AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin

Dec 15, 2020
Hi there,

Just recently found this forum. Just wondered does CB take complaints on a room seriously?

I’ve seen a room where a model is constantly abusive to some fans. And even singles out a particular fan.

I’ve used the report functionality a couple times but you never hear feedback.

I know there are other rooms to watch and I could move on. Just curious.

fin

Just recently found this forum. Just wondered does CB take complaints on a room seriously?
Just search "ban" in this forum, most of them certainly come from user reports (abusive or legitim)
Else, if you are this "particular fan" you can also negociate first with the model then send a complaint mail to support if the problem is real. If not, don't worry too much about them, they're supposed to be grown-up adults ;)

Upvote 0
i really think you should move on to a room that u enjoy watching, you dont know exaclty whats going on there if is not you that particular fan. For exmple i have some slave that i need constantly abuse him, i try to avvoid in free front of all but if he pay good i do his game , maybe someone like you think is just abusive model but better leave the model to do her things . and there are manny situations that u might not know exactly whats going on, for example one of my top 5 tippers always want me to show him finger and tell him to fuck off every time hes there .. might sound abusive to you but this is what he is paying for ...

Upvote 0
Thank you for the reply. I don’t want to confront the model because we do sort of get along and don’t want them to ban me as such. But I feel internet bullying is a issue at times and this particular model seems to be getting a lot worse as time progresses.

Upvote 0
i really think you should move on to a room that u enjoy watching, you dont know exaclty whats going on there if is not you that particular fan. For exmple i have some slave that i need constantly abuse him, i try to avvoid in free front of all but if he pay good i do his game , maybe someone like you think is just abusive model but better leave the model to do her things . and there are manny situations that u might not know exactly whats going on, for example one of my top 5 tippers always want me to show him finger and tell him to fuck off every time hes there .. might sound abusive to you but this is what he is paying for ...
That is true. I’ve been with this model since day dot. I do know the fan use to tip very well indeed. But all of a sudden the model started getting abusive any name with the same ‘actual’ name as the person concerned she would try and out them as them. I know the person still has access to the room, we talk regularly so they aren’t banned. But also they don’t know why the model is getting abusive towards them. Hope this makes sense.

Upvote 0
If the member feels that the performer is being abusive, they can stop viewing the room or report the behavior themselves, I am not sure why anyone else would need to step in.

Upvote 0
But also they don’t know why the model is getting abusive towards them.

This could just be a part of a fantasy that he is paying for, acting like he has no idea why she is "abusing" him in front of others so it is more humiliating for him when she does it. It makes more sense than him telling other members "Oh yeah, I want her to treat me like this" because it kills the immersion in his public humiliation fantasy. I'd bet this is more than likely what's happening, considering she is singling out one particular member. It's not uncommon. Like with @anabeauty37, I had one of my top regulars on MFC who would love it when I would flip him off and tell him "Fuck you -insert name-" in public chat.

Either that or maybe she really doesn't like him and he should find another model to watch.

Upvote 0
Hi there,

I’ve seen a room where a model is constantly abusive to some fans. And even singles out a particular fan.

fin
All abuse reports are fully investigated. For privacy reasons, we do not share account information with other users, including what, if any, action is taken. If you have questions about the terms of the site, or if you have additional information to provide about an account, please don't hesitate to contact Support at support@chaturbate.com.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi there,

Without compromising anyone's privacy, can you describe the conversation that took place on both sides? We might recognize the pattern as being something different than what you assume it is. It might be some kind of abusive girlfriend fantasy, or maybe a bdsm mistress gig.

Upvote 0
The thing is, it could be some humour between the two of them.
There have been a few model's rooms I have first gone to and it seemed like the model and a user were arguing and being nasty to each other, but it's weird humour between them both and they are both laughing TOGETHER for it.

It's one of those things where, simply, you don't know what HAS happened or what IS happening. Maybe they got close, and something terrible happened (since you said he used to tip well). If the other guy is constantly putting up with it,then surely it's for a reason, otherwise if he hated it he would go elsewhere (there are literally thousands of cams).

Upvote 0
Thanks everyone for their advice. I believe the room has been reported (not by myself) and I guess it’s a wait in see.

Upvote 0
That is true. I’ve been with this model since day dot. I do know the fan use to tip very well indeed. But all of a sudden the model started getting abusive any name with the same ‘actual’ name as the person concerned she would try and out them as them. I know the person still has access to the room, we talk regularly so they aren’t banned. But also they don’t know why the model is getting abusive towards them. Hope this makes sense.
No it does not make any sense that you stick your nose in the model bussines . Its her room not yours , if you do not like it then go to the next model.

I do personally have a member that come with 2 accounts in my room in the same time , one he is playing the good potent guy , and wit the other he plays the lil unworthy dick , and i play with him both roles in the same time .

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.