly how many tokens it takes to be up there in the top 5, and it's going to take a LOT of work if any of us girls set our sights on it. In "Mega May" as I am calling it, I will be on for very very long hours each day and probably not have any days off except for "that time." Even with all that effort, I may still fall short of my goal, but we'll have to see. I'll never know 'til I try! If any of you fine folks would like to help support me next month and help get me up there, you know that is more than appreciated. (Unless I find out that your tokens are from stolen credit cards, then I will kick your ass from here to Timbuktu. kkthxbai)

cool story bro

Attachments

• 1255216004483.jpg
    1255216004483.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,267
Boce see my new thread which I'm about to post explaining more about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.