AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models more activate on a site than another

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2018
Hi!

I know in every sites of streaming, models are the gods. But do you think it's normal for users/fans that a model is more activate on a site than another?

For example:
Until July 2018, Stella (MelanieXX on Stripchat, DaisyMorgan_ on MFC, Bella_Hott on Cam4) was broadcasting at the same time on Stripchat, MFC and Cam4. Since July 3, 2018, she is no longer broadcasting on MFC and Cam4, but she is on Stripchat every day.

I know she has the right. But is it with respect to its users and fans?

But I also know that she is not entirely free because she works for a studio and not for her personal account.

She told me that all Stripchat models were not amateurs but professional erotic webmodels and that they all worked for a studio engaged by Stripchat (and other chat sites).

I found the same thing with the model love2sexy which broadcasts more on Stripchat than on Cam4.

Fortunately, I have not seen the same thing in other models.

Why doesn’t this guy EVER just make a normal thread? Damn.

If you want your favorite model to stick around on your preferred site, spend money on her...treat her well...and hope that enough other members do the same to make it worth her staying on the site.

And you badmouthing a model to other models, and they’re telling you she’s “cruel”...that’s because they just got YOUR side of the story. Or they could just be kissing your ass because you tipped them. Lol. Who knows?

Reactions: a_haze420
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.